PDA

View Full Version : Force Help

PurplenumHaze
Oct 20, 2007, 10:40 AM
Hi everyone! Im new to the board but not to the game... I finally decided to play as a force and im getting my arse kicked at the start of the game... Any tips on how to easily lvl up and make a kick ass force without making a party or playin multimode???

m3talh4wk
Oct 20, 2007, 10:50 AM
if you have higher leveled characters, use them to supply your force with mag(s), weapons, and tech disks. money helps a lot as well as fluids are a lot mroe expensive then mates.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: m3talh4wk on 2007-10-20 08:51 ]</font>

DC_PLAYER
Oct 20, 2007, 11:38 AM
it's common, a good way is haing a stronger char giving you a mind mag.....if not then

do the 1sts quests with some npc's, don't worry in lvling up, that will make a difference when you reach lvl 10 or so.
1st boss simply evade, for the 2nd boss try and find either on the shops or on the ground a lvl 1 gifoie or lvl 1 rafoie, it may take alot of tp, but you will kill faster the 2nd boss then anyone else at you lvl.
build a mind mag, don't be afraid to feed him whenever you can

other members may give some extra advice

lee-san
Oct 20, 2007, 12:16 PM
try to use not only techs but weapons on your enemies. like instead of using 2 hits of foie, try 1 hit and then attack with a weapon. now if your into it you can make a melee force, but they're challenging to use but very rewarding when it comes to fighting. my foneweral has a soul eater and a charge repeater and they're very effective. still a straight mind force is also very powerful. i just like to save my TP

PurplenumHaze
Oct 21, 2007, 06:22 PM
Thanx guys!!! XD
BTW.. Does anyone know any good rods to use at a low lvl?

lee-san
Oct 21, 2007, 09:14 PM
tp stealing rods and elemental rods.

Jaspaller
Oct 22, 2007, 10:53 AM
Anything that will boost DFP or MST is nice to have. TP stealing weapons are okay, but the problem with that is a force's low ATA. In normal mode it might be okay but higher up it would be better to just do straight casting with little to no melee attacks.