PDA

View Full Version : Item: So close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 1, 2003, 04:32 PM
Over the weekend, I found a POUILLY SLIME! I was in Ultimate mode and finding this monster means I would get a Lavis Cannon.All it dropped was a magician/tp.Is this because I made it split. (dumb KAladbolg)

TeamPhalanx
Jan 1, 2003, 04:39 PM
No...

LAVIS CANNON, 1975 AGITO, ANGEL HARP, Iritisa, and others are NOT frequent drops by rare enemies - The drop rate is below 50%.

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 1, 2003, 04:42 PM
I expected to find it because Item Findings for Redria included Lavis Cannon

TeamPhalanx
Jan 1, 2003, 04:48 PM
Well, here's the thing. REDRIA does in fact get the LAVIS CANNON from a Pouilly Slime; however, just because it is findable doens't mean you'll find it.

I mean, it's possible to get the Iritista from a Hildetorr - I've killed like 5 so far by haven't gotten one yet.

Bottom line is, unless you find a Pal Rappy or a Mil Lily, don't get excited, as you probably won't get a red box from the other two rare monsters. (Even the Pal & Mil seem to have a drop rate of only around 50%)

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 1, 2003, 05:02 PM
On 2003-01-01 13:48, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Well, here's the thing. REDRIA does in fact get the LAVIS CANNON from a Pouilly Slime; however, just because it is findable doens't mean you'll find it.

I mean, it's possible to get the Iritista from a Hildetorr - I've killed like 5 so far by haven't gotten one yet.

Bottom line is, unless you find a Pal Rappy or a Mil Lily, don't get excited, as you probably won't get a red box from the other two rare monsters. (Even the Pal & Mil seem to have a drop rate of only around 50%)

That's true (Still lookin for that demolition comet though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif