PDA

View Full Version : Darkness is coming pso folks

Blenjar
Jan 2, 2003, 12:14 AM
Check this link http://gamestore.ign.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801560

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2003-01-01 21:14 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Jan 2, 2003, 12:20 AM
Um... it's already here... Or did you just think that people were earning those photon spheres, DOUBLE CANNON, etc.

malinko
Jan 2, 2003, 12:21 AM
Are there even codes out though?

Eden
Jan 2, 2003, 12:22 AM
It will never come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!

Blenjar
Jan 2, 2003, 12:23 AM
That really sux.....oh well.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 2, 2003, 12:32 AM
OH YES! AN ACTION REPLAY! OMG, IT WILL BE THE BEST PAPER WEIGHT EVER!

ABDUR101
Jan 2, 2003, 01:16 AM
On 2003-01-01 21:32, ChronoTrigga wrote:
OH YES! AN ACTION REPLAY! OMG, IT WILL BE THE BEST PAPER WEIGHT EVER!

I was gonna use mine for... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif

Oh well. Everyone knew it was going to be released sooner or later. It's only going to affect you if you don't trust the people you're playing with.

And if messing with the code of a game with something like that makes people feel big with real ultimate power!!...then yay them. =)

Metal_Gear
Jan 2, 2003, 01:46 AM
The darkness is coming. It will consume us all. I tried to warn them. But I'm now lost to your cause. May the rats eat your eyes.

You have to imagine I'm saying that in a monotone voice, except keep the powdered wig because it's just tre cool.

Legolas07
Jan 2, 2003, 01:47 AM
I just really hope they cant pk with that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Blenjar
Jan 2, 2003, 02:13 AM
On 2003-01-01 22:46, Metal_Gear wrote:
The darkness is coming. It will consume us all. I tried to warn them. But I'm now lost to your cause. May the rats eat your eyes.

You have to imagine I'm saying that in a monotone voice, except keep the powdered wig because it's just tre cool.

Commen sense dummmy...darkness coming....cheaters coming.

rena-ko
Jan 2, 2003, 02:14 AM
lets hope the best, but await the worst

BrokenHope
Jan 2, 2003, 08:42 AM
On 2003-01-01 21:20, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Um... it's already here... Or did you just think that people were earning those photon spheres, DOUBLE CANNON, etc.

There using the US dupe method to dupe those items.

Balthor
Jan 2, 2003, 08:49 AM
There using the US dupe method to dupe those items

HURRR HURRRR HURRR! No fucking duh sherlock. You get a gold star now!

Sheesh, you people act like Armegeddon is coming or something. Don't forget to stock up on canned meat and bottled water, and keep running water in those shelters of yours.

Metal_Gear
Jan 2, 2003, 10:41 AM
Crap! I don't have a shelter!! I'm dead..

RavenTW
Jan 2, 2003, 12:30 PM
On 2003-01-01 22:47, Legolas07 wrote:
I just really hope they cant pk with that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I'm more worried about being NOLed 5 times a sitting. PK is nothing serious anymore.

Alielle
Jan 2, 2003, 12:49 PM
On 2003-01-01 23:13, Blenjar wrote:

You've never played Eternal Darkness, I guess.

Malkavian
Jan 2, 2003, 01:03 PM
On 2003-01-02 09:49, Alielle wrote:

On 2003-01-01 23:13, Blenjar wrote:

You've never played Eternal Darkness, I guess.

Then go buy it, NOW

CronoEBM
Jan 2, 2003, 01:08 PM
Eh, Eternal Darkness was ok. I've had it since June and I still haven't bothered to finish it.

And to stay on topic, AR will never come out. It's says it's coming out on 1-7, but it will never make it out.

Cloud_01
Jan 2, 2003, 01:09 PM
All we can do is hope.

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 2, 2003, 02:04 PM
Not Good

watashiwa
Jan 2, 2003, 02:06 PM
I don't see how anybody can't finish Eternal Darkness. It's a kickass game and it's not too difficult. =P I couldn't really put it down until I was done with it.

Skies
Jan 2, 2003, 02:14 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH NO! Oh well its not really my problem cause im mostly a offline player. But online somtimes.

Let the people cheat they just take a big risk. But like everyone says its chance of coming out is 1 in 20.

However you never know!

Ophelia
Jan 2, 2003, 02:19 PM
Ooh, Eternal Darkness...

Normally survival horror games aren't my cup of tea, but that game stands among the rest of the heap for its great story and originality Plus, it has some of the best voice acting ever in a video game, which can never be understated.

One scene in particular scared the heck out of me (I think we all know what part we're talking about =O ). You should have seen the look on my roommate's face at 2AM when I went screaming into the bathroom. She doesn't understand my video game addiction and was none too pleased.

-Oph

Spy
Jan 2, 2003, 02:25 PM
I beat ED in a day, all three difficulty settings. That shit was back in cellaphane and back to the store the next day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Ophelia
Jan 2, 2003, 02:31 PM
...And yet Barbles are too much for your lv130 Ramar to handle.

*hysterical laughter*

watashiwa
Jan 2, 2003, 02:38 PM
ROTFL, Oph, yeah I know the scene you're talking about...

