PDA

View Full Version : Wheres all the Fucking manners in this Shithole?

gunome
Dec 31, 2002, 07:09 PM
all right all u short humars, did ne one ever hear of something called edicate? (think spelled right lol) ne hoo, im so tired of fucking people that dont understand half of what takes place in the playing of this game, ruining my games. the following is dik ass shyt in my book:

*not even bothering to ask if you can join the game.
i kno that if it is an open, ur expecting people to join, but what if waiting fo rmy friends or someother reason, but its always just "pipe", no hello, no mind if i join just "pipe". well fuk you if you cant say hello
* not leaving if asked to leave. wu the fuk is that all about? i mean you dont have any right to be in a game if you werent invited and if the whole team wants you out the get the fuck out!
*not playing as a team player. this is the biggest Dik thing you can do and theres so many ways to not be a team player. one of the worst is someone joins a game and starts doing the mines or ruins while the other 3 peple are in the forest and when u tel lthem theyre like "o im cool here" Fucking go play by urself in your own game then!!
another is when a person just joins a game a picks up a rare. im sorry but if i just spent an hour getting to caves three and find maybe one rare, and some ass comes along and it falls right into his lap. i even heard "i killed it so i DESERVE it" FUCK YOU!! all you did was pipe down!
im sure theres so much more little things i could go off on but i wont. peple this game was intended to be played with teamwork. irealize that there alot of new people not from DC, but this game isnt that hard to figure out. always look to help out your teammates,stay together, heal, give/carry extra fluids etc, let forces have forece rares, forces heal and shifta and deband jellen and zalure always, if you alredy got a rare that game dont be fucking greedy and past it on.
i think you'll find this game is alot easier and fun.

Kid_Icarus
Dec 31, 2002, 10:00 PM
On 2002-12-31 16:09, gunome wrote:
all right all u short humars, did ne one ever hear of something called edicate? Educate

Aye! Short HUmar reporting for duty sir! What wisdom do you have to give to me!

(think spelled right lol) ne hoo, im so tired of fucking people that dont understand half of what takes place in the playing of this game, ruining my games. the following is dik ass shyt in my book:

I have been to the Caves, Ruins and even the Forest! Surely I understand something! And what is dik ass shyt sir? I, as your young padowan HUmar have become confused.

*not even bothering to ask if you can join the game.
i kno that if it is an open, ur expecting people to join, but what if waiting fo rmy friends or someother reason, but its always just "pipe", no hello, no mind if i join just "pipe". well fuk you if you cant say hello

Surely if someone joins an open room with no password, they cannot ask if they can join can they? And no keyboards for most of us young HUmars mean that it's a pain to say Hello, and some of us just shortcut "pipe". Hi! So still fuk me good sir?

* not leaving if asked to leave. wu the fuk is that all about? i mean you dont have any right to be in a game if you werent invited and if the whole team wants you out the get the fuck out!

Hmm I see no quarrel with this good sir.

*not playing as a team player. this is the biggest Dik thing you can do and theres so many ways to not be a team player. one of the worst is someone joins a game and starts doing the mines or ruins while the other 3 peple are in the forest and when u tel lthem theyre like "o im cool here" Fucking go play by urself in your own game then!!

Aye, but sometimes they don't have all of those level unlocked. Mayhaps passworded games will help?

another is when a person just joins a game a picks up a rare. im sorry but if i just spent an hour getting to caves three and find maybe one rare, and some ass comes along and it falls right into his lap. i even heard "i killed it so i DESERVE it" FUCK YOU!! all you did was pipe down!

Happens all the time, perhaps I'm drilling a point into your head, but passworded games help.

im sure theres so much more little things i could go off on but i wont. peple this game was intended to be played with teamwork. irealize that there alot of new people not from DC, but this game isnt that hard to figure out. always look to help out your teammates,stay together, heal, give/carry extra fluids etc, let forces have forece rares, forces heal and shifta and deband jellen and zalure always, if you alredy got a rare that game dont be fucking greedy and past it on.
i think you'll find this game is alot easier and fun.

