PDA

View Full Version : Tips for "Invisible Road" A

pikachief
Oct 19, 2007, 10:45 AM
well i know it may be differnt sometimes but i have seen teh same thing 5 times in a row.

I've been told it is differnet on B and C so only try this on A.

On the first teleporters the left path has always taken us to the shortcut.

On the second set the middle on has always taken us to the shortcut. If u have the key u can open the gate and go into that shortcut, that one is always correct.

After u get to the area that the second teleporter takes u, there is a path to the left with a tree. There is a beehive type thing in the top of the tree. shoot it and get your 1st 1up chip.

Then the second chip should be after killing some enemies shortly after the NPC joins u.

When u get to the relics are, the left paths button is the one on the right and the right paths button is the one on the left.

The last 1up chip should be from one of the oversized boxes in the big room.

Remember these are just gathered information from a few people who all did differnet runs.

A B and C are supposedly all different.

please correct me if im wrong so i can edit.

Lamak
Oct 19, 2007, 10:46 AM
<< Sounds complicated

pikachief
Oct 19, 2007, 10:47 AM
left teleporter

middle teleporter

chip get

NPC

chip get

relics area-buttons

Chip get

lol theres your summary

New_One
Oct 19, 2007, 10:48 AM
Another Explanation (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=156577&forum=20&4)

Lyrise
Oct 19, 2007, 10:49 AM
Try the primer I just posted below. Or just click here (http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=156577&forum=20&4).

pikachief
Oct 19, 2007, 10:49 AM
i was looking for that kinda thread..... odd name of a thread so i didnt notice it.

oh well then abandon my topic i guess XD

HFlowen
Oct 19, 2007, 10:50 AM
The teleporters are always random, so this topic is already flawed.

pikachief
Oct 19, 2007, 10:51 AM
On 2007-10-19 08:50, HFlowen wrote:
The teleporters are always random, so this topic is already flawed.

sorry all 4 people in my party all got the same teleporters 5 times in a row all in differnet runs >.>

huge coincidence then...

HFlowen
Oct 19, 2007, 10:54 AM
Yep, it was.

Powder Keg
Oct 19, 2007, 03:08 PM
Everyone's telling me it's the same every time on A.

Randomness
Oct 19, 2007, 03:45 PM
Its not the same every time on A. I've seen it go both ways.

I would reccomend ALWAYS taking the left warp, however. If its correct, you have the longer path because of the B3 detour, and you want to take the warp with a flower by it in B2, so as to pick up the extra kills for those points. If its the wrong one, you miss out on the extra B3 enemies, and ALSO want to take a detour at the set of three warps, so as to pick up the kills for tose two points.

Finally, if you want to guarantee S rank runs, dont go for time, go for kills. The time limit to get 5 points is 20 minutes, but you can get 3 points for time even with 30+ min. Add in 3 points for chips and 2 for kills, and you can S rank every single time. I got it in a group where the highest level was 69. (And thus learned just how much time you really have for S rank. We took 31 min)

Shade-
Oct 19, 2007, 03:47 PM
coincidence, our teleprorters were,

right,

center,

on A.

Soulvayne
Oct 19, 2007, 09:12 PM
from what I've seen the teleporter on block B (3 choices with the optional key opened teleporter) tends to be the teleporter to the left of the the teleporter with the "vegetation" next to it.

shotsfired
Oct 19, 2007, 09:58 PM
soulvayne!!! gonna rock out tonight?

Noblewine
Oct 20, 2007, 12:22 AM
How do you trigger the appearance of the NPC. I was with this group and a male NPC appeared just after everyone arrived at the second checkpoint. Does he show up if you find the first chip or does it have something to do with the duration of the mission?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noblewine on 2007-10-19 22:28 ]</font>

Gunslinger-08
Oct 20, 2007, 03:12 AM
On 2007-10-19 22:22, Noblewine wrote:
How do you trigger the appearance of the NPC. I was with this group and a male NPC appeared just after everyone arrived at the second checkpoint. Does he show up if you find the first chip or does it have something to do with the duration of the mission?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noblewine on 2007-10-19 22:28 ]</font>

It's completely random.

pikachief
Oct 20, 2007, 03:25 AM
ok heres a good tip i was told, and seems true, that only 1 of the teleporter makes a huming noise and that should be the correct one

BandanaStan
Oct 20, 2007, 01:11 PM
On the topic of the NPC appearing, I know it is completely random, but from the runs a friend and myself have been doing, it seems like your chances might be upped a slight bit if the first teleporter you have to take is the left one. I'm probably wrong, but that's the results we've had so far.