PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed with PSU players...

Milks
Oct 21, 2007, 12:30 AM
After playing the 1up cup for a few days I feel like I'm going to go insane dealing with the people playing this game. I read these forums all the time, but decided today was the day to register and complain about the idiots playing this game.

-I played one run with a fortetecher who only cast Diga the entire run. No buffs were applied, even after asking after second block. Resta was never used. Oh buffs, don't mind them, Diga kills too fast anyway. There must be no need to heal or buff anyone because Diga kills so fast. Oh wow a 24 minute run? Good job Diga. I think I used like 84 trimates and 52 photon charges this run.

-Lv 80+ that have a full palette of 10% 7* weapons and a 10% 2 headed ragnus that is used in every encounter. We're making 40k per S run during this cup, I could buy some people's entire palette after 3 runs. What are you people doing with your money?

-Everyone is afraid of a challenge. Yeah sure, I LOVE PARUM, let's get 50 more halarods each. I don't have enough, let's run 8 more. No one will even try Moatoob.

-Since I can't find a party that will attempt Moatoob, I try to look for Moatoob S ranks in the shops. Oh wait, EVERYONE'S SHOP HAS EVERY ITEM AT 99999999999999999. Forget even trying to find a rappy feather, 29/30 shops are priced at 999999999999999, and the other is overpriced at 1 million per feather. Great price, because if I was the average consumer on PSU I would have no problem wasting 30 million meseta to have enough feathers for a rappy mode.

-People using horrible PAs that do 200 dmg and flip all the monsters every which way so that the party has to run all around the map to kill a dangerous badira.

In conclusion, DFLAJDSFJKLDSJKLF;JDSKFJDS

beatrixkiddo
Oct 21, 2007, 12:34 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PJ
Oct 21, 2007, 12:38 AM
Get friends.

TetsuyaHikari
Oct 21, 2007, 12:41 AM
You signed up to post THIS?

._.

Elley
Oct 21, 2007, 12:44 AM
Wow... you're complaining that people don't have good enough gear for you? So you're one of those brats that whines about someone not having uber gear comparable to yours. In my opinion, players like you are MUCH worse. Let me guess, you brag about how awesome your decorations and S rank weapons are in voice chat constantly? Please. People play PSU to have fun. Who gives a crap what weapon they're using.

HFlowen
Oct 21, 2007, 12:45 AM
These responses make me lol.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 21, 2007, 12:51 AM
On 2007-10-20 22:45, HFlowen wrote:
This whole thread makes me lol.

Fix'd.

Also. INB4MOVE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-10-20 22:52 ]</font>

TetsuyaHikari
Oct 21, 2007, 12:52 AM
Oh come on Flowen...

I know you was already having some lulz after reading the first post

don't lie http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Milks
Oct 21, 2007, 12:54 AM
On 2007-10-20 22:44, Elley wrote:
Wow... you're complaining that people don't have good enough gear for you? So you're one of those brats that whines about someone not having uber gear comparable to yours. In my opinion, players like you are MUCH worse. Let me guess, you brag about how awesome your decorations and S rank weapons are in voice chat constantly? Please. People play PSU to have fun. Who gives a crap what weapon they're using.

You go ahead and enjoy your 4 point Parum runs, hoping for that INCREDIBLY ELUSIVE 2-headed ragnus to drop.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 21, 2007, 12:55 AM
On 2007-10-20 22:54, Milks wrote:

You go ahead and enjoy your 4 point Parum runs, hoping for that INCREDIBLY ELUSIVE 2-headed ragnus to drop.

You forgot high-end, multiple-reactor!

mizukage
Oct 21, 2007, 12:56 AM
On 2007-10-20 22:30, Milks wrote:

Oh wow a 24 minute run? Good job Diga. I think I used like 84 trimates and 52 photon charges this run.

