PDA

View Full Version : ok i like it but this would spoil it!

kein12345
Dec 31, 2002, 08:43 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27221&item=1949082638#BID1

all these rares would spoil the game!!!!!!!!!!!

googles
Dec 31, 2002, 08:58 PM
1 post? lol i bet ur the dude sellin all those dupes...thats lame...

Sapphire87
Dec 31, 2002, 09:01 PM
Let's say someone was stupid enough to actually buy these rares. Then they get online and...POOF! Their memory card gets corrupted and they lose everything. Now that would be funny.

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 31, 2002, 11:06 PM
On 2002-12-31 18:01, Sapphire87 wrote:
Let's say someone was stupid enough to actually buy these rares. Then they get online and...POOF! Their memory card gets corrupted and they lose everything. Now that would be funny.

LMAO, I seriously want to see that. anyone who purchases items for a game deserves to just waist thier money for those items will make the life of the game That much shorter. (I almost sounded intelligent!!!)

Average_Joe
Jan 1, 2003, 02:03 AM
Material possessions in a virtual world, anyone find that ironic?

Perfect_Evo
Jan 1, 2003, 02:12 AM
nothing really new. Diablo II items have been on sale for real money long ago. Some for even hundreds, not that anyone would be dumb enough to buy a virtual item for that much amount. Amazing that people actually bid on these duped items.

mystic_knight
Jan 1, 2003, 05:20 AM
Ya, selling items and characters for games is done a lot. Ever played Everquest? I love to see people think they are smart and pay around $600 for a lvl 60+ char with their epics and uber armor just to find out that they have no idea how hard the game is when u go into high lvl areas and die, lose their lvl, and then since they are so new, they lose their corpse and their gear so then they are broke IRL and on the game. But back to the items, ya, they gotta be duped. C'mon 99 photon spheres?! Its like 99 photon drops for a sphere, no one someone got that many.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystic_knight on 2003-01-01 03:21 ]</font>

IceBlink
Jan 1, 2003, 06:13 AM
If I recall, back in the early days of v1, wasn't the DRAGON SLAYER available for $40? ^_^;;

kein12345
Jan 1, 2003, 11:33 AM
i didnt put it on. I just started posteing!lol

if they send you the memory card its gonna be like a crappy humarl at level 2 that you have to use to use the items.

Ok, youl schedual a trade. cool right? wrong. The little bastard forgets and keeps the money.

Lol i bid. I hope someone outbids me.

oxxjuniorxxo
Jan 1, 2003, 12:21 PM
On 2003-01-01 08:33, kein12345 wrote:

if they send you the memory card its gonna be like a crappy humarl at level 2 that you have to use to use the items.

Ok, youl schedual a trade. cool right? wrong. The little bastard forgets and keeps the money.

WoW I think that was the dumbest move of 2002. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

jk

Siegfried
Jan 1, 2003, 12:43 PM
On 2003-01-01 09:21, oxxjuniorxxo wrote:

On 2003-01-01 08:33, kein12345 wrote:

WoW I think that was the dumbest move of 2002. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

jk

Or quiet possily 2003. Or not. I'm sure some guy in a Santa suit will end up getting arrested for stealing reindeer and running over old ladies.

[]:unknown smiley:[/i]

Sedyne
Jan 1, 2003, 01:22 PM
There was another fucking thing for that. The exact same guy. He's just buying memory cards and copying data over. The other bid ended at 150+ dollars with 25 bids. Stupid fools pay for this stuff?! wtf?

Dyras
Jan 1, 2003, 01:23 PM
Actually the funny thing about everquest is that people sometimes pay over $1000 for a single account with a level 60+character

But whats even more crazy is that people actually sell platinum in game for real cash, and its an insane ratio like $100/10k pp, (not sure exactly)

I just hope this doesn't get as bad as everquest in that manner.

I looked at one of tha auction lists a while ago just to see what they had and it was like 20 double cannons, 20 BKBs and a ton more, Probably duped as I don't think anyone could get the list he had without duping

mystic_knight
Jan 2, 2003, 01:14 AM
On 2003-01-01 10:23, Dyras wrote:
But whats even more crazy is that people actually sell platinum in game for real cash, and its an insane ratio like $100/10k pp, (not sure exactly)

I know, and its sad too, cause 10k is really jack shit on that game. My SHOES on that game cost me 3k, lets not mention 4k for my weaps, 2k for my bracers, 2k for my headband, 4k for my gloves, yada yada yada.

Blenjar
Jan 2, 2003, 02:15 AM
I would have bought them all but since its only on of each.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jan 2, 2003, 02:50 AM
That's a shame........why pay for something that exists only on a game?

Guntz348
Jan 2, 2003, 04:17 AM
its up to 87 dollars? ya know what, we should start duping people and just sell stuff on ebay. i mean dis the kid whos doin it all you want, but hes laughin all the way to the bank. the real bank i mean! its one of those things i wish i came up with like blunt wraps. you ever seen those? they are like blunt paper like its the cigar wit no tabacco in it so lazy ass pot heads dont have to crack it gut it and roll it. who ever came up wit dat is a genius.

Guntz348
Jan 2, 2003, 04:25 AM
OMFG look at his feed back!!!!!!!!! hes sold several sets of the same rares for hundreds!!!! im at a loss for words this guy is gettin FUCKING RICH, i mean this is a better proffit margin then dealin drugs, trust me! i think we need to either stop him or just do it our selves then they are worthless and he can be as broke as me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif