PDA

View Full Version : IM ON MY WAY

Sinaku
Oct 12, 2007, 04:02 PM
So, i dunno if any of you really rememeber me, but I was online a few months back. I made a topic a few weeks ago telling about how I was planning on returning to the pc/ps2 servers when I got my laptop. I have my laptop now, but I'm just waiting for the game to come in.

I was wondering if anyone would help me out with some money or items or anything, because I think I gave all of that out before I quit.

I have one character around level 52 and one around 30 if that means anything.

Thank You,
Sinaku

watashiwa
Oct 12, 2007, 04:04 PM
So you gave away a bunch of your stuff when you quit and now you want people to give stuff back to you?

If you were planning on coming back, you should have just held onto your stuff. :

I mean, Sega has always said things about if you don't renew after 90 days, your character might be at risk... but I've honestly never seen anyone lose any of their characters or items.

My friend's room, PM, and what not are still in tact and he hasn't played since last year. *shrug*

Sinaku
Oct 12, 2007, 06:03 PM
I wasnt planning on coming back, if I was I would've kept the items.

I sold my psu ps2 copy because my ps2 broke, then I bought it for xbox and decided I didnt like it on XBOX, now...I have a computer and figured I might as well return to PSU.

Nyreal
Oct 12, 2007, 06:07 PM
Welcome back. Enjoy PSU!

I'm too low a level to help you out, but I hope you enjoy your time.

ActionAlkaid
Oct 12, 2007, 06:50 PM
You have a level 52, meaning you're capable of getting money on your own. Honestly, you should have never given everything away. If you need money badly, and shame on me for saying this, but pick up a saber and skip over to Her Secret Mission and think before you "quit" next time. Yes, this post sounds extremely rude and to be honest, it's meant to. If you had asked people to do some runs with you and get back on your feet, that's okay, but instead you asked for money and/or items and that's annoying. I'd be glad to toss a Saber your way though.

Sinaku
Oct 12, 2007, 08:02 PM
nvm, I just thought the same crowd was around from the old PSU, nvm. Thanks tho

Nyreal
Oct 12, 2007, 08:07 PM
People are pretty rude. >_>;

Dragwind
Oct 12, 2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah, the online game communities usually suck but meh. You eventually just learn to ignore all the arse's.

I don't think many will help you with items, but you might as well spam the party missions and make some good loot. You can make a mil in not much time with those. (Duel in the Relics and True Darkness)

Sinaku
Oct 12, 2007, 09:28 PM
ok thank you Dragwind

mizukage
Oct 12, 2007, 09:36 PM
Back to the PSU world? Nice.. Supposedly, I would help you out, but the unfortunate thing isn't just that I don't have the online version, but I don't have the 360 either. Not that I don't want to help you, but I just couldn't. However, since your character is LV52, all you really need is to run a few low level missions and gather mesetas, then buy some equipment and do more free missions until you earn your stuff back. Good luck!

scarz
Oct 22, 2007, 12:33 PM
On 2007-10-12 16:50, ActionAlkaid wrote:
You have a level 52, meaning you're capable of getting money on your own. Honestly, you should have never given everything away. If you need money badly, and shame on me for saying this, but pick up a saber and skip over to Her Secret Mission and think before you "quit" next time. Yes, this post sounds extremely rude and to be honest, it's meant to. If you had asked people to do some runs with you and get back on your feet, that's okay, but instead you asked for money and/or items and that's annoying. I'd be glad to toss a Saber your way though.

you are really rude the guy did not know he would want to come back give him a break ok maybe it is a little annoying when people ask that but.....DONT BE SO RUDE!!!!!

Jaspaller
Oct 22, 2007, 01:19 PM
Shit happens, and you decided to get rid of everything. Work your way back up, there's a ton of stuff available and easy to get with these new 1up cup missions including lots of cash.