I would understand if you used 8 trimates, but 84 trimates.. Sounds kinda exaggerating to me. I mean.. If you use more than 5 trimates per mission, you might as well try an easier mission.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-10-20 22:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-10-20 22:57 ]</font>

Elley
Oct 21, 2007, 12:57 AM

No thanks. I'll go ahead and enjoy my 8-10 point runs with many great people I've met recently. Actually, I haven't run in to nearly as many bitchy people like you as of late which is definitely an improvement from a few months ago. Go play WoW or something else where people actually give a **** about elitests. The PSU community just really doesn't care.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elley on 2007-10-20 22:58 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 21, 2007, 12:59 AM
you know, I don't get it, everyone says moatoob is so hard yet, I've never gotten BELOW 8 points doing it, ever.

There was even a point where my team entered the boss portal at 19 minutes, got stuck loading for 3 minutes, someone DC'd and we got 3 points for time, but got 2 for kills and 3 for the chips. It really isn't that hard!

THE JACKEL

HFlowen
Oct 21, 2007, 12:59 AM
On 2007-10-20 22:52, Kikumaru wrote:
Oh come on Flowen...

I know you was already having some lulz after reading the first post

don't lie http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope, just another rant. The people actually taking it seriously are far more enjoyable.

TetsuyaHikari
Oct 21, 2007, 01:02 AM

Okay. I think I will. So why don't you go ahead and enjoy your Moatoob runs, hoping for that (as you put it) INCREDIBLY ELUSIVE Bil De Axe or Shigga Desta to drop.

Fact is, not everybody is going to play like you or want to do what YOU want to do.

Seriously http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EDIT:

On 2007-10-20 22:59, HFlowen wrote:

Nope, just another rant. The people actually taking it seriously are far more enjoyable.

But..but...I like poking at the ranters ;_;

Especially if they are new http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Isn't it time to move or lock this..? XD
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-10-20 23:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kikumaru on 2007-10-20 23:05 ]</font>

Para
Oct 21, 2007, 01:04 AM
Welcome to PSOW. Rants forum is down below this forum D:

Nyreal
Oct 21, 2007, 01:05 AM
I had this problem, too. Here's a hint: friends. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Be social for awhile, and play with the (rare) cool people that you meet. They're much less likely to be douches.

DATruthNaoe
Oct 21, 2007, 01:09 AM
really...i didnt know you can carry 84 and 52 trimates and photon charges.....guess you learn sumthing everyday

lethe
Oct 21, 2007, 01:10 AM
On 2007-10-20 23:09, DATruthNaoe wrote:
really...i didnt know you can carry 84 and 52 trimates and photon charges.....guess you learn sumthing everyday

lol stacking http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nyreal
Oct 21, 2007, 01:11 AM
Exaggerate: To represent as greater than is actually the case; overstate.

Literal: DATruthNaoe

lethe
Oct 21, 2007, 01:15 AM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/Thamuzica/pannonidklol.jpg

bahk
Oct 21, 2007, 01:19 AM
I'd be a little more concerned about the people with 6 sword palettes spamming that new PA with a lightningsword on 2 Volfs that are nowhere near eachother than the people with 10% weapons, but maybe that's just cause I'm getting more of the first one than the second.

lethe
Oct 21, 2007, 01:22 AM
I happen to enjoy using under 20% weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LaMBoLOgy
Oct 21, 2007, 01:32 AM
well that applies to the real world... basically just a plate of greed to everyone, im sure everyone knew 1up was gonna put psu in to a rare nabbing spamming frenzy nodoubt. but you just gotta have a good group of friends to help you run somthin out of the norm, kids dont want a challenge... they want UB4Rz...and thats the whackest part -.-

Wallin
Oct 21, 2007, 01:35 AM
Wow... you're complaining that people don't have good enough gear for you?

No no, I actually agree with his point. I was in a B-group before where 2 of the group members were shooting the dragon for 0-10 damage, not to mention the rest of the map. It took forever and we obviously didn't get close to the time, even though they're complaining about how they never get 10/10 on the mission. I thought they were trying to level their skills or something, they just said their classes suck and not to expect anything from them. I immediately left after that run. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BahnKnakyu
Oct 21, 2007, 01:36 AM
Yeah yeah yeah. Don't take it seriously, but I MUST RESPOND ARGGRH.

