PDA

View Full Version : Spells for a Human WT.

Nyreal
Oct 26, 2007, 06:36 AM
I'm wondering if I should be using any spells at all, besides my support ones, of course.

I was thinking perhaps Diga and a couple of Gi-techs. Any thoughts?

-Asheth-
Oct 26, 2007, 07:09 AM
Well depends on if you plan to go AT in the expansion.

Right now I am FT I was a WT switched to FT about a month and a half ago and havent switched back. Your techs are going to be your primary and probably some of your hardest to level. Like resta, reverser, buffs unless you find a buff party. Right now I have the card Ground, Dark, Light, Ice, fire, to prepare for AT twin dagger ult pa, and single dagger pa. A few bows since im still FT but really as far as spells I would say Gi-Techs, Foie, Dambarta, Resta of course reverser is optional IMO as WT, Buffs, Ra spells and of course Diga maybe stay away from Nos-spells but this all depends on what u want to do in the future.

CelestialBlade
Oct 26, 2007, 07:12 AM
Attack technics are nice to have on hand for those pesky melee-resistant enemies. Though I say you should stick with Foie and Diga for their high TP mods, and Foie can cause Burn.

Nyreal
Oct 26, 2007, 07:14 AM
Actually, I'm planning to dual-job as an Acrofighter. The fact that I'm a human, and my TP is rather piss-poor only adds to the situation.

SolomonGrundy
Oct 26, 2007, 11:42 AM
it's easy: if you are planning on doing both classes, you need ll the buffs, and debuffs, + giresta/reverser.

for attack techs:
damfoie, regrants, rabarta (or dambarta), diga, foie, megiverse, possibly dammegids, and gizonde.

You could also take nosdiga/noszonde, but don't need to.

SolomonGrundy
Oct 26, 2007, 11:43 AM
it's easy: if you are planning on doing both classes, you need ll the buffs, and debuffs, + giresta/reverser.

for attack techs:
damfoie, regrants, rabarta (or dambarta), diga, foie, megiverse, possibly dammegids, and gizonde.

You could also take nosdiga/noszonde, but don't need to.