I have learned so much and I have turned over a new leaf! I shall take your comments to heart good sir, and shall never act callously again!

Short Little HUmar out!
o_o

Dyras
Jan 1, 2003, 11:36 PM
I think he was saying etiquette

gunome
Jan 2, 2003, 05:46 PM
ahh there it is the right etticate lol, umm jus cuause a game is open doesnt mean u should NOT know how to play this game and interact with people, and you pretty much only need a keybpard to chat aboutt hings other than the game. try using the WORD SELECT and i think you'll find communicating much easier, even though some (ahem ME) consider knowing how to use the WORD SELECT and actually converse with my teamates as part of the game that all should know because why class? thats right timmy, it does make the game easier and more enjoyable for all those that participate...good answer, maybe ur not such a short humar afterall:)
you join open games to play with whoever is alredy in the game, not because u dont have the mines open FUCK THAT, go unlock it or WAIT and myabe play with the team and when the team gets there, guess what!?!?! you'll be righ thtere with em.
o another good reason for sticking together for all you 56k'ers like me (fukking BBA lol) i noticed if you enter the room after thew guys have spawned for a BBA player you start lagging behind the BBA :/ so keep up or that rare that jus dropped will be snatched up while ur pounding the button trying to pik it up and they jus watch u standing over nothing.

IceBlink
Jan 3, 2003, 12:14 AM
With the way you seem to swear every five seconds, maybe it's a good thing you don't have a keyboard. o_O

Guile
Jan 3, 2003, 03:06 AM
Did'nt you hear, there are no fucking manners on an online game!!!

gunome
Jan 3, 2003, 06:01 PM
im so sorry little boy to have offended you so, but that is not not relevant here, and your chimed-in two cents is worthless to me. try actually having something to say instead of trying to up your post count....

gunome
Jan 3, 2003, 06:05 PM
*aimed at ice blink* guile is just too damn sexy to be mad at

Guntz348
Jan 4, 2003, 12:39 PM
"wow eye of the tiger, mouth of a teamster!..." (homer talkin about lisa playing hockey) uhh forgot how the rest goes tho http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif lil' help?

War_Child
Jan 4, 2003, 01:27 PM
"Where's the fucking manners in this shithole"

Perhaps you should earn some manners, some spelling, grammar, and some punctuation as well -_-

Anyway, if you don't want people joining your games and taking rares that you want, then make them passworded. As long as they are open, people will join, whether you like it or not.

gunome
Jan 6, 2003, 06:46 PM
theres plenty of punctuation in my post and if something that insignificant causes you to overlook content then i have no use for what you have to say. it's not like i was all Imstillbetterthanu about it. you can understand what i'm saying, you're just shallow minded and i bet you're one of the fool with no teamwork skills whatsoever,or you wouldnt be talking shyt.

i can care less about rares becaus eeventually you'll find another. perhaps if you bothered trying to understand my post, instead of being my english teacher, you would have noticed that that was not my point at all. i enjoy playing with people, especially meeting new people, and i have friends that i play with all the time....teamwork. the rare thing is being polite and allowing the people who have already been playing the game have the first shot at rares. you're just greedy/.

i saw a post awhile ago asking what was up with the PSO racism, meaning the JP players in the JPonly rooms, not wanting to play with Americans. if you dont know why then you're part of the reason why....

