PDA

View Full Version : Trading Miscellany for Mind Mats

Kupi
Dec 31, 2002, 03:04 PM
Well, my old topic sank into the abyss of... of... being very far back in the listing, and I think I've run out of creative ways to bump it, so rather than do that, here is my now-current trade list, fully ressurected.

Item (%s, slots, or tech level) : Cost In Mind Mats
Power Material : 1
Def Material : 1
Evade Material : 1
DB's Saber (15/0/0/0) : 1
Kaladbolg (20/0/5/0 : 2
Kaladbolg (0/40/0/0) : 2
Vjaya (0/10/0/0) : 1
Blade Dance : 1
Bloody Art : 1
Slicer of Assassin (10/0/15/0) : 1
Slicer of Assassin (0/0/0/10) : 1
Slicer of Assassin (0/0/5/0) : 1
Slicer of Assassin (0/0/10/0) : 1
Diska of Liberator (0/20/0/0/30) : 3
Diska of Liberator (*/*/*/*/15) : 2
Diska of Braveman (10/0/0/0) : 2
Diska of Braveman (0/10/15/0) : 2
Diska of Braveman (5/15/0/0) : 2
Diska of Braveman (20/10/0/0) : 2
Varista (0/35/0/0) : 1
Silence Claw (0/0/0/15) : 2
Booma's Claw: 1
Booma's Right Arm : 1
Gigobooma's Right Arm : 2
Gigobooma's Right Arm : 2
Wizard/Technique : 1
3x Resist/Evil (EDK 30) : 1
2x Resist/Holy (ELT 30) : 2
2x Resist/Devil (EDK 30) : 1
Resist/Blizzard and Resist/Storm : 1
2x Metal/Body (60 DFP) : 1
4x Angel/Mind (60 MST) : 1
4x Elf/Legs (Lots EVP) : 1
Any set of Grinders amounting to +6 : 1
Amplifier of Barta : 2
Amplifier of Barta : 2
Aplifier of Zonde : 2
M&A60 Vise : 1
M&A60 Vise : 1
H&S25 Justice : 1
H&S25 Justice : 1
Club of Laconium : 1
Club of Laconium : 1
Club of Laconium (0/0/65/0) : 3
Mace of Adaman : 1
Photon Claw (0/0/25/0) : 3
Megid (17) : 3
Gizonde (18) : 2
Gizonde (18) : 2
Gizonde (19) : 2
Gibarta (20) : 3
Gibarta (20) : 3
Resta (19) : 2
Barta (20) : 3
Barta (20) : 3
Foie (20) : 3
Yamato : 2
Yamato : 2

All sales are final. I can't exactly refund a Material. ^_^()

Other Trades
Item Giving (%s, Slots, tech level) : Item Wanted (%s, Slots, tech level)
Photon Drop x10 : Level 30 Support Tech (either
Shifta, Jellen, or Zalure)
Flight Fan : Victor Axe OR Fatsia
Stink Frame (1 slot) : Spirit Garment (I think that's the name... level 71, restores TP).
Deband (20) : Zalure (21+)

This post will be updated with the appropriate information whenever something changes.

You can AIM me at KupiYupaekio to order an item, and delivery will be nigh-immediate given the nigh-immediate nature of instant messengers. You can also post here with a time, place, and date that allows at least three days for both of us to get our schedules straight, and get the items of your choice reserved.

Note that if you post here, my response is likely to be PM'ed to you. Therefore, if you post here, check your PM in a day or two and you're likely to have my answer.

Happy trading!

79 Mind Materials left.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2003-02-08 11:19 ]</font>

Angelz0r
Dec 31, 2002, 03:29 PM
Are you saying you want the mind mats or your trading??

neko-chan
Dec 31, 2002, 03:41 PM
I'd like to get my dirty hands on your Wiz/Tech.

Where and when shall we meet?

Kupi
Dec 31, 2002, 05:59 PM
Angelz0r: Rares for Mind Mats. Meaning: Giving rares, for Mind Mats.

Neko-Chan: I've got a trade meeting coming up with another person that you could attend as well. How's 7:00 P.M. EST, this Friday?

Kupi
Jan 2, 2003, 10:08 PM
New items added: My better Kaladbolg (20/0/5/0) has replaced the one with no percents, and I've added the Diska of Braveman (10/0/0/0) that I got from the very first time I beat Dal Ra Lie. Also note that I took the Photon Drops off the list; though they may return if I find out that I can't get a Star Amplifier from Garon. I think the Sacred Guard morphs into something special with some kinda item...

dude3282
Jan 3, 2003, 07:09 PM
I'm online . . . where are you?

Kupi
Jan 3, 2003, 07:27 PM
Altair 6, as of a few seconds after this writing.

dude3282
Jan 3, 2003, 08:00 PM
No wonder . . . I was in Antares 8. I might be able to convince my parents to let me back on.

Storme
Jan 3, 2003, 09:53 PM
I'd like to take some Grinders off your hands.
I have 3 Mind Mats... You have +18 Grinders?

dude3282
Jan 4, 2003, 10:32 AM
Grr, I sure wish I could find you. I can be online (Altair 6 this time!) anytime today. When I do find you, I think I'd like that Geist Claymore, as well.

dude3282
Jan 4, 2003, 08:27 PM
Mmm, I didn't see you, nor did you contact me. I won't be able to get on again for a while, thanks to school starting again. Perhaps Tuesday evening?

Kupi
Jan 4, 2003, 08:49 PM
Dude: Ignore my PM, then. Tuesday evening sounds great. It'll be Altair 6, as usual, and how's 8:00 PM sound? That ought to get me out of our crazy dinner range as well.