[quote]-I played one run with a fortetecher who only cast Diga the entire run. No buffs were applied, even after asking after second block. Resta was never used. Oh buffs, don't mind them, Diga kills too fast anyway. There must be no need to heal or buff anyone because Diga kills so fast. Oh wow a 24 minute run? Good job Diga. I think I used like 84 trimates and 52 photon charges this run.

If you play randoms, you will get lots of shitty players. Fagunners that think they're fFs. fTs that only spam attack techs, Gunners who don't use traps, Hunters that knock stuff all over the place. Can't really expect skilled players when you're playing in randoms, it's like that in ALL MMO-type games.

-Lv 80+ that have a full palette of 10% 7* weapons and a 10% 2 headed ragnus that is used in every encounter. We're making 40k per S run during this cup, I could buy some people's entire palette after 3 runs. What are you people doing with your money?

Some people might be putting weapons on their other characters. Level means nothing, that just means you know how to spam areas for exp. Some, like myself, are too damn lazy to synth half decent weapons.

-Everyone is afraid of a challenge. Yeah sure, I LOVE PARUM, let's get 50 more halarods each. I don't have enough, let's run 8 more. No one will even try Moatoob.

Parum requires less effort than Moatoob, and guess what, people go for the fastest and quickest and most efficient means of exp and items. Parum is the way, Moatoob isn't. Moatoob is long and rather annoying for me.

-Since I can't find a party that will attempt Moatoob, I try to look for Moatoob S ranks in the shops. Oh wait, EVERYONE'S SHOP HAS EVERY ITEM AT 99999999999999999. Forget even trying to find a rappy feather, 29/30 shops are priced at 999999999999999, and the other is overpriced at 1 million per feather. Great price, because if I was the average consumer on PSU I would have no problem wasting 30 million meseta to have enough feathers for a rappy mode.

People are stupid. That and the economy hasn't been hit by the 193819085 S ranks that have been dropping lately. Wait a bit.

-People using horrible PAs that do 200 dmg and flip all the monsters every which way so that the party has to run all around the map to kill a dangerous badira.

Randoms. They're stupid. You can't control their actions.

You need to make some friends, but to be honest, I don't think I'd want to party with someone who would complain about everything I do, because if this is the kind of reaction I'm gonna be getting if I, for example, accidentally make a Bil De Vear spin from using knockback, I don't know man, I don't know.

mizukage
Oct 21, 2007, 01:37 AM
On 2007-10-20 22:59, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
got stuck loading for 3 minutes

What? The loading time is actually counted towards the overall mission time? Wouldn't it lower the end of mission score then?

On 2007-10-20 23:09, DATruthNaoe wrote:

Now that you mention it.. I didn't even noticed that. I thought it sounded strange about the 84 trimates and 52 photon charges. It isn't possible to use more than one can carry in the inventory.

AxelgearVII
Oct 21, 2007, 01:44 AM
-I played one run with a fortetecher who only cast Diga the entire run.

What the hell is Skide/Gravity/Kamica/Ryuuhasha doing on the US version?

omegapirate2k
Oct 21, 2007, 01:50 AM
Said it before and I'll say it again:

Fuck.

Random.

Players.

AerisZeal
Oct 21, 2007, 01:56 AM
http://www.lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

Authenticate
Oct 21, 2007, 02:04 AM
Most of the people I've met in randoms have been alright. Worst person I've run into is a guy who asks to buy every rare that drops, which got mildly annoying after awhile.

Still, finding a good player that's fun to play with is like finding a friggin' psychowand.

DonRoyale
Oct 21, 2007, 02:18 AM
On 2007-10-20 22:38, PJ wrote:
Get friends.

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 21, 2007, 02:21 AM
On 2007-10-20 23:37, mizukage wrote:

On 2007-10-20 22:59, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
got stuck loading for 3 minutes

What? The loading time is actually counted towards the overall mission time? Wouldn't it lower the end of mission score then?

yes it does, we got 8 points due to time, instead of the 10 we would've gotten

THE JACKEL

FnalKnight
Oct 21, 2007, 02:35 AM
Uh, I dont have a problem with that, unless you were underleveled to begin with you shouldn't need more than 5 mates even with no healers. Just gotta respect that not every force related class uses heals and buffs, damage dealing is really helpful against a lot of enemies.

