PDA

View Full Version : 7* "rares" aka screw you Kerseline and your other 7* friends

Mystil
Oct 24, 2007, 11:28 PM
I HAVE ENOUGH KERSELINE AND CHICOTITE TO SUPPLY ALL PLANETS(IF ANY) IN ALL GALAXIES IN THE UNIVERSE.

During the bonus mission when the second set of boxes are broken, you know what the FUCK is in them? SURE YOU DO!

Teranite
Kerseline
Chicotite
Stelinium

And you know what else? ALL OF THEM GO TO ME. Seriously every darn time before the bonus gate, I have to dump the contempirary load of 7* items that drop through a mission WITH LVL ONE HUNDRED MONSTERS. Infact on my first B bonus mission, I LAWLED at the 23894698246 kerselines that were laying on the ground. And during the mission itself, they are either in the boxes, or mass drop from the monsters.

Dear sega, if I had my way, 7*s would not exist. Just 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11etc AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT CREA SABERS.

This thread can also be known as the evil that is set order. Because people will pick up any thing red I never EVER pick up 7*s, but all the time

Eternia
Recieved: Kerseline 7*(#20,056)

Eternia
Recieved: Chicotite 7*(#190,000)

Eternai
Recieved: [B](<--gets happy here)Twin Crea Saber(<--heart shuts down here)7*

And no my heart does not shut down but you get the picture. Im pretty let down by it.

Umberger
Oct 24, 2007, 11:53 PM
To be honest, I seem to have/find more Vestaline than Kerseline.

drizzle
Oct 25, 2007, 01:41 AM
Those Rabol Dungas and other 7* armors need quite a few of those Kerselines. I'll take them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Weeaboolits
Oct 25, 2007, 01:44 AM
I wish it were that common offline, converting my mats every time I want to synth a weapon is a pain in the ass.

Powder Keg
Oct 25, 2007, 08:44 AM
I hope that in the expansion 7-9 items are no longer considered "rare drops". Or at the very least, 7-8.

omegapirate2k
Oct 25, 2007, 09:35 AM
On 2007-10-25 06:44, Artea wrote:
I hope that in the expansion 7-9 items are no longer considered "rare drops".

That'd make sense since they're boosting the max stars from 12 to 15.

But alas I don't see that coming.

Neith
Oct 25, 2007, 01:52 PM
lol, Har / Quick Well, guess we have to remove that as well then.

Well, it's 7* isn't it? Without Kerseline, you're also not synthing any 7*'s. While you may think "well, they suck anyway", consider things like Phantom Lines, which is a pretty decent armour. Rabol Dunga is another one. Guess what, they both require massive amounts of Kerseline to synth. Now, if you, and the people who think the same way want to fund me for the Kerseline I use per armour synth, then I'll gladly not pick any up Kerseline anymore. Until then, I believe I'm saving 4,000 Meseta for each Kerseline drop I get, so I think I'll be picking it up thanks.

Mystil
Oct 25, 2007, 10:04 PM
Yeah yeah yeah.

BlackHat
Oct 25, 2007, 10:21 PM
Meh, I will take it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I actually haven't been getting many of those as of late.

Soukosa
Oct 26, 2007, 04:58 PM
Just like I predicted some months back... There'd be more posts about people whining about not getting the rares and such they want than there would be of people whining about not getting the cup at all. When it was believed that the EU version wouldn't get the cup, there was hardly any whining compared to what there is now -_-

Randomness
Oct 26, 2007, 05:19 PM
On 2007-10-24 21:53, Umberger wrote:
To be honest, I seem to have/find more Vestaline than Kerseline.

On my main... Kerseline-101 Vulcaline-99. Go figure. (I think I have 60-something in vestaline)

You should just carry a capped stack of mats you want no more of.

Also, I think order determines who gets the item when it drops, because I've seen it get pretty out of order in EX.

Mystil
Oct 26, 2007, 07:06 PM
On 2007-10-26 14:58, Soukosa wrote:
Just like I predicted some months back... There'd be more posts about people whining about not getting the rares and such they want than there would be of people whining about not getting the cup at all. When it was believed that the EU version wouldn't get the cup, there was hardly any whining compared to what there is now -_-

Its so easy to predict when you'll pop up, even more easier to predict what you'll say. Stop being predictable.

And arent I the guy who rants about the odd shit no one rants about? Do you see any other topics about this? No?

Truth be told, I've always HATED those mats and just now starting complaining about it. Those items are not all the important, I mean damn they drop like water even without the boost. If they're useful to you people MORE POWER TO YA.

Just for the record, I used to sell these for 1,000 because I had too many - really I have 2 stacks on each of my 4 fucking characters. Like ALL OTHER MATS, they didn't move. So while you're loading up on the drops and/or buying them from the shop for more, you could have did me a favor you know, I either NPC sell them, or don't pick them up at all now. Gee thanks >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-10-26 17:07 ]</font>

Dragwind
Oct 27, 2007, 10:43 PM
Woot, virtually free A ranks >:D

DraginHikari
Oct 30, 2007, 01:07 AM
Better Kerseline then a bunch of random materials that seem to have no use what so ever XD

Ashkahn
Nov 12, 2007, 04:21 PM
Useful though it may be, it's definitely not rare by any stretch of the word. Kerseline's more common than hydrogen, for cryin' out loud.

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 13, 2007, 09:24 AM
come expansion.... 7* whips can only be two elements, 8* whips can only be two elements... 8* boards of the new weapons are the max purchasable. Not only that, as stated, some exclusive to this cup armor drops, such as rabol dunga, require kerseline.

I suggest keeping a good amount of these materials. They're not a waste, and at the very least, you can sell them for money.

THE JACKEL