PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: The Poltynators : The little guys get revenge

lethe
Oct 17, 2007, 01:40 AM
-This is my other Fan Fiction ive been working on, its about the small enemies of PSU getting together and ganging up on the Guardians who so mockingly beat the hell out of them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif hope you like it PLEASE NOTE: this is written like a script-

Chapter 1: The Grass is greener on the other side...becuase its covered in polties!

Two Guardians are walking down the path towards the Raffon Field Base. One of the Guardians looks over the side of the in level barrier.

Guardian 1 : "Holy $#!7!!"

Guardian 2 : "What?! What is it??"

Guardian 1: "Liek ZOMG look at all teh POLTYS LOL!"

Guardian 2 : "LOL Hax!"

Guardian 1: "I think theyre talking????"

Guardian 2 : "Lol nub poltys dont talk"

Guardian 1: "NO rly, listen..."

Guardian 2: "Ho Snap!"

The guardians secretly listen to the huge mass of polties

Pan Polto: Fellow Polties! Our time has come to get back at the Guardians of Gurhal! No longer will we be laughed at by the 1337 high lvl players and their shiny S rank weapons! No longer will we stopped being feared past lvl.5! Our time has come!

All the polties cheer loudly.

Pan Polto: With me as your leader we will crush any guardians standing in our way! Today, is the day of the POLTYNATORS!

All the polties cheer loudly

Guardian 1 : "Lol Poltynators???? wtf they cant be serious"

Guardian 2 : "I just seriously LOL'd"

The polty crowd goes silent...

Guardian 1: "NUB u just blew our cover lol"

Pan Polto: We're being spyed upon! GET THEM!!

A huge mass of polties ran at the two guardians, kinda like when a Techer empties out all his truffles in game, the giant green mass of polties engulfed the two guardians inflicted massive damage with their wet willies and retarded backflips. When the polties were done they stole all the guardians weapons, giving them to the most powerful of polties, polties....we're now equipped for destruction!

Pan Polto: Come now my fellow polties! Let us meet up with the Pannons! We have much preparation to do!

Polty Crowd: HOO-RAH!
-End of CHP 1-

If you guys like it i'll continue http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif feel free to post

lethe
Oct 17, 2007, 06:19 AM
CHAPTER 2: THIS IS GURHALLLLLL!

A huge group of Guardians is gathered around the Dark Satellite Mission Counter.

Random Guardian #1: "Lol whats going on?"

Random Guardian #2: Theres a party in there called "The Poltynators" with 300 members all named polty and all lvl 5, and whenever someone joined they got booted, now the leader locked the party and no one knows wtf is going on, i think this is some uber Hax lol"

Random Guardian #1: "Lulz"

Meanwhile in the Party of 300 Polties

Pan Polto: Poltynidas! Are your men ready to meet with the pannons at Dallgun Veiwing Plaza?"

Poltynidas:Yes, but really, why did we have to copy the 300.......thats so lame sir.....

Pan Polto: We do it for the lulz commander, we do it.. for the lulz

Poltynidas: Ok, my men have just finished off Dulk Fakis, we're meeting the pannons right now.

Pan Polto: Excellent! Get back to me when we're ready to make our stand.

Poltynidas: Yes sir.

A Group of 1000 pannons is gathered at Dallgun Veiwing Plaza.

Bel Pannon: Ah, Poltynidas, my men are ready to crush the guardians! Why, how many Polties did you bring?

Poltynidas: About 300 why?

Bel Pannon: Thats hardly any soldiers at all, not nearly an army!

Poltynidas points at a random pannon.

Poltynidas: You! Pannon! what is your profession?

Pannon #1: Well, i normally stand around all day looking confused.

Poltynidas:And you! pannon, what is your profession?

Pannon #2: Well i do backflips.

Poltynidas: And you over there! pannon, what is your profession?

Pannon #3: I normally walk around in circles.

Poltynidas: POLTIES! What is your profession???

Crowd of Polties: HOO-RAH!

Poltynidas: You see Bel Pannon, I brought more soldiers than you did.......ok seriously Pan Polto this is getting lame

Pan Polto: Oh Just GO WITH IT! jeez...

-End of CHAPTER 2-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lethe on 2007-10-17 04:21 ]</font>