PDA

View Full Version : online story mode guide?

physik
Oct 14, 2007, 03:39 PM
is there any online story mode guides, because i need to know which of the missions are based only on time and the missions that are based on killing all the monsters.

Rizen
Oct 14, 2007, 03:56 PM
Well, all of them are based on time. I think the only online story mission that depends on the number of kills is Chapter 1 Part 1.

Nyreal
Oct 14, 2007, 04:14 PM
No, that depends on finding plants.

With all the missions, however, you do need to kill all the monsters within a certain amount of time in order to get an S Rank.

Pillan
Oct 14, 2007, 04:36 PM
All of the online missions are time based and none require you to kill all the monsters unless it says “Exterminate X many monsters” at the beginning of the time trial. However, there are many places where you’ll need to kill the monster to open a door, so it’s often easier to just kill everything than to figure out which ones you can skip, unless the mission has a time limit or you’re having trouble getting an S after the first run through.

Most of the story mission guides are listed in the Helpful PSU Guides (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=124388&forum=22&0) section.

Rizen
Oct 14, 2007, 04:43 PM
On 2007-10-14 14:14, Nyreal wrote:
I'm pretty sure that its based on time and the number of monsters you kill too. For S that is.

I remember when I first did the mission I couldn't figure out why I didn't get S rank. Then I realized that you have to kill the 3 monsters that spawn behind the gate before you locate that last plant.

Try it. Then again, they could have changed it.

physik
Oct 14, 2007, 05:03 PM
o ok, it just seemed like it was just about killing the mosnters on the beginning of the first two missions.

Nyreal
Oct 14, 2007, 05:19 PM
On 2007-10-14 14:43, Rizen wrote:

On 2007-10-14 14:14, Nyreal wrote:

With all the missions, however, you do need to kill all the monsters within a certain amount of time in order to get an S Rank.
I'm pretty sure that its based on time and the number of monsters you kill too. For S that is.

I remember when I first did the mission I couldn't figure out why I didn't get S rank. Then I realized that you have to kill the 3 monsters that spawn behind the gate before you locate that last plant.

Try it. Then again, they could have changed it.

Read my whole post, pal. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nyreal on 2007-10-14 15:20 ]</font>