PDA

View Full Version : B. Level for PMs.

Nyreal
Oct 13, 2007, 05:18 PM
I'm confused... what exactly does this do? Does this improve their AI as well as their stats? I'd like an explanation.

DurakkenX
Oct 13, 2007, 05:28 PM
No one knows and Sega hasn't made any word about it...

Vuman
Oct 13, 2007, 05:32 PM
After leveling my 431 to B stat 100 I can safely conclude it doesn't do anything substantial. She still shuffles around for no reason and still sometimes gets stuck behind walls if I don't go around them so it just to more lulz.

drizzle
Oct 13, 2007, 05:46 PM
I read somewhere that a certain level in B.St. will be required to use the male PMs in AoI. True or false, I don't know.
A high B.St. seems to make the PM more aggressive. I remember back when I just got it (almost a year ago), she'd stand around fairly often, but now at B.St. 100 she's attacking constantly. But it takes so long to level, it's hard to tell.

Mayu
Oct 13, 2007, 05:47 PM
Well

Mines lvl 100 -.-

Shes kinda well

Shes OK

Just improves how she attacks and heals

Ryna
Oct 13, 2007, 07:14 PM
On 2007-10-13 15:18, Nyreal wrote:
I'm confused... what exactly does this do? Does this improve their AI as well as their stats? I'd like an explanation.

One thing it seems to effect is weapon choice. In my experience, PMs tend to favor lower-rank weapons at lower battle levels.

mizukage
Oct 13, 2007, 07:30 PM
On 2007-10-13 17:14, Ryna wrote:

On 2007-10-13 15:18, Nyreal wrote:

One thing it seems to effect is weapon choice. In my experience, PMs tend to favor lower-rank weapons at lower battle levels.

Lower-rank weapons at lower battle levels? Can you explain a little more? It sounds vague and honestly, after leveling up my PM to B St 20 or so, I don't notice any differences and also that I cannot find any relevant information anywhere concerning the Battle Stat for PMs either..

F-Gattaca
Oct 13, 2007, 07:37 PM
I thought the weapons for the base PMs were updated at one point, and that it wasn't due to any level of B. Stat.

Like, my 440 used to use a B-rank Tenora shotgun, now she has an A-rank.

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 13, 2007, 07:43 PM
I find they heal more, pull out new weapons and use some of their S ranks more often when they have higher B stat and they also are just plan better imo.

Ryna
Oct 13, 2007, 07:45 PM
On 2007-10-13 17:30, mizukage wrote:
Lower-rank weapons at lower battle levels? Can you explain a little more? It sounds vague and honestly, after leveling up my PM to B St 20 or so, I don't notice any differences and also that I cannot find any relevant information anywhere concerning the Battle Stat for PMs either..

A couple of days ago, there was a report of a GH-434 using a Saiyuhoh at Battle level 0. For every other level where I've observed it, the lowest rank rifle it used was the Burzaihoh. All of those PMs had a large number of battle levels though. Another example would be the GH-423. I had one at Battle Level 90 for several days. During that time, I never observed it use its Halbenata or Dus Daggas PA. However, I have heard reports of it using that weapon and PA at low Battle Levels.

mizukage
Oct 13, 2007, 08:11 PM
On 2007-10-13 17:45, Ryna wrote:

On 2007-10-13 17:30, mizukage wrote:

A couple of days ago, there was a report of a GH-434 using a Saiyuhoh at Battle level 0. For every other level where I've observed it, the lowest rank rifle it used was the Burzaihoh. All of those PMs had a large number of battle levels though. Another example would be the GH-423. I had one at Battle Level 90 for several days. During that time, I never observed it use its Halbenata or Dus Daggas PA. However, I have heard reports of it using that weapon and PA at low Battle Levels.

I am not sure if this question is ignorant (if it is, I apologize) or not, but how can you tell the differences between a Saiyuhoh and a Burzaihoh? I mean.. In the stats of my PM, it reads "claws" and from the physical appearance of what my GH-420 wields, the claws during B St 0 and B St 20 seems the same.

Umberger
Oct 13, 2007, 08:15 PM
Color of the weapon.

Ryna
Oct 13, 2007, 08:42 PM
On 2007-10-13 18:11, mizukage wrote:
I am not sure if this question is ignorant (if it is, I apologize) or not, but how can you tell the differences between a Saiyuhoh and a Burzaihoh? I mean.. In the stats of my PM, it reads "claws" and from the physical appearance of what my GH-420 wields, the claws during B St 0 and B St 20 seems the same.

Just look at the color of the weapon being used to determine its identity:

Saiyuhoh:
http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/255/5507-m.jpg

Burzaihoh:
http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/473/5509-m.jpg

Golto
Oct 13, 2007, 08:45 PM
My 434 with 100 B ST uses the 6* yohemi, purple Falghoh sp?, rifle with lvl 21+ fire bullet.

mvffin
Oct 14, 2007, 03:26 AM
my 434 only has like 12 bst, and uses saiyuhoh with light element.

JFKdj
Oct 14, 2007, 03:34 AM
My 100 Bst gives me a monomate for 40 Resin and 30 Vulcaline.

Theoderic
Oct 14, 2007, 03:37 AM
I'm going to say this one last time. B. Stat does nothing. Weapon selection always exists for a PM regardless of B. Stat, and AI is set until ST changes it. PMs change based on their level (which may need to be high to use certain weapons because of stat requirements), and/or (depending on the situation) the enemy levels and numbers. B. Stat was only mentioned as being looked into for AoI. Anyone noticing the coincidences of any kind need to do what I did to prove their delusions wrong: Start the PM from scratch while at a level cap, and play each mission once, recording your results. You will find that B. Stat does nothing currently. I don't know why it's so hard for people to accept that there are things in the game that were implemented without purpose, for the sake of rushing the game to launch...

F-Gattaca
Oct 14, 2007, 10:59 AM
On 2007-10-14 01:37, Theoderic wrote:
(rant)

Seeing as I was already inclined not to take seriously the words of someone who labeled the whole B. Stat as an "American" thing just because s/he didn't like it and saw it worthless, I feel less inclined to listen to the same person who accuses everyone of being delusional and now also claims the B. Stat was implemented without purposes for the sake of rushing the game to launch.

Also, I fail to see how a player's level cap is meant to prove or disprove anything about the B. Stat.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 14, 2007, 11:03 AM
If you are at the level cap, you won't be levelling up and altering the PM's Level while testing out the AI in different missions. Or I assume that was the poster's intent.

Kylie
Oct 14, 2007, 11:35 AM
My PM has close to 50, and I think her skills have somewhat improved. Nothing significant.