PDA

View Full Version : Catilium.

DonRoyale
Oct 25, 2007, 05:27 PM
Why the fuck are people selling Catilium in the PC/PS2 shops for upwards of 500k?! The damn synthed weapons sell for 2M, so considering the cost of the other mats...it's a bit of a confusing way to profit...>.>

You overpricing noobs are asses. Sell your Catiliums for less than 100K >.>

Skuda
Oct 25, 2007, 05:32 PM
copernia all over again.

omegapirate2k
Oct 25, 2007, 05:39 PM
It's even worse because you just know some idiot has gone out and bought some catilium for that much.

DikkyRay
Oct 25, 2007, 05:44 PM
I love having friends with mats.
Ugh Player shops were a good idea to start out with, but now.....
I think there should have been a screening to who could/could not have a shop. Then the idiots would not be able to sell crap for outrageuos prices

DonRoyale
Oct 25, 2007, 06:58 PM
No kidding, Skuda.

Soon enough, Catilium will drop like flies. More than the boards that need it to synth. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

drizzle
Oct 26, 2007, 03:29 AM
If you don't want to pay, go and find them yourself. Low supply + high demand = high prices!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drizzle on 2007-10-26 01:29 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Oct 27, 2007, 11:49 AM
On 2007-10-26 01:29, drizzle wrote:
If you don't want to pay, go and find them yourself. Low supply + high demand = high prices!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drizzle on 2007-10-26 01:29 ]</font>

shut up, drizzle: it's called gouging, and in the US it's illegal. Like if there is a water shortage due to a national disaster local vendors are not allowed to increase the price of bottled water. Some do, but it's illegal.

Otis_Kat
Oct 27, 2007, 11:53 AM
On 2007-10-27 09:49, SolomonGrundy wrote:shut up, drizzle: it's called gouging, and in the US it's illegal. Like if there is a water shortage due to a national disaster local vendors are not allowed to increase the price of bottled water. Some do, but it's illegal.

Better call the feds on these assholes then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

And "price gouging" is only illegal on food and other "necessitates" during an official crisis.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2007-10-27 10:03 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Oct 27, 2007, 12:26 PM
On 2007-10-27 09:53, Otis_Kat wrote:

On 2007-10-27 09:49, SolomonGrundy wrote:shut up, drizzle: it's called gouging, and in the US it's illegal. Like if there is a water shortage due to a national disaster local vendors are not allowed to increase the price of bottled water. Some do, but it's illegal.

Better call the feds on these assholes then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

And "price gouging" is only illegal on food and other "necessitates" during an official crisis.

Gosh, otis, sometimes you look like a complete fucking moron. This is 1-up cup, Catilium and the like ARE essential during this crisis of S rank boards.

Mewn
Oct 27, 2007, 12:43 PM
On 2007-10-26 01:29, drizzle wrote:
Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 27, 2007, 08:24 PM
Sheesh. People, calm down. It's only a lousy game. Nothing to have a stress related heart attack over. The simplest answer was posted but flamed down.

Take my perspective on things like that. If you can't afford it, then you obviously don't need it.

Am I the ONLY gamer out there that was able to do better than the people with the cash and 'perfect' items while using only second best? I'm sure you can do just as well with something of equal or slightly lower ATP/DEF. The less people buy from them the lower they will drop their prices.

So just calm down, take the time to farm the items and in the time it takes to rant and rave about people over charging for their stuff, you can have either the items or the cash for the items you need. OR you might even find better stuff.

Dragwind
Oct 27, 2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah, its unfortunate. Just farm the Parum mission boxes when it comes back ;o

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 29, 2007, 02:26 PM
Yeah, by the time Parum comes back, hopefully people won't be crying over getting 10 points so that we can take the time to open the boxes. That's the one thing preventing me from synthing my 2-headed Ragnus boards and my Mugunruk board.

Mystil
Oct 30, 2007, 12:58 AM
Actually I have 3 and no idea what to sell them at. Dont wanna sell at low price because I know someone will buy it and only resell it for high price. I hate that, and pretty much made me a paraniod discount seller.