PDA

View Full Version : GC: Dumb Special MAG Question

Jeffrey
Jan 1, 2003, 10:09 PM
What's so special about em'? They have yellow type, and often look much cooler... but why are they cool? My Pushan casts Shifta and Deband all willynilly but so does my butt-ugly, grey Kamma.

What do they do?? Is there some stats they add I don't know about?

Also... Does synchro effect feeding potential frequency? I timed mine at 3:20 and made a looping timer program so I could do other things while feeding it... But somebody else reportedd four minutes? What times do you people have? With enough synchro/time data collected, a formula can be derived... make a javascript or something.

AND... I forgot.

VulpesMundi
Jan 1, 2003, 10:58 PM
What makes them special is that you can feed them with any class/ID and they won't change forms (unlike the basic MAGs). With basic MAGs a lot of people used to (and probably still do) feed the MAG with a specific class/ID and then give it to another character who couldn't get that type of MAG (ie. a Bana for an A-ID hunter). If that MAG looses synchro and has to be fed, feeding with the character who can't make that MAG changes the MAG's form, and thus you'd have to hand it to a different class/ID to have them feed it to get it to stay what you want it. With the new special MAGs (and the old MAG Cell MAGs) you don't have to go through that trouble.