View Full Version : Star Wars connections?

G-Assassin
Jan 1, 2003, 07:45 PM
This may just be me, but I can connect a few things from PSO to things I've seen in the old Star Wars trilogy. For example, there's the photon-based weaponry, (lightsabers, blasters and the like) and the HUmar kinda reminds me of Luke Skywalker if he were drawn into anime and put into a Hunter's uniform, and Gillchics remind me of the battle droids I saw in episode II, plus there's the whole Android class. I don't know, maybe the Sonic Team are Star Wars fans?

Spy
Jan 1, 2003, 07:49 PM
Star Wars is soo damn ambiguos it can be put into anything, kinda like The Bible.

Angelz0r
Jan 1, 2003, 07:51 PM
Spys right. Star Wars is like many things.

G-Assassin
Jan 1, 2003, 07:54 PM
Yeah that's true, there's just so many elements you can just implant into everyday life, haha.

DeathCheese87
Jan 1, 2003, 09:37 PM
the forces are moses!

haha, i remember back in the day everyone was begging/swooning for a double saber

DirewolfX
Jan 2, 2003, 12:38 AM
Star Wars is fairly well known in Japan. I've seen manga-style Star Wars comics drawn by Japanese artists.

And the reason it's so ambiguous, like the bible and Lord of the Rings, is because so many things draw inspiration from it.

JianaSparks
Jan 2, 2003, 03:36 AM
Hell...Wizard of Oz and Star Wars are the same story. ^_^ I learned that in my anthropology class. Me am smart.

Star Wars is similar to damn near everything...everyone just copied it, that's all. 0.O

DirewolfX
Jan 2, 2003, 06:44 AM
Star Wars is also Lord of the Rings, in a sense.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Jan 2, 2003, 08:01 AM
Star Wars could be a trip to the bathroom, if you try.

Ghaleon
Jan 2, 2003, 01:58 PM
wow ur right