Vickie
Oct 21, 2007, 03:09 AM
i can actually see where the creator of this topic is coming from and i agree with em in some points but its really not something that can't be avoided. I mean like there are other ways to get around the bad points

Jezzabelle
Oct 21, 2007, 03:20 AM
Hmm theres a new event going on right now?

Arika
Oct 21, 2007, 03:30 AM
My shop sell it in good price, I sold 40 feather for 100k first date,
20 feather for 170k second date
17 feather on 200k thrid date.

sold out all

Turbobrain
Oct 21, 2007, 03:39 AM
It's true... some of the people I played last night were so STUPID it made me want to throw up.

I mean PROPER stupid.... for example. I ask 1 party if they knew the mission, oh yeah we've done loads of runs... cool. Ok run throug... what the teleport CHANGES omg! the lvl 55 FTr is stuck alone.... everyone is killing ERVERYTHING.. and ran past the chip... I go back to get it after trying to dictate how we do do they missions(then Im told not to tell ppl what to do as they KNOW the miission LOL+++). Then it's a left map... so I say plz remember(lol) not to killBadira... ba, too late... WHY not man... killing is cooool and WE KNOW THE MISSION,,,, 5 minutes later after witnesing low lvl's hitting foie and 10% fire hanzo mayhem(hey man where leveling up our PA's it's not all about speed y'know...). OK... so we get to the gate... clock at 14 minutes. Ok guys you know what to do here... YES MAN WE KNOW THE MISSION... we're doing ggod. Gate opens... I run left and find the twins... ok guys kill the normal Vahra's... 'WE know the mssion man'. OK... I run over the other side to see them hacking at a Koltova and am like WTF? STOP... too late.... I said kill the Vahra's... Man we know this mission... it's all exp amn like a crazy 250%.... So the message comes up.... The chip did'nt drop'. I say we've messed up and should re-start and can they please listen. HEY an, we know the mission, it's in the temple... LOL the funniest thing is some guy calls me 'boss' another player is like 'uh, wheres the boss?'...

And plz dont even GET ME STRATED on MOATOOB... I love that mission and the EX. But it took me 4 hours to find a team that knew it... on any rank! It's NOT ABOUT level...

My friend got so annoyed he just could not play anymore...

I'm not annoyed that ppl dont know the misions. We all have to learn. But if people DONT know or even think they dont know they should ask.... I've lost count of the times some trigger happy ijiot has lost us our Bonus mission becuase they just run in and 'know the mission dude'. And they have to argue EVERYTHING like schoolkids. If I dont know I'm glad that somene takes the time to teach me. Last night I was astounded by the sheer stupidity of people. I did get an excellent team in the end, we got 10 points with 2 minutes to spare on Moatoob. A little hit ppl, before you run in and do A for the 1st time, run a few C's to get it down. If you DO decide to do A and your not sure ASK and ACCEPT whats being said.

Yesterday, last night was bad... real bad for random partys. And people dont want to do Maotoob(United Front). Like the OP said they want a army of Halarods, Ragnus's, Stormlines and Halarods.

I'm going to go back on the game today and hopefully people will learn by their lack of S ranks that perhaps they could use some advice nad their brain.

There are some real good players and yesterday I saw msome real generous people(somene in my team gave up their one and only drop... magical wand to someone else as they could not use it and the other person could... 'Newman' good guy to party with just had to drop the name as you hear a lot of names dropped for bad reasons...)

I'm even thinking of starting up a TEMPORARY guild for the duration of the cup. Instant memebrship for people that can RUN the missions and get the bonus(regardless of rank). Apprentice membership for those that LISTEN to those that know and are willing to learn that leads onto full membership once they can. I think this is not a bad idea! I am just REALLY fed up waisting time with people that are so gung-ho then fail... then dont eben admit they screwed up and are basically impossible to teach(as they know).

I'm going to be back on today, and again I'll be running Moatoob(Ujnited Front) AS WELL. I would love to party with people that know or want to know this mission and are actually interested in achieving at the very least 8 points(and maybe the TEMPORY guild thing is not a bad idea to.... even a 'scoiety' for existing guild members:)).

Sexy_Raine
Oct 21, 2007, 04:14 AM
I usually treat my runs with seriousness, and hate scrubby efforts. But the Parum mission is easy, you don't need much to get a 10 on it. I actually joke around in my parum runs and still beat it., http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Curtz's comment on the boxes, when they are gone already never fails to amuse me. I end up slowing things down making dumb comments about the NPC's

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-10-21 02:19 ]</font>

AC9breaker
Oct 21, 2007, 05:22 AM
On 2007-10-21 01:39, Turbobrain wrote:
It's true... some of the people I played last night were so STUPID it made me want to throw up.

I mean PROPER stupid.... for example. I ask 1 party if they knew the mission, oh yeah we've done loads of runs... cool. Ok run throug... what the teleport CHANGES omg! the lvl 55 FTr is stuck alone.... everyone is killing ERVERYTHING.. and ran past the chip... I go back to get it after trying to dictate how we do do they missions(then Im told not to tell ppl what to do as they KNOW the miission LOL+++). Then it's a left map... so I say plz remember(lol) not to killBadira... ba, too late... WHY not man... killing is cooool and WE KNOW THE MISSION,,,, 5 minutes later after witnesing low lvl's hitting foie and 10% fire hanzo mayhem(hey man where leveling up our PA's it's not all about speed y'know...). OK... so we get to the gate... clock at 14 minutes. Ok guys you know what to do here... YES MAN WE KNOW THE MISSION... we're doing ggod. Gate opens... I run left and find the twins... ok guys kill the normal Vahra's... 'WE know the mssion man'. OK... I run over the other side to see them hacking at a Koltova and am like WTF? STOP... too late.... I said kill the Vahra's... Man we know this mission... it's all exp amn like a crazy 250%.... So the message comes up.... The chip did'nt drop'. I say we've messed up and should re-start and can they please listen. HEY an, we know the mission, it's in the temple... LOL the funniest thing is some guy calls me 'boss' another player is like 'uh, wheres the boss?'...

LOL I enjoyed reading that. I could totally picture it, so funny. For some reason i thought it was on Xbox version too but then I noticed your sig. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

-Xios-
Oct 21, 2007, 05:33 AM
I agree with the force thingy, when im low on HP I get on a forces ass to try and squeeze out a heal but sometimes they will just sit there casting there spells... I mean I don't have a problem using a mate at a drastic messure, but when im following you for a few seconds... I think its obviouse I need a heal.

Eri_Kasamoto
Oct 21, 2007, 05:45 AM
Its up to them if theyw ant to heal you or not so don't depend on them most of the time.
ESPECIALLY on a random party.

If you don't like how the Team (party member(s)) are doing you can always leave the group and find yourself a new random party

-Xios-
Oct 21, 2007, 06:11 AM
But I see forces and what not posting topics "Omg stop moving for I can buff you T_T" and when we do stop you just ignore us, even though you can obviously see are health...

-Ryuki-
Oct 21, 2007, 06:31 AM
Well, since everyone's ranting..

Adding to the rant of Moatoob..:

I really don't see why people complain about Moatoob so much. Honestly, it's NOT that hard. Anyone can afford ice, ground, AND dark weapons with the payout they're getting from the Parum missions. You DON'T need high %'s, as long as they're the needed element. Use dark on Kogg Nads, use Lightning on Bil de Vears and Naval, then use Ice on Vanda. As for Jishagara, just use whatever. As for the class I'm referring to, I mean a melee class.

If you're a ranger, please use traps if you don't have any bullets capable of causing or sticking SE. You CAN afford traps. It makes killing the Vears and the Druas MUCH easier. Bullets of choice? Fire, Dark, and Ice. Some people prefer dark over fire, but choose what you like better. Preferably, rifles and grenades work well here. Crossbows are good, too. Haven't tried any other guns.

Techers? Buffs aren't entirely needed, as they do waste time (unless you cast them before each mission. Bonus included). GiZonde works wonders, as well as Foie. Diga.. Well, Diga/NosDiga would be good for the boss and probably Kogg Nads, but Foie DOES have SE.

