PDA

View Full Version : BATTLE MODE TOURNAMENT! (Enter Now)

JOHNO_01
Jan 1, 2003, 12:43 PM
I've setup a battle mode tournament which is due to start just after the UK release (March) of PSO on the GameCube. All information is in the "Battle Mode" section of my site, including rules and how to enter. Hope to battle against u all.

People from ALL the PSO sites are welcome!
Hope to see you all there!

http://www.psolife.com/
Ive posted this on AhKing, PSOLife and Edge too!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JOHNO_01 on 2003-01-01 09:44 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jan 1, 2003, 01:58 PM
Moved to Player Matchup. Also, put your site link in your sig, thats the best way of letting people know about it.

*moved to appropriate forum*

Blenjar
Jan 2, 2003, 12:21 AM
What kind of tournament?

JOHNO_01
Jan 3, 2003, 07:23 AM
Its a battlemode tournament, rule 3.

Rite, we only have 10 entries so far, which aint good! Cmon, we need more people. At the moment, everyone entered has very good odds of winning! And as i have said in a previous post about the tournament, this is for the ENTIRE PSO community, not just one site. So please join up in the "Battle Mode" secction. (link in sig)

TheWiLL
Jan 5, 2003, 06:45 AM
Looks like I gots to represent PSO World and The Elite Force. I'm signing up after I post this msg!

TheWiLL
Jan 5, 2003, 06:49 AM
Hmm...I have to sign up? I'll do that later tonight...

TheWiLL
Jan 7, 2003, 01:11 AM
Yo man, I think people are being discourage about this tournament because of signing up. I don't want to sign up for just the battle event and that's it. I know yall trying to get people sign up and stuff but people are lazy...like me.