PDA

View Full Version : Maylee Shot

dogg1000
Oct 12, 2007, 02:31 PM
Anyone see any use in it?
I am getting it to 21 to see how it is, wondering if anyone has gotten it to 21?

pionear
Oct 12, 2007, 04:08 PM
It gives out higher non elemental dmg, and causes Sleep status effect. I'm only on lv. 6, so I still have a ways to go.

Sexy_Raine
Oct 12, 2007, 04:23 PM
Nova is currently using it now. It's only at lv4 though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-10-12 14:33 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
Oct 12, 2007, 04:27 PM
I don't remember Maylee getting shot... >_>;

lol, anyways, it's Mayalee Shot, and it looks interesting. I'd like to try it out.

Ryno
Oct 12, 2007, 04:36 PM
On 2007-10-12 14:27, PALRAPPYS wrote:
I don't remember Maylee getting shot... >_>;

lol, anyways, it's Mayalee Shot, and it looks interesting. I'd like to try it out.

I looked at this topic too .. and it made me think of MayLee as well..

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r233/x_RYNO_x/maylee7.jpg

but yeah... Mayalee Shot looks cool!

CellarDoor
Oct 12, 2007, 04:48 PM
With the high Att and Acc modifiers it will be great for bosses. Also the sleep effect *should* become useful when AotI rolls around. It's next on my list of frag PAs to get.

Golto
Oct 12, 2007, 04:51 PM
Only usefull if you don't specialize in rifle bullets and don't want to use use all that pa space for elemental rifle bullets and better against monsters without element. But since it costs more pp than elemental rifle bullets the higher non-elemental damage is cancelled out. Lvl 31+ elemental rifle bullets gets 33% to element so they should be close to even at that point but costing less PP.

CellarDoor
Oct 12, 2007, 04:59 PM
On 2007-10-12 14:51, Golto wrote:
Only usefull if you don't specialize in rifle bullets and don't want to use use all that pa space for elemental rifle bullets and better against monsters without element. But since it costs more pp than elemental rifle bullets the higher non-elemental damage is cancelled out. Lvl 31+ elemental rifle bullets gets 33% to element so they should be close to even at that point but costing less PP.

True. If you already have the elemental Rifle bullets leveled then you probably wouldn't have much use for Mayalee Shot. Personally I hate leveling rifles. I have Dark Shot and Killer Shot at 21+ and that's it, so Mayalee Shot will fit my pallette nicely.

Gen2000
Oct 12, 2007, 05:16 PM
I only got it to do the most damage to Ragnus (or any future netural bosses/enemies) when he flies. There is a vid someone posted a while back with Rappies putting a player to sleep and them not waking up after getting hit repeatedly so I'm thinking maybe Sleep SE will get buffed later on unless that was just a special enemy thing.

Soukosa
Oct 12, 2007, 06:25 PM
Sleep SE2 from a B grade shadoog will get canceled out in one hit (basicly making that shadoog worthless for SE). Sleep from enemies won't cancel out that way though, in both story and network modes. Haven't tried higher grade shadoogs or sleep traps yet though.