PDA

View Full Version : Bah....(since I couldn't think of an interesting topic name)

Byuu
Dec 31, 2002, 12:35 PM
Okay... I've had it with these cheaters on PSO. I have the guild cards of THREE dupers(I'll give you two of the names so you can watch out for them, forgot the third, its Dark and something to the effecit of =.Night Fall.=), and they have ALL dropped tons of good rares(Heavens Punisher? God Hand? Double Cannon?). Now, I picked these damn dupes up, made a passworded game, and dropped them, then quit, burning them into PSO cyberspace- I have only kept like 2(Heaven Punisher and Guard wave 4 slot I think). Now, I'm going to do the same to these as I did the others- roast them in PSO cyberspace. Once I do, and find any other great items that are too good to be true, I am going to do the same thing. The only rares I'm going to keep are the ones I had obtained legitly(sp?)- My Snow Queen(Found as a Frozen Shooter obviously) and my ANO rifle. Okay, well, I guess the whole point of this topic is to let it out of me how SICK AND TIRED I am of dupers in PSO- they're ruining the fun of finding legit rares. So... well anyway this is my first topic, by the way any help in PSO would be much appreciated, as about 3 days ago my main memory card with my lvl 73 HUmar corrupted, and the loss is still tearing at me. Alright well, all of the items in my inventory will be completely legit in 10 - 15 minutes. If anyone wants to contact or play with me, I'm a level 28 RAcast going by the name of Aladar. I'm choice searchable, so look me up if you want....

Average_Joe
Dec 31, 2002, 12:55 PM
After dealing with this for awhile now, I've come to the point where I just don't care anymore.

Let people cheat if they want to, it isn't going to stop anytime soon. I just use what I find, trade with people I know and trust, and have fun. No point in spending all my time getting angry about a problem that isn't going to get fixed.

Kudos on destroying the tainted goods, even though more will just take their place.

Byuu
Dec 31, 2002, 01:02 PM
Yeah... I really don't care anymore, but all the dupers are really getting on my nerves. I really get annoyed when I hear something like "My BKB+80 for your Double Cannon?". To me it just sounds like "My obviously duped item for your obviously duped item?" But yeah. I really don't care anymore. Go ahead, let people cheat. Let them ruin the fun of finding legit rares for themselves. Go them. I just hope their memory cards get corrupted when they try to dupe, like my main one corrupted(I wasn't trying to dupe BTW). Wowwwww..... my first posts are sorta long. Alright, well.... nothing more to say ^_^;

Average_Joe
Dec 31, 2002, 01:12 PM
Don't forget that there are plenty of good and legit players who play, try not to focus on the bad side and you will see.

I'm one of those good people, 100% clean and cheat free for life http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ghaleon
Dec 31, 2002, 01:22 PM
aaaaaaamen