PDA

View Full Version : PSU: this is firebreak all over again

Bman40
Oct 25, 2007, 08:30 AM
why are we getting the same crap rewards we got after firebreak? everyone knows that ST nerfs the drop rate during the "super Luck" period. and people really dont need the discount on cloths anymore. in short, i just wish they would give us good rewards instead of these useless ones

Turambar
Oct 25, 2007, 08:34 AM
Yep. Higher synth percentage is definitely crap. /sarcasm

Bman40
Oct 25, 2007, 08:34 AM
its 5 persent

Powder Keg
Oct 25, 2007, 08:35 AM
Where can I buy said cloth?

gryphonvii
Oct 25, 2007, 08:36 AM
have we gotten 5 million points yet? because otherwise we don't know everything that st can give us,

Bman40
Oct 25, 2007, 08:38 AM
i bet its gonna be more crap besides that Guitar grenade launcher

l_Will_l
Oct 25, 2007, 08:39 AM
actually you can but im not gunna put spoilers up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif if u want them ask

Bman40
Oct 25, 2007, 08:41 AM
On 2007-10-25 06:34, Turambar wrote:

ya 5 percent is really gonna do something the sonic team is probally gonna nerf the syth stuff to knowing them

Trinitaria
Oct 25, 2007, 08:42 AM
Erm, consider this.

The event should end on November 16th, and AoI should hit our shores on November the 20th, considering the drop rates on AoI, luck is going to come in handy, add to that all the clothes that will come out that discount is looking mighty sexy for me <3

Mystil
Oct 25, 2007, 08:43 AM
Firebreak didnt have 2.5x experience and dropped rare boards like water.

l_Will_l
Oct 25, 2007, 08:43 AM
On 2007-10-25 06:41, Bman40 wrote:

ya 5 percent is really gonna do something the sonic team is probally gonna nerf the syth stuff to knowing them

So optimistic...

Bman40
Oct 25, 2007, 08:44 AM
On 2007-10-25 06:42, Trinitaria wrote:
Erm, consider this.

The event should end on November 16th, and AoI should hit our shores on November the 20th, considering the drop rates on AoI, luck is going to come in handy, add to that all the clothes that will come out that discount is looking mighty sexy for me <3

its not 3 star luck, didnt u learn anything from firebreak, they nerfed the drop so our so call 3 star luck is bassically 0 star luck.

Bman40
Oct 25, 2007, 08:46 AM
On 2007-10-25 06:43, Mystil wrote:
Firebreak didnt have 2.5x experience and dropped rare boards like water.

i am talking about when all this is over and we get our "rewards"

Rashiid
Oct 25, 2007, 08:47 AM

and thats why they are increasing the synth rate in AotI...

research b4 you post, idiot.
and as if all these S ranks + Exp isnt a reward enuff. quit bitchin` and enjoy what you have.

Trinitaria
Oct 25, 2007, 08:48 AM
Erm, Sir, I don't know under what rock you have been hiding during the past few months, but that luck will be very handy during the AoI release.

Becuase, you know, they fixed the drop rates, Mmmmm ? XD

Turambar
Oct 25, 2007, 08:51 AM

You realize of course there are other synth rate increases tucked away behind the other prize slots. That and another rise in synth rate that comes with AoI.

And here's a question. Why are you so hung up over the prizes after the event? Go enjoy the event itself. Hunt rares, etc. By the time the rewards are finally in place, you'll be too preoccupied with AoI to really care too much.

Reipard
Oct 25, 2007, 08:56 AM
its not 3 star luck, didnt u learn anything from firebreak, they nerfed the drop so our so call 3 star luck is bassically 0 star luck.

Do you have like anything at all to back this up or are you just frustrated because you got nothing during Holy Light Week?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reipard on 2007-10-25 06:56 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Oct 25, 2007, 09:20 AM
They didn't nerf drop rates during holy light week, that's just sour grapes for not finding anything. I saw a lot of S-ranks drop during that week, too bad none of them came my way.

Remedy
Oct 25, 2007, 09:25 AM
On 2007-10-25 06:30, Bman40 wrote:
everyone knows that ST nerfs the drop rate during the "super Luck" period.Luck modifies nothing but the drop-anything rate and the grind rates. Shut up.

Esufer
Oct 25, 2007, 09:31 AM
On 2007-10-25 06:30, Bman40 wrote:
why are we getting the same crap rewards we got after firebreak? everyone knows that ST nerfs the drop rate during the "super Luck" period. and people really dont need the discount on cloths anymore. in short, i just wish they would give us good rewards instead of these useless ones

I wholeheartedly agree.
Perhaps they could give us some levels from PSO as a reward.
Or wait!
No!
MAGS!
Yes,MAGs are fantastic.
Or maybe Lavis Cannons as rewards?
Just throwing it out there.

omegapirate2k
Oct 25, 2007, 09:31 AM
Everyone knows that ST really is just out to get you.

Perhaps you should quit and show them your better than they are.

Trinitaria
Oct 25, 2007, 09:33 AM
Umm, I sometimes fail to detect sarcasm so I will assume you mean this from the heart >.>

But I do not think that will be happening any time soon, mostly becuase, you know, that should be AoI content ? Hmm, no ?

I think the current rewards are very nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

JAFO22000
Oct 25, 2007, 09:41 AM
Ya, Im sick of the crap stuff ST is trying to pass off on us as rewards what I really want is a good reward and not the crap that crap is crap. They are just gonna nerf the cloth shop anyway when we get the bonus and nerf the synth system when we get the bonus and nerf the grendade launchers when we get the bonus so crap. And I'm not talking about all of the great things we're getting during the event because we earned those, I'm talking about the crap at the end. It's crap.