RagMasterRappy
Jan 7, 2003, 10:58 AM
On 2003-01-06 15:46, gunome wrote:
theres There's plenty of punctuation in my post, and if something that insignificant causes you to overlook content, then i I have no use for what you have to say. it's It's not like i I was all Imstillbetterthanu a big ass about it. you You can understand what i'm I'm saying, but you're just too shallow minded, and i I bet you're one of the fool those fools with no teamwork skills whatsoever, or you wouldnt wouldn't be talking shyt shit.

i I can care less about rares becaus because eventually you'll find another. perhaps Perhaps if you bothered trying to understand my post, instead of being my english teacher, you would have noticed that that this was not my point at all. i I enjoy playing with people, especially meeting new people, and i I have friends that i I play with all of the time....teamwork.! It's called teamwork. the The rare main thing is being to be polite and allowing the people who have already been playing the game have the first shot at rares. you're You're just greedy/.

i I saw a post awhile a while ago asking what was up with the PSO racism, meaning the JP players in the JPonly JP only rooms, not wanting to play with Americans. if If you dont don't know why, then you're part of the reason why.... (Last sentence needs rewording.)

theres plenty of punctuation in my post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RagMasterRappy on 2003-01-07 08:00 ]</font>

gunome
Jan 7, 2003, 06:18 PM
ummm punctuation means periods(.), apostraphes(') quotation marks("), commas(,), parenthesis(()), colons(:), semi-colons(;), question marks(?), etc.(etcetera). all the dummass shyt you all pointed out is call CAPITALIZATION, and since when does punctuation (apparently now known as capitalizatoin by you 'tards) interfere with the validity of a statement?

that just further proves to myself that you are the selfish, narrowminded people that i thought you were. why would you continue harping on the fact that my sentences dont, oh sorry, DON'T, it's a contraction, can't forget the apostraphe, begin with capital letters? because you know you're wrong and and can't think of anything better to reply with. my mom is an english teacher so i can go about this for days....

i mean i didnt even get an "i agree" or "you're statement sucks, fuck teamwork." you're not even intelligent enough to reply about the comment but about my grammar...pathetic

RagMasterRappy
Jan 7, 2003, 08:26 PM
On 2003-01-07 15:18, gunome wrote:
that just further proves to myself that you are the selfish, narrowminded people that i thought you were. why would you continue harping on the fact that my sentences dont, oh sorry, DON'T, it's a contraction, can't forget the apostraphe, begin with capital letters? because you know you're wrong and and can't think of anything better to reply with. my mom is an english teacher so i can go about this for days....

i mean i didnt even get an "i agree" or "you're statement sucks, fuck teamwork." you're not even intelligent enough to reply about the comment but about my grammar...pathetic

Well, I noticed some punctuation mistakes, but, in addition, I also saw a lot of gramatical and spelling errors. As long as I was correcting the punctuation, I figured to do everything else as well. This is mostly because it's irritating to think that people are too lazy to reach for the shift key to change the case of letters. Also, I think your mom would be horrified if she saw the garbage you're feeding to the general public. Is it really too much trouble for you people to reach for the shift key to capatialize the "I" in a sentence shuch as "I am feeling angry"? I'll use part of your response as an example:

Not very correct:

More correct than usual:

I mean I didn't even get an "I agree," or, "your statement sucks, fuck teamwork!" You're not even intelligent enough to reply about the comment but about my grammar. Pathetic.

I sure hope you know that the word "you're" is a contraction for "you are."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RagMasterRappy on 2003-01-07 17:28 ]</font>

War_Child
Jan 8, 2003, 07:16 AM
I can see a little why you're frustrated, all I'm saying is all of your problems can be solved by making a passworded game. A person joins the open game and a rare drops, it's a free for all - as everyone wants rares.

If you make an open game, you invite anyone who's able to join to come in (as it is open), although I will agree that people should leave when asked, but since it is an open game, they have the right to stay as well.

Also, disagreeing with you does not make me pathetic, or a bad team player. Until you have played with me, I ask that you do not judge how I play.