Kupi
Jan 7, 2003, 05:15 PM
Two major changes to the list this time: first and foremost, a comprehensive price reduction on most of the products. The stuff I'm selling isn't all that rare, so I was probably charging a bit much. That, and I need the bank space; it's getting full and I really hate to mule items on other characters because it's nothing but an inconvenience. The other change is that I added some unit pairs in there. If you're looking to flesh out your armor, I've potentially got what you need! ^_^

Kupi
Jan 12, 2003, 05:31 PM
Semi-big update today. First off, another Diska of Braveman's been added. Three Gigobooma's Right Arms at a reduced price, and I've bumped up the number of units you get per material to four. If you need to fill a new character's armor, I'm your guy!

To the person that wanted to purchase the Geist Claymore with Hit: I found it in another character's bank. It's still available if you have the Materials.

Daisuke_Halcyon
Jan 12, 2003, 05:53 PM
I'll take the resist/holy. When's a good time for you? I could get on at almost any time...

Kupi
Jan 13, 2003, 06:20 PM
More new items and switched-around trades. There's a special treat on the menu this time: a Photon Claw that I got off of a Barbarous Wolf in one of my many Heat Sword runs that I've been doing recently. On top of that, it's got 25% Machine, so you can use it well in the only area where Claw combat is feasible. I've moved the level 19 Megid up into the Mind Mats section; you can get it for 3. Finally, you can get a whopping seven Photon Drops if you're willing to part with a level 30 Support Tech Disk of either Shifta, Jellen, or Zalure. I only have 10 PDs, so the first to 'em gets 'em. ^_^

Also, if you decide to post here rather than AIM me or PM me, please note that my reply is likely to be through the PM system for the sake of brevity in this topic. Therefore, if you post here, check your PMs a day or two afterward and you'll have your response which ought to be an affirmative in most cases. If I haven't answered you yet, then you probably haven't checked your PMs lately. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kupi
Jan 21, 2003, 05:22 PM
Been a while, hasn't it? ^_^ Well, I got a little stuff to sell in my first runs of Yellowboze's Ultimate Forest. First of all, my HUcast's Blade Dance and Bloody Art are up for sale, since I came across a Cross Scar for him to use. Second, I found a Zonde lv. 19 disk, which isn't impressive but might be nice for a HUnewearl or RAmarl. Last but not least, there's a rather weird trade I'm proposing: a level 20 Shifta disk for a Shifta disk of level 21 or higher. Why do I propose this trade, when it is obviously slanted in my favor? Well, consider this: HUnewearls and RAmarls max at that level. If you don't plan on using a Force and you've got a HUnewearl or RAmarl AND a tech disk that I'm looking for, why not max your 'wearl/'marl? ^_^

Happy trading!

dude3282
Jan 21, 2003, 06:14 PM
Grr, and I got corrupted, so it'll be a while before I get any more mats to give you. Not cool.

Kupi
Jan 24, 2003, 05:16 PM
Well, after a good day's trading, the Shifta deal is no longer in existence, I'm down a Gigobooma's Right Arm, and two Metal/Bodies have switched ownership. But I got some mats out of it, and there's also a Barta level 20 available. Finally, I bumped down the cost of my Yamatos. I think I have a Vjaya hanging around, too...

Kupi
Jan 27, 2003, 04:12 PM
New items up, as usual... two Gizonde lv. 18 disks, another Kaladbolg, this time with 40 A.Beast, and a new Special Trade: my Stink Frame for your Spirit Garment.

Besides that, I'd like to make something clear to my customers: you will not be trading with Kupi the FOmarl until this whole thing with corruption blows over. Barring recreates, you'll be trading with Kupish the level 1 RAmarl. She looks about the same and has my personality, so you'll probably be able to tell it's me. ^_^

Kupi
Feb 3, 2003, 03:14 PM
Large update today; mostly techs and stuff. Lots of level 20s, so RAmarls and HUnewearls, here's your chance! Also note the Flight Fan under special trades. Besides that, everything else is open game... so I await your patronage! Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2003-02-03 15:10 ]</font>

Oedi
Feb 6, 2003, 09:41 AM
Hi Kupi,

I thought I'd bump this up to see if it's still active. I've got five mind mats and wanted to see how many pmats you had in stock. Let me know if you still need mind mats. (tried you on AIM)

-Oedi

Kupi
Feb 6, 2003, 07:21 PM
Son of a gun... I used most of my Power Mats on another character just prior, Oedi. Fear not; my FOnewm found two on the latest run of Ult Mines and I've also got Grinders if you need them. ^_^

Another note: so long as I still have a Mind Material count at the bottom of my list, I'm still in business! ^_^

Shorty89
Feb 6, 2003, 07:48 PM
is it ok if i hav your yamato for 1 of my mind mat

Oedi
Feb 7, 2003, 09:49 AM
Hi Kupi,

Well, my need for pmats fell through... don't need anymore. Now I'm trying to pawn the mind mats off for a weap (now that I have 6) but if that falls through then I'll check back with you and see what we can work out.

Thanks.
-Oedi

Kupi
Feb 7, 2003, 04:51 PM
Shorty89: My prices stay as listed. If you get another Mind Mat, you can have the Yamato, but two's as low as I go.

Kupi
Feb 8, 2003, 02:20 PM
Update in reverse today... all DB's Sabers and Diska of Liberators without percents have been removed, since they no longer exist in my inventory. No, I didn't get corrupted, I just got rid of them since nobody's interested. Could've put 'em into the PSOW Salvation Army, but I only thought of that after I turned off my Gamecube, so. X_x Happy shopping!