Xtian913
Oct 25, 2007, 09:41 AM
On 2007-10-25 06:39, l_Will_l wrote:
actually you can but im not gunna put spoilers up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif if u want them ask

I wanna know.

Mwabwetumba
Oct 25, 2007, 09:42 AM
The one difference between Firebreak and 1up:
Gameguard isn't screwing my PC over completely this time around, only moderately.

BanF
Oct 25, 2007, 09:47 AM
In accordance with the Prophecy, people whining about the event!

Zorak000
Oct 25, 2007, 10:08 AM
This reminds me of a story...

Twin brothers, one is very positive, the other sees things negative.

On their birthday, their parents give them each a room. To the negitive brother, a room full of everything one could possibly want; 360s, HDTVs, PS3s, Wiis, ect. To the positive child: a room full of horse fecies and a shovel.

After an hour, the parents check on their children. The negitive child has not touched anything and has only been complaining how everything is not quite right http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Then the parents check on the positive child. They enter the room to find the child shoveling and singing, shoveling and singing. The parents ask, "What the heck are you doing!?" and the child responds, "With all of this poo around, there HAS to be a pony in here somewhere! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif"

The morle of this story is: BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE

pikachief
Oct 25, 2007, 10:14 AM
On 2007-10-25 07:41, Xtian913 wrote:

On 2007-10-25 06:39, l_Will_l wrote:

I wanna know.

the last 2 rewards are

20% synth rates or weapons and armors, then 25% synth rates for weapons and armors

also

100% synth rate on room decos ^.^

but im sure you'll still say that sucks somehow cuz theres always complainers about everything http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zorak000
Oct 25, 2007, 10:22 AM
On 2007-10-25 08:14, pikachief wrote:

100% synth rate on room decos ^.^

I dont think we are getting that since AoI will have that standard

AerisZeal
Oct 25, 2007, 10:31 AM
On 2007-10-25 06:35, Artea wrote:
Where can I buy said cloth?

I like... cloth. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DraginHikari
Oct 25, 2007, 10:39 AM
Least the rewards this time isn't just strictly earning Holy days....

Zer0_ConvoY
Oct 25, 2007, 10:45 AM
On 2007-10-25 07:41, JAFO22000 wrote:
Ya, Im sick of the crap stuff ST is trying to pass off on us as rewards what I really want is a good reward and not the crap that crap is crap. They are just gonna nerf the cloth shop anyway when we get the bonus and nerf the synth system when we get the bonus and nerf the grendade launchers when we get the bonus so crap. And I'm not talking about all of the great things we're getting during the event because we earned those, I'm talking about the crap at the end. It's crap.

#1 do you even READ?! I mean at all, like signs, newspaper headlines in passing? ANYTHING? cuz you don't read the site! if you actually get AoI you'll be nearing 100% synth rates with these bonuses, which will help you synth all these s ranks you "earned" during these increased drop rates they gave you. and wtf WOUL you like at the end? some S ranks maybe? oh WAIT YOU ALREADY GOT THEM! OH AND WHAT THE EFF??? NERFING THE CLOTHES SHOP??? PLEASE PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT ONE OH MR I CANT BE BOTHERED TO READ!!!

I hate to say it, but I'm greatful you are on the 360 server!

Trinitaria
Oct 25, 2007, 10:50 AM
My sarcasm detector is usually bad, but I think that was actually sarcasm >.>

Hmm, right ?

Zorak000
Oct 25, 2007, 11:20 AM
lol moved to rants section

JAFO22000
Oct 25, 2007, 12:12 PM
On 2007-10-25 08:50, Trinitaria wrote:
My sarcasm detector is usually bad, but I think that was actually sarcasm >.>

Hmm, right ?

I tried to make it obvious. I think it's funny that someone thought that was a real post....

PJ
Oct 25, 2007, 01:11 PM
On 2007-10-25 07:31, omegapirate2k wrote:
Everyone knows that ST really is just out to get you.

Perhaps you should quit and show them your better than they are.

Or kill yourself

Death will really show ST whats what.

EphekZ
Oct 25, 2007, 07:25 PM
On 2007-10-25 08:45, Zer0_ConvoY wrote:

#1 do you even READ?! I mean at all, like signs, newspaper headlines in passing? ANYTHING? cuz you don't read the site! if you actually get AoI you'll be nearing 100% synth rates with these bonuses, which will help you synth all these s ranks you "earned" during these increased drop rates they gave you. and wtf WOUL you like at the end? some S ranks maybe? oh WAIT YOU ALREADY GOT THEM! OH AND WHAT THE EFF??? NERFING THE CLOTHES SHOP??? PLEASE PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT ONE OH MR I CANT BE BOTHERED TO READ!!!

You sure showed him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
They should implement Sarcasm tags for BB code. I would help a lot.

MrNomad
Oct 25, 2007, 08:19 PM
Yah, we're getting a lot that we deserve right now and pretty soon...Too bad it took those ass wipes at ST nearly a year to figure it out and do it right! (or at least acceptable)

Zer0_ConvoY
Oct 25, 2007, 08:20 PM
On 2007-10-25 17:25, EphekZ wrote:

On 2007-10-25 08:45, Zer0_ConvoY wrote:

You sure showed him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
They should implement Sarcasm tags for BB code. I would help a lot.

lol yes it would, I'm sorry, but never expect people to realize sarcasm in text, I've heard ignorant shit like that being spoken in utter seriousness in the past, scarily enough, there are people really like that in the world, I apologize for misunderstanding the sarcasm, but I've heard that shit being spoken in seriousness in the past. <.<