As for the English comments, coming in swearing with illegible starting posts is not the greatest way to make a post. I read it, but it took a long time to decipher. With that point, I would like to drop the subject and focus on the topic at hand -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: War_Child on 2003-01-08 04:16 ]</font>

gunome
Jan 8, 2003, 07:06 PM
did anyone notice that this is the "rants" section? so im cussing and stomping my feet. i just think its hilarious that you keep replying to my instigations of englsh classes. its even funnier, oh wait, i meant sadder, that your solution to to people being selfish and greedy is to go play in a locked room. once again if anyone bothered to read....oh i'm sorry, i didn't even bother to ask. i didn't know you couldn't read, you poor excuse for a fifth grader....it's not about rares and people taking them, its about you being an asshole and not being a team player. i know you're exactly the same in you're everyday life as well, and thats what disturbs me the most. a society filled with people not incompetent at what they are doing, but incompetent at life in general.... o and say hello to your moms for me lol ":P

i'm not going to proof read all my posts, and yes i am too lazy to hit the shift key. i type as i think. if it is that difficult to read something that isn't perfect refer to my incompetence statement.... at life.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gunome on 2003-01-08 16:20 ]</font>

RagMasterRappy
Jan 8, 2003, 07:28 PM
Well, ok. Just try not to break a sweat when you're typing then if it makes you happy.

War_Child
Jan 9, 2003, 07:05 AM
Did you even READ my fucking reply at all? Drop the fucking English subject.

People are people. People's actions and playing style are different for each different person. If you don't like dealing with people's actions, don't make open games, instead play with your friends and lock them. If you don't want to take measures to make your game more enjoyable, then you're just allowing people to ruin it for you.

Yes, this is in rants. I've said it once before months ago, and I will say it again. Just like I reserve the right to piss in a public toilet, I reserve the ability to post in a public topic.

In other words: If you don't want replies, do not rant

I won't even bother with the personal insults at this point, since arguing with you about those would be more pointless than arguing with the wall.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: War_Child on 2003-01-09 04:49 ]</font>

gunome
Jan 9, 2003, 06:06 PM
of course i want replies, thats why i posted, but your (everyone that posted) posts basically said stop cussing and blah blah, well i was just "ranting." but all your (everyone that posted) replies were directed at everything but the topic, so if you'll be an ass, so will i.
i say "you" as a generalization of those replying, and to those who caused me to write this rant. i can only assume you disagree with my point of teamwork because "go play in a locked room" just tells me that you refuse to utilize teamwork, in any fashion, as an aspect of this game. i find this ridculous.
this is RANTS and if you disagree of course i'm going to reply back, no one is forcing you to. remember these are just words, and if you hit the power button *poof* i dissappear. but i still think you're an ass for being selfish, and don't wonder "why?" the next time someone ditches you
i kno people hav different styles of play, etc. and are even playing for different reasons. I know lots of people that play just to talk to others. but it can all still be done while contributing to a team effort.

silly americans and the Almighty "I", don't know why i though i could change anyone

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gunome on 2003-01-09 15:24 ]</font>

Guile
Jan 9, 2003, 07:26 PM
Yeah the first thing a lot of posters at PSOW attack is punctuation..

Well about PSO players..yeah lifes a bitch and then you get robbed but if your not gonna quit playing then you have to deal with that shit...

remember
Screw um!!

War_Child
Jan 9, 2003, 09:02 PM
Judging based on country is also kind of stupid -_-; I'm Canadian by the way.

Anyway, although it is a team game, team only goes so far. When the red box pops up everyone charges like a bull http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sometimes you just need to remind the force to do their job >.>

I can see why rangers and forces need to rush for rares though - they're almost always at a distance, and the hunters gobble everything up like hungry hungry hippos -_-

AnimalMother
Jan 10, 2003, 06:22 AM
Goddamn Americans, they wouldn't be shit without all their stupid tanks, nuclear missiles, fancy ass battleships, and their goddamn Deathstar. They are almost as bad as those thieving bastard Republicans.

If any American wants any of this they can bring their arrogant asses to Arizona and die of scorpion stings and life sapping heat. I am going to California so I can ride on the Pirates of the Carribean over and over again.

Guile
Jan 13, 2003, 11:23 PM
Yeah...good ol' Pirates of the Carribean ride...ah yeah