PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

Vantamiath
Dec 31, 2002, 01:41 PM
I go on online games made by other people and most of they time their not "up to speed" on what levels they "should" be on. (Beating them offline)

I dont know if Im weird or something, but I have had ULTIMATE ruins since level 79...I dont use dupes--my primary is a YAMATO+60 and a GAE BOLG, I'm not trying to brag, just curious if anyone else got here this fast?

(btw--level 86 now)

G-Assassin
Dec 31, 2002, 01:58 PM
Hmm... I might get there just as fast as you, seeing how i'm level 73 and already in ruins on v.hard, and since Episode II isn't that long...yeah I just might...

Munki
Dec 31, 2002, 02:10 PM
The problem arises usually from people not wanting to play single player. To many people, online is all they ever want to play... and they just hadn't gotten around to goin through single player yet.

I know my HUcaseal was like lv 40 or so before I finally decided to get her through offline stuff to open areas up. You really blow through normal at lv 40. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ChibiMyu
Dec 31, 2002, 02:32 PM
I had a very interesting, but successful battle with ultimate Volt Op around lvl 80 with my hunewearl (also using Yamato). Some classes do better in offline mode than others, which might also account for the undone levels. My fonewearl had a hard time when she reached normal Dark Falz because she would die in one hit, and I haven't played offline since (that was over 30 levels ago... HS fun o_O;;). Battles also really get dragged out for rangers when they don't have the atp... ugh. I really should have timed that one with de rol...

pixelate
Dec 31, 2002, 03:18 PM
I'm just lazy. Go figure.

Tenka
Dec 31, 2002, 09:56 PM
I made thru the entire game but I was level 122 when I beat the game on Ultimate. I used my old trusty Yasminkov 2000H +10 that I found on mission online and a few other legit weps that I was really lucky to find at the shop (30 to 50%) There are so many cheaters and hackers everywhere and you never know when your path will meet one... I truly hope that the GC and Xbox version will be more secure.

ABDUR101
Dec 31, 2002, 10:39 PM
I could have been to Ultimate alot sooner, but I ended up going halfway through the Ruins areas and by Ruins 2 I kept saying "pffft, screw it" so I'd end up going and doing something else. =x

It happens though. Most people on the original versions actually jumped online as soon as they made their character, and they learned how to play from there on. =)

Ghaleon
Dec 31, 2002, 10:44 PM
i got my ramar lvl 53 to the ruins in very hard mode (lvl 48 when he got there) hehe havent tried beating it though

MaJin
Dec 31, 2002, 11:54 PM
I just got my Ramar LV54 to Ult a min ago, Doin Ult forest run is always better then leveling in VH. IF u wondering how i kill stuff in ult, i use my SnowQueen to freeze em then use S-beat's speacial(1-hit KO).

CajunSamurai
Jan 1, 2003, 12:07 AM
I enjoy a good offline romp every now and then, myself... My FOmar got to Ultimate offline at Lv62.

I think that a lot of people just don't like offline mode all that much. I love it, myself... ALL the items to myself, I can use difluids instead of trifluids 'cause my inventory will be packed by the time I run out (saving me TONS of money!), I'm not rushed and don't have to worry about missing out on EXP, and the monsters are GIMPS!!! Grants on an offline Hildetor does about 850+ damage, while online it's more around 450. Kinda nice to not fight over red boxes, too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
It's also nice to have a selection of areas to play in rather than starting in the damn forest every time.

Reven
Jan 1, 2003, 12:27 AM
I'm halfway through Very Hard Ruins 3 with my Lvl 51 RAmarl right now. I got to DF's teleportal at Lvl 47 the first time I tried but I didn't fight Falz, I'm gonna try now though so wish me luck.

I made it to Ult with my first char. Alita at lvl 70.

jello44
Jan 1, 2003, 01:51 AM
I'm really lazy.. I should be 155+ but I'm just pushing 147 :P

And um.. my HUcast is level 34 and I'm at vhard caves, a pow mag does wonders :).

Reven
Jan 1, 2003, 02:23 AM
Nice, just beat VH DF at Lvl 52.. I've heard people have done this at lower lvls but that was good enuf for me.. his third form slash attack was taking me down to 1 hp every time and I didn't bring any scape dolls... talk about nerve racking...

Welp, I think I'm gonna go have a shot of Tequila to bring in the new year...

Alielle
Jan 1, 2003, 03:00 AM
I just unlocked Ultimate Ruins with my level 92 FOnewearl. I was surprised at how quickly I went through Ultimate after struggling through VH. (Hooray for Red Merge, I guess?) It'll probably be a while before I beat DF, though. I'm not even thinking about Episode II, either. Eep...

It's nice to know that a FOnewearl can get through Ultimate by herself without burning up ten Trifluids in the first room. (I'm shuddering at the memory of DC ver. 2... even at level 120 I had a hard time getting through Mines.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alielle on 2003-01-01 00:04 ]</font>

Dyras
Jan 1, 2003, 01:34 PM
Hangin around Ult. caves with my 65 HUnewearl, beat vhard falz at 54 with about 10 deaths(not kidding I was tired and wasn't paying close enough attention to health)

For the most part I'm using a yamato +42 (230+ per hit), have a custom ray ver 00(170+ per hit) for range, for ae I use a calibur thats like 25/25/0/30 hits ae for 200+ usually. I'm waiting to get an adapter so I can trade for a delsaber shield to match my sword,

Sapphire87
Jan 1, 2003, 01:40 PM
The thing I like about offline is that you can take your time and explore every room and open every box. When you play online, your team tends to rush through to complete the level and will typically avoid detours. Plus, as the the previous post said, all the rares are yours to keep.

Auracom
Jan 1, 2003, 03:09 PM
My HUmar has a Yamto but i could only grind it to 48+, thats messed. Anyways i'm in ULT mines with lv 97 RAcast. I hate my JUSTY 23ST+15, i wanna just chuck it. Too bad its my best Ranger weapon. I NEED MECH GUNS