PDA

View Full Version : Spells! Spells! Spells! Spells!

StkDrowsy
Oct 15, 2007, 08:47 AM
Im currently getting up my spells and i cant seem to level them as fast as other ones. Now ive made posts in the past, but after 4-7 posts, they die....so what my goal is to after getting other ft's i want to make a guide to leveling, becouse most of the guides out there only cover certian spells.

Please list the best place to train
Stk Drowsy = Lvl 10 Fortetecher
Foie = 22
ra-foie = 7
gi-foie= 21
dam-foie = 11

Barta = 4
ra-barta= 8
gi-barta= 9
dam-barta = 28

Zonde = 5
Ra-Zonde = 5
Gi-zonde = 6

Diga = 27
Ra-Diga = 9
Gi-Diga = 21
Dam-Diga= 4

Ra-megid= 4
Dam-megid = 3

RedMussel
Oct 15, 2007, 09:07 AM
DAM-megid is level 3 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 15, 2007, 01:11 PM
By your logic, fT should be Fortespeller.

majan
Oct 15, 2007, 02:22 PM
go to plains overlord S or S2,and find the hiding spots in each room(they look like either a point sticing out or a sharp corner in each room on the map-take a second and find each one in each room,the monsters will not be able to get to you.) and spam the shit out of your techs.bring like 10-15 2 or 3 star wands,and just let them rip with watever it is.low level dam-type spells are tough becaue you have to get pretty close but you will find it easy to get used to.

plains overlord S or S2. there are save spots where monsters wont be able to get to you. its heaven for leveling bullets and technics.
you will do a bit of restarting for a good map though,ones with shagreece and distova tend to be annoying because they run away frmo you a lot,which kinda defeats the purpose of having them running in one spot where they cant get to you.

Aries2384
Oct 15, 2007, 09:29 PM
Agree with above. Plains Overlord S2. Ftw. Good drops, decent exp for soloing. Just dont fight deragan. Itll take you awhile without decent techs. Level them, then go after the big walking chicken. But yeah, PO S2 for tech leveling.

Zabrio
Oct 15, 2007, 10:55 PM
On 2007-10-15 11:11, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
By your logic, fT should be Fortespeller.

why do people here always do that here if he calls them spells let him be if he wants to call force wizard then let him he can call it what ever he wants and if you are bothered by that then don't post

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 15, 2007, 11:00 PM
why do people here always do that here where they take someone trying to make a correction and turn it into a stupid argument that lacks punctuation and only takes the thread way off topic

Xaeris
Oct 16, 2007, 12:26 AM
Until Rutsu gets off his ass to cast Flaeli or Legeon, the distinction isn't worth making and the two terms can be used interchangeably without nitpicking.

That said, I like Linear Line A for tech leveling of any kind. The enemies move slowly and in packs without any funny business, so you can easily strike the upper limit of the tech's target capacity and make this tedious process go much faster. Plus, you'll be up to your ears in element photons by the time you're done and those will sell well until the end of time.

Or you can just lame it up and afk level. Either or.

CelestialBlade
Oct 16, 2007, 05:52 AM
....dammit, I want Legeon. I guess Regrant is close enough.