PDA

View Full Version : Strange... I swear... I know it from somewhere....

Chibi-Chao
Jan 1, 2003, 03:53 AM
On the spaceship level.....
The music.... I'm pretty sure that part of the music is remixed from PS4..... but I can't find the part that has it.... I KNOW that I've heard it SOMEWHERE else... can anyone Verify/ correct me on this?

mystic_knight
Jan 1, 2003, 04:26 AM
I remember reading somewhere that some of PSO's music is remixes of the earlier games, so you could be right.

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jan 1, 2003, 05:05 AM
the robot music when ur in andriod Wren's lab I believe.

Byuu
Jan 1, 2003, 06:01 AM
I believe there is a little bit of the PS2 overworld music in it
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif
Lol

Guntz348
Jan 1, 2003, 07:34 AM
little bit of PS2's battle music too if im not mistaken. and some behind the circiut from psIV too, speakin of which anyone know wherei can get an MP3 of the original? im sick of doin sound test mode on my genisis and listening to it

twg
Jan 1, 2003, 12:37 PM
When enemies are approaching in the spaceship level you hear the Tower theme from PSI. This theme along with the original Dungeon theme were remixed in PSIV. I wish they also did a remix of the Baya Malay theme.

Coran_Horn
Jan 1, 2003, 01:07 PM
Considering I just got Phantasy Star Collection for Christmas...part of the Temple music is a remix of the PS1 dungeon music, and part of the Space ship music is a remix of PS2's Battle music. It's probably used in other places on PS games too.

Metal_Gear
Jan 1, 2003, 01:59 PM
LOL...That's kinda funny. Just the other night my friend (who's a PS nut) was saying in the Temple and Spaceship that the music was from past PS games. I thought she was just hearing things..

Hm, well never doubt the power of Rika I suppose.

Chibi-Chao
Jan 1, 2003, 09:27 PM
thanks, it was Driving me instane, I couldn't remember where it's from.

Kalbelgarion
Jan 1, 2003, 10:35 PM
Yes, the Spaceship music includes PSI's Dungeon 1 music, PS2's Battle Theme ("Rise or Fall"), PS2's Dezo Overworld theme ("Silent Zone")...and probably others that I'm missing.