PDA

View Full Version : Would just like to thank...

Talen
Oct 19, 2007, 04:01 AM
It's kind of funny, when you dig out an old system and give it a run after it's been supposedly been long "dead" Had the chance to play some Dreamcast PSO after finding the consle and wres and such.

And after reliving so many fun and fond memories, I really do need to say the following:

Thank you to every hacker, cheater and griefer who pretty much ran PSO into the ground, and forced many of us to move on rather than be NOL'ed, FSOD'ed, or otherwise lose countless hours to someone's God complex.

The game and it's community stateside didn't have to die. A touch of research showed the EU and JP communities lasted beyond the 2003 shutdown of the English servers.

Just a bit of thought. Thank your resident hacker/cheater/duper/griefer today!

Noddy1969
Oct 19, 2007, 07:03 AM
I'l second that. I'd love to go back online with the XB version, but I'm not sure if I'm going to find any legit games on the Euro servers.

Most fun I ever had online.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 19, 2007, 09:11 AM
well, you can find legit ppl, not everyone is a hacker that nol's and stuff like that.
and why are you tanking them for hacking? if they play alone i don't see where they help and in a team with legits i can't of help also......unless it's for low lvlers

Jaspaller
Oct 19, 2007, 10:11 AM
Uhh, people still do play this game. Over on the private servers if you can find them.

Scales_of_Air
Oct 19, 2007, 11:21 AM
This belongs in rants. I thought you had something nice to say about DC, instead you whine about hackers in the PSO General. Pffff.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 19, 2007, 01:24 PM
if you a hacker simply leave.....everyone plays the game like they want, they are only hated because they trade hacked stuff and kill everything, not leting you play legit.