PDA

View Full Version : ForteTechers------Tech/Weapon Questions

StkDrowsy
Oct 12, 2007, 08:36 AM
Well i am a m Newman FT (lvl 10). andi got some questions about spells and weapons

1. Is there any better way to level spells up rather then linear line spaming?( i have no problem with it, i was just wondering better ways)

2. I currently have 2 mayrods, and 2 granarods. Now should i blow the 300k + for howrods, or is the damage not going to be that great.

3.My current spells are
Foie-21
Diga-26
Dambarta-27
Gi-foie-20
Gi-diga-16
the rest are anyware from 6-12

What spells should i get to 21? im looking for spells im gona use not that just look cool.

IsoDonk
Oct 12, 2007, 10:13 AM
I personally have two Mayrods, a Granarod and a +6 Tomoirod. If you're short on cash, stick with what you have - but at the point where you find yourself with cash to spare, definitely upgrade to the Howrod or whatever is best and available at that given time.

Your current equipment will be fine - it's just that better equipment will always be just that. Better. Personally when I'm speccing a character's equipment though, I'd rather have a range of 7* stuff than one or two 9* bits and then having to go poverty-spec on everything else.

As for your techs - I'd consider Radiga and Rabarta, and also Gizonde - your lightning side is looking pretty badly represented there.

CelestialBlade
Oct 12, 2007, 10:20 AM
2) Your rods are fine, chances are you're going to find a couple Halarods in Cup so you won't need to worry about buying Howrods anyway. Unless, of course, they're +5 or above.

3) My Attack Technics on my fT alt:
Foie
Rafoie
Dambarta
Rabarta
Diga
Gidiga
Zonde
Gizonde
Ramegid
(working on Megiverse and Regrant)

So, the Technics you do have look good but in my experience, these are some of the most useful Attack Technics in the game. Now I know you're going "wtf Zonde" but get that thing to 21, it becomes pretty awesome.

OldCoot
Oct 12, 2007, 11:04 AM
I spam LL also for tech leveling and SWS2. For the Gi spells the large small mobs work great.

I also hardly use any of my best rods and wands when leveling because of the recharge fee attached. Usually when I am spamming techs to level, I take my time and don't mind that I am not doing as much damage. Also I try to bring along my PM for Bst work also.

If you look at my pallet during those runs you would see C rank wands and rods ground up to 5 times. I might go with Kurbara B rods and wands also if I want to speed up the run a bit.

Lastly, for new techs the dark attacks to me look good. Ramegid, Megiverse...
If you really want to stand out, get Zonde to 31 with the expansion. I don't know of too many techers who ground out that one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OldCoot on 2007-10-12 09:06 ]</font>

StkDrowsy
Oct 12, 2007, 12:21 PM
Thanks alot of that helped, yea i run linear line with 5-6 c rank wands, use all of them , then quit out and redue.

And aobut the halarod comment yo made, how would i be able to get one of those? does the board drop or does the rod itself drop. What mission would it drop on. And i am currently a 47, what is the requriement to do the runs. Thanks again for you help.
Any other spells to level or comments - are welcome

Breadmaker
Oct 12, 2007, 12:52 PM
55 to do the runs required i believe

OldCoot
Oct 12, 2007, 02:31 PM
Yes. 35 for S runs and 55 for S2. Sometimes A runs are better because the mobs are slow, but on other runs, you like the fact you are working on techs as well earning, exp, and drops for the run. I finished Regrant recently using mainly LL S2 runs with a 4 star high percentage dark armor.