PDA

View Full Version : question about love heart armor..

flux-equals-rad
Jan 1, 2003, 05:10 PM
ok, so does this armor have any special graphic effect when worn? i want it, but im hoping its not annoying looking like chu chu fever except with hearts.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
maybe if its a mild heart effect thatd be ok...
thnx!

Smash
Jan 1, 2003, 05:37 PM
no it doesn't have hearts like pop out all over the place like chu chu feaver. it just has a few hears at a time like kinda wave up. they go pretty slow so it doesn't get really annoying or anything like that either. like you said its pretty much a mild heart effect.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 1, 2003, 06:49 PM
It gets increased stats and the hearts ONLY show if you stand VERY close to a male character.

Sapphire87
Jan 1, 2003, 08:53 PM
It looks similar to the heart effect when you use a Magical Piece.

Jae
Jan 2, 2003, 09:19 PM
On 2003-01-01 15:49, TeamPhalanx wrote:
It gets increased stats and the hearts ONLY show if you stand VERY close to a male character.

About the stats listed in the Item Database...

Are those the stats with or without the male character influence?

Smash
Jan 3, 2003, 02:12 PM
i'm not completely sure jae....i'll check later and tell you k? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tevren
Jan 3, 2003, 03:49 PM
Slightly off the mark here, but do you have any clue where to find the Invisible Guard for Safety Heart? My FOmarl is closing in on 90, and PDs won't be a problem, but I can't find a single verified location/ID for the IG.

I don't buy that normal ruins stuff listed on the database, and someone out there has to have found one legitimately by now. Any ideas?

Smash
Jan 4, 2003, 09:54 AM
actually my redria did find one in normal ruins. i traded it away though before i made a female character to turn in into a love heart :-

Tevren
Jan 4, 2003, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the info! I've been running normal ruins looking for one, but no luck. I have a very unbalanced trade offer posted for one, if anyone has one...