PDA

View Full Version : Musashi

Elpha
Oct 21, 2007, 08:41 AM
I play pso on episode 2 and according to this website i should get it every 1 in 22 time, i know that it doesn't mean that if i play forest hard mode 22 times straight ill get it, it could take 44 times or even i might get 2 in a row but it seems odd that I've beat the dragons on hard mode about 30 times and most the time i get meseta, mono fluids or mates, or more often nothing.
Also for the majority of them i have done the dupeing trick to make u have 99 of stackable items, does this effect the outcome of the drop? If so even the times i haven't done that it has still only dropped meseta or nothing.
is this just bad luck or is it because of something else? I'm a HuMar viridia lvl 42. Please help me if u no what i'm doing wrong or what im not. Thank You
Elpha

Elpha
Oct 21, 2007, 08:44 AM
Sorry my mistake i meant episode 1 not episode 2 sorry again.

kizu
Oct 21, 2007, 09:21 AM
if i'm not wrong, stacking items makes the rare item drop rates become 0. as for fixing it, i have no idea
as for musashi, its a pain to find, still hunting it (37 runs so far)

Neith
Oct 21, 2007, 11:07 AM
Stacking items disables any rare drops in the game. Get rid of any stacked items higher than x10 (aside from Photon Drops/Crystals/Spheres), and restart the console, as far as I know.

Once you disable the stacking, rare drops should activate again.

concussionman
Oct 21, 2007, 11:49 AM
I would suggest just stop stacking in general. On Hard, you shouldn't need to stack anyways, and missing out on rares kinda defeats the purpose of playing.

Elpha
Oct 21, 2007, 09:52 PM
ok ty it hwelped alot and today i found my first rare item in a long time, Rappy's wing.

Also though one more question, if u stack once do u have to restart the sytem or can u kjust drop or sell the items?

Nyreal
Oct 21, 2007, 11:20 PM
You can just sell the items or drop them.

Also, just because the rate is 1/22 doesn't mean that you're guaranteed one every 22 times. Think of it as rolling a 22 sided die.

Haze87
Oct 22, 2007, 03:27 AM
I got 3 musashis, probaly because I used to hard forest to level up my RAcaseal in, to bad she cant use them si I give them to my hunters

Jaspaller
Oct 22, 2007, 11:00 AM
Fairly certain that the rares stay messed until you get rid of them and shut off your system. I remember a hacker back on GameFAQs telling me this.

Drop/Sell them until you are within normal parameters for those items, then just restart the system and you should be good.

Rob19
Oct 22, 2007, 11:05 AM
i've been hunting one of these with hit for my hucaseal. unfortunately, only a couple percentless i believe. good luck with your hunt though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VioletSkye
Oct 22, 2007, 11:33 AM
Just to clarify, yes the rare drop rates will remain at 0% until the stacks are (A.) dropped on the ground or (B). placed in your bank, after which you will need to shut the GC off and restart the game. Your rare drop rates will then be back to normal until you either stack again or remove the stack from the bank.

zyqx
Nov 3, 2007, 02:45 PM
i found 2 musashis with my humar, on my first 2 tries, but seriously, gassassins sabers are always better, along with yamato.

Mithrandir
Nov 20, 2007, 04:43 PM
not to be a n00b, but what's stacking?

DC_PLAYER
Nov 20, 2007, 05:28 PM
puting more then 1 item of the same time
for example equiping 20 sabers.

kizu
Nov 20, 2007, 05:30 PM
On 2007-11-20 14:28, DC_PLAYER wrote:
puting more then 1 item of the same time
for example equiping 20 sabers.

isn't stacking when you have more than a normal amount of items (like 99 trimates instead of 10) on you?

Jaspaller
Nov 20, 2007, 05:32 PM
Don't think weapon stacking removed rare drops... anyways, yes, Item stacking is where you stack an item over the limit, like having 99 monomates when you can normally only hold 10

DC_PLAYER
Nov 20, 2007, 05:47 PM
oh yeah, that, i was a bit confusing if it was either that or the multiequip, sorry.