PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Logging In: Try Sixty-Three

XenithFlare
Oct 26, 2007, 10:47 PM
The posting of this thread marks the 42nd try of bypassing the interrupt request the game keeps giving me every time I try logging into my account. I haven't been able to touch my character on 360 for a full month, now, and it's irking me having to continue paying for it.

Who would I go about contacting for a refund, by chance? Posting this in the tech support area doesn't get me very far due to lack of interest, so I'm hoping I can get some answers before this is moved. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Please, and thank you for your help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-10-26 22:13 ]</font>

A2K
Oct 26, 2007, 10:50 PM
If it takes you forty-two tries to log in I suspect there's more at work here than your typical interrupt request shenanigans.

XenithFlare
Oct 26, 2007, 10:53 PM
Yeeaahh... Keeps claiming to be an interrupt request...

Oop, I should probably edit that topicname, now.

mizukage
Oct 26, 2007, 10:53 PM
This sounds like another hiccup of the 360.

A2K
Oct 26, 2007, 11:04 PM
As with any network issue, make sure you first power cycle all your networking equipment--modem, router, etc. I take it you've tried this already, along with the DNS workaround?

buzyb77
Oct 26, 2007, 11:06 PM
ok here ys Go .. Run a Speed Check on your internet... or Reset your modem and router.....Direct connect into your 360...

If your internet is below 3megs you will expernce problems...if all esle fails Got to be and grab some. ZZZZZZZZZ

XenithFlare
Oct 26, 2007, 11:11 PM
Yah, not only do I know it's not my network (psu running on ps2 perfect, online on 360 just fine), but I ran tests in the network connections section on my 360 proper. If it were a problem with my network, it wouldn't just be PSU showing problems.

As for talking to support, I was wondering which I should be talking to: Sega or Microsoft?

buzyb77
Oct 26, 2007, 11:21 PM
Ok just to let you know their are 3 port that Need to be open for a 360 to work properly... also the NETWORK need to run a PS2 game is not the same as the one need for the PS2 due to the Xbox Live network requirements and VOICE Chat data stream neassay...oh and no I don't know the ports but you can ask M$ support..(i don't advise you as it will take 30 min to get the info or ask what parts need to be disabled on XBOX.com fourms under the XBOX 360 section..or try and track it down in their FAQ.

Sekani
Oct 26, 2007, 11:22 PM
(First a double post, then a double delete. Wonderful forum this is.)

Sega support, definitely. PSU is the only XBL game that has all these weird network glitches.

buzyb77
Oct 26, 2007, 11:23 PM
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911738?sd=xbox

XenithFlare
Oct 26, 2007, 11:25 PM
lol Sekani, you're having as many problems as I am tonight XD

buzby, I realize that the 360 and ps2 run differently; however, I run other XBL games perfectly fine. In fact, I just played some Ace Combat 6 and Halo3 before trying this. My NAT Type is open, which I can't even get it to do for ps3, so I know it runs better online.

Mystil
Oct 27, 2007, 12:55 AM
These 360 problems right here are the root of our "low 1UP points" problem.

AND BEFORE JUMPING CONCLUSIONS AS TO WHAT IM SAYING...KEEP READING..

But this isnt the players fault. You could go over to the official board and post this in thier support forum, better yet provide link to this thread.

XenithFlare
Oct 27, 2007, 02:35 AM
Problem: I can't go over to the official board and post this. The official board reloads the login page over and over again with no acknowledgment that I've entered my username and password, every time I try to login. Thus... I post here.

Also, the aforementioned link links back to a page about troubleshooting if you're trying to connect a Windows-based PC (of which I have none) to your 360. <_<; Not quite the scenario...

XenithFlare
Oct 27, 2007, 09:05 AM
*bumpses*

Apone
Oct 27, 2007, 09:21 AM
It seems like a trend that you cant log in to the game or the official site, maybe theres a connection. someone in your area might have gotten your entire internet block banned but i dont know enough about it

Rashiid
Oct 27, 2007, 09:25 AM
go to your XB Dashboard and go to connections.

where it says DNS - put in 4.2.2.2

i did that and it worked. if it still is 4.2.2.2 and not working - then idk what to tell ya.

HyperShot-X-
Oct 27, 2007, 09:31 AM
Q#1: what is your DNS setting on X360 - is it set on automatic or manual?
- have you tried setting it manual: Primary DNS server - (should be same as automatic DNS server address), Secondary DNS server - (set it as 4.2.2.1.)

Q#2: Do you have anyone on your Live friends list who's always on PSU and you can just try 'Join in progress' to login? (you could just get random gamertags from the official PSU forum thread - Live gamertag list thread, look for recent ones),

try aboves and post your outcome,

Rashiid
Oct 27, 2007, 09:37 AM
mine is 4.2.2.2 for primary and then it worked for meez.

XenithFlare
Oct 27, 2007, 07:27 PM
Welll, thanks; the 4.2.2.2. worked. Any reason why that is? O.o Seems a tad more hassle than necessary simply to play a game you have to pay for just to play in the first place.