PDA

View Full Version : assasins creed poll

jcm5
Oct 13, 2007, 12:41 PM
assasins creed, is gonna be the 1 of the greatest games ever or what? check out the demo vid at youtube

McLaughlin
Oct 13, 2007, 12:51 PM
They're two different types of games, so I won't compare them, but I definitely want Assassin's Creed.

Out_Kast
Oct 13, 2007, 12:58 PM
It looks pretty impressive. This was one of the 'to be interested in' games I read about in a magazine (along with Infamous).
Apart from that, it looks like an old San Andreas, but with wall climbing ability and a sword http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

AC9breaker
Oct 13, 2007, 01:44 PM
I'm really looking forward to this game. It looks like its gonna be so much fun. The videos over at IGN really sold me and on that note, I'm also looking forward to Naruto: Rise of a Ninja. >_>

amtalx
Oct 13, 2007, 01:50 PM
Tested it yesterday. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif It's pretty sweet.

SubstanceD
Oct 13, 2007, 02:13 PM
The screenshots for this game look very impressive and I keep hearing great things about this game but I won't know if I will like it untill I actually play it.

I'm still looking forward to Assasins Creed and is bound to be one of biggest games of the year but I'll rent it before I buy it.

Jaspaller
Oct 13, 2007, 03:57 PM
I loved the Prince of Persia games and the guys behind that are also developing this. Looks gorgeous so far and I'll definitely be picking it up.

mizukage
Oct 14, 2007, 10:15 PM
Ever since I found out AOI, I had no time to play any other games. Once I beat AOI offline a few times, I guess I will go back to my original favorite games: star ocean 3, xenosaga 1-3, FFX & FFX-2, as well as many others. Once a Sega announces a set date for the US release of Ryu ga Gotoku 2, I will have to finish the first game. A little too busy...

And about Assassin's Greed, isn't that a 360 game?

amtalx
Oct 15, 2007, 07:18 AM
On 2007-10-14 20:15, mizukage wrote:

And about Assassin's Greed, isn't that a 360 game?

It's cross-platform, 360 and PS3.