If anything though, the best tip is to NOT use gimped PA's. Meaning, don't level up your lowest lvl PA's just because you want to level them up. IF you're trying to go to the bonus mission or get 10's/etc/etc, use what you're "efficient" in.

Also, if you're running with an unbalanced team, that's a bit more difficult. For Moatoob, 2 hunters, 1 force, and 1 ranger is recommended team in my opinion.

Dragwind
Oct 21, 2007, 06:43 AM
Yeah...seriously man...befriend the chill good players and party with them. Makes a world of a difference. Random's don't care about their party.

PJ
Oct 21, 2007, 11:28 AM
Moatoob isn't hard >_>

Just need team of 80+ players to get 8 points, really, while with Parum, a team of 55s could do it. Yet they have the same requirement.

MrNomad
Oct 21, 2007, 05:27 PM
Moatoob prolly isn't, but I dont wanna do it. Why? Because I'm a figunner and I want my ragnus boards, my sweet death boards, my crimson, etc etc. I'm not a forte shit-eater who wants his palette of six bil de axes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif So yea, I only care for the missions with the rares I WANT, which is the ONLY thing important about this event other than to have fun and do something new: We finally get a chance to get the rares we could never find normally in the game unless we had a lot of haxeta or were just real fucking lucky and it came out of no where to us http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mystil
Oct 21, 2007, 06:28 PM
-I played one run with a fortetecher who only cast Diga the entire run. No buffs were applied, even after asking after second block. Resta was never used. Oh buffs, don't mind them, Diga kills too fast anyway. There must be no need to heal or buff anyone because Diga kills so fast. Oh wow a 24 minute run? Good job Diga. I think I used like 84 trimates and 52 photon charges this run.
I side with forces on this. Buffing is nice, but it wastes time, especially in A runs. Bring your own buff items. If you got one that buffs, good for them, but it does waste time.

All of mine are 10%-38% max. What people doing with thier money? Refer to your 999999999 meseta statement. Good strong weapons either cost too much or are in the showoff showcase in peoples shops :/. I been doing this since the mission came out and I went from 580,000 to 2.04mil. Money isn't that fast lol. 1 30% 9* weapon will cost around 4mil :/.

Because moatoob needs HIGH LEVEL players + FT or a ranger type. Otherwise you can forget about s ranking it, even WITH 3 chips.

MrNomad
Oct 21, 2007, 09:20 PM

That's one garbage fT I sppose.

Really? Cause most 7* weps I see in player shops are usually over 100k regardless of elemental %. Good luck with that. And really, what's so important about an A rank at 10 % ? You know how much money they'd need to blow out the ass just to GET a weapon board and mats, let alone MAKE it and hope it comes out successful and with a good % ? Apperently not > >

50 halarods? Wow, even for this event's standards that's pretty damn lucky. I bet you dont even give over a spare board you get in the mission either, cheapskate. Oh ya, only an fF and future PT cares about the rares in moatoob so ya, you're gonna have some fun finding a party for that.

And yet you didn't check out how much 7* weapons with 10% elem properties go for.

If someone is doing 200 dmg with their PA, you're either partying with some low lvl player or they're using a weapon with the same or different element and not their weakness...OR, you're fighting a big monster, in which 200 is probably the average against them. And I've yet to come across those people so, good luck with that.

In conclusion, DFLAJDSFJKLDSJKLF;JDSKFJDS

Would you care to elaborate?

Randomness
Oct 21, 2007, 09:28 PM
On 2007-10-21 16:28, Mystil wrote:

Because moatoob needs HIGH LEVEL players + FT or a ranger type. Otherwise you can forget about s ranking it, even WITH 3 chips.

Well, you can S-rank Parum with a time of over 30 minutes. I've done it. Whats to stop you from doing the same on Moatoob?

mariwan
Oct 22, 2007, 01:51 AM
Only one thing to say... YAY PSU PLAYERS! LOL

Noblewine
Oct 22, 2007, 04:55 PM
Kinda lame that you are complaining about this... I mean I have to spam "Anyone doing a C or B run!" Alot before someone puts me in a party. The whole point of playing online with others is to have fun I don't think it's to complain.