PDA

View Full Version : Music question

Lord_DS
Oct 19, 2007, 08:23 PM
Hi, i would like to know if any of you know when the songs leavin flow and rose confession are played in pso epI&II ? They are 2 beautiful songs in the OST Phantasy Star Online Songs of RAGOL Odyssey, but i never figured out to what they link in the game.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 20, 2007, 08:14 AM
edit: don't know about the olga music and the rose one........i have them but i never heard them ingame, WEIRD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2007-10-20 06:26 ]</font>

Banish
Oct 20, 2007, 12:08 PM
Well, when you do defeat Olga FLow with the RED weapon on Multimode, and go back to the boss arena, you do hear some new music, and you see Flowen standing there, with the sword. I guess that soundtrack is the "Leavin' Flow"...

As for "Rose Confession", I think you can hear it if you hack a DARK weapon and defeat Dark Falz w/it, and go back to the ???? Boss arena on multiplayer. Red Ring Rico should be sitting on a mount shrine. But I've never done that, so I do not know for sure. (I only did the RED weapon/Seeing Flowen).

Rose Confession - Plays when you visit Rico's spirit
Leavin' Flow - Plays when you visit Flowen's spirit

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2007-10-23 09:26 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Oct 22, 2007, 10:41 AM
Fairly sure that you can use Red Weapons on Dark Falz to see Rico (but I'll have to test that again.