The tub one right? ;p

On 2003-01-02 11:25, Spy wrote:
I beat ED in a day, all three difficulty settings. That shit was back in cellaphane and back to the store the next day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

All three difficulty settings? You shouldn't have done it that way. You should have done it on Normal and beat all three scenarios. Red, Blue, and Green. Blue is the easiest, Green is a bit hard, and I think Red is the hardest. You load up the same saved game you used when you beat each one each time to unlock something new in the game. After you beat all three scenarios with the same save game, you get the best ending to the game.

Ophelia
Jan 2, 2003, 02:42 PM
On 2003-01-02 11:38, watashiwa wrote:

Yuppers. Even on my second and third times through the game it made me jump a little.

Alielle
Jan 2, 2003, 02:44 PM
On 2003-01-02 11:06, watashiwa wrote:
I don't see how anybody can't finish Eternal Darkness. It's a kickass game and it's not too difficult. =P I couldn't really put it down until I was done with it.

Oh, yeah! I played through it four times and got the "best ending". I hope they make a sequel. The only gripe I have is that it was a little too easy, but otherwise it was VERY fun.

Anywho, staying on topic... one, I'm not even sure that this thing is going to come out. How many times has it been delayed already? Secondly, PK will be useless, and NOLing won't be around anymore. Third, I hope they get their asses sued off by Nintendo. If it's disc-based, they better hope they have a REALLY good lawyer. (That's if Nintendo decides to do anything about it...)

malinko
Jan 2, 2003, 02:54 PM
Didn't Bar say he wasnt making codes for GC PSO??? codes don't just magically appear on the cheat device..so even when it gets released, VERY few people will be able to do anything

Spy
Jan 2, 2003, 02:55 PM
On 2003-01-02 11:31, Ophelia wrote:
...And yet Barbles are too much for your lv130 Ramar to handle.

*hysterical laughter*

I fear no Barbles! What is this witchery you speak!?

All three difficulty settings? You shouldn't have done it that way. You should have done it on Normal and beat all three scenarios. Red, Blue, and Green. Blue is the easiest, Green is a bit hard, and I think Red is the hardest.

I was under the impression that the colors were the difficulty levels http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif Anyhow, I will rephrase myself: I beat the game on all three colors and it was back to the store the next day.

rena-ko
Jan 2, 2003, 03:34 PM
hm, exactly
in the case it really gets released some day and works with pso off- or even online, what'd whe have to fear?

pk is, like said above, useless...
nol... impossible? really? good.
then ... bsod... fsod... lsod... well, the game can this do alone without any malicious cheating moron and his action replay, as far as i read about this here ^_^;

so... who actually cares about the interfering things.

when they start to boost their characters with duped mats... thats useless, like we all know now...
dupes? ok, i dont take stuff from 'new faces'...
then ... hacked weapons would be easily told apart since they're obviously different...
then again, if they hide the high stats not in 60% (100%?) but in 0%-stats... well... on the other hand the percentages arent that important anymore?

well last but not least, when its true that most of the cheats for v1/2 came from barubary and he wont make any new ones, then were pretty save, i'd say unless someone else takes his place...

so.. what could they cheat then? eternal HP? infinite TP? unlimited meseta? well, who really cares...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-01-02 12:36 ]</font>

Vitamin_D
Jan 2, 2003, 03:57 PM

The tub one right? ;p

*shiver*...that was scary as hell...

ANYWAY. Well, there's already some pretty bad duping going on already, all the AR will do is make it more widespread. All one has to do is play with people he knows. Just as long as there's none of those 120% weapons BS again...

mystic_knight
Jan 3, 2003, 04:58 AM

The tub one right? ;p

Oh man I jumped so high the first time I saw that. I think my friend peed himself, but im not sure. Now everytime goes to that point in the game we close our eyes...

BonusKun
Jan 3, 2003, 07:36 AM
On 2003-01-01 22:47, Legolas07 wrote:

That's my only hope personally. The duping I could give a shit less about. Just leave other people's characters alone.

Tenko
Jan 3, 2003, 09:10 AM
I hope it does plug into the modem slot like I've heard - that way the worst cheating should still not happen. Anyway, here's hoping they make a keyboard for this to input cheats - I'd absolutely get one. The action replay would sit somewhere in my room, but a Gamecube keyboard at less than $100? That'd definitely be worth it.

Blenjar
Jan 3, 2003, 10:15 AM
This is funny, people want from pso gameshark similar to ED...

CronoEBM
Jan 3, 2003, 03:48 PM
On 2003-01-02 11:06, watashiwa wrote:

I don't know why I stopped, I just lost interest in it. It wasn't because it was hard, nor because I don't like the genre (I loved Resident Evil GC).

BTW, the tub scene made me scream like a girl.

Ness
Jan 3, 2003, 03:51 PM
I knew it was going to happen eventually. All they were doing was delaying the enevitable. Beside people have found ways to cheat without devices anyway.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 3, 2003, 03:56 PM
Nope! The action replay plugs into the memory card slot ! Read the description. 64 mb card.

Tenko
Jan 4, 2003, 09:32 AM
Ahh well, still not worried. When this topic started, the ETA said 1/07/03, and now it's 1/28/03. Looks like it's going to keep being pushed back...

Storme
Jan 4, 2003, 12:03 PM
Que es NOL?

Sedyne
Jan 4, 2003, 01:09 PM
Sonic team will implement cheat device control i hope. If they havn't, they're are stupider than i thought.

rena-ko
Jan 4, 2003, 01:43 PM
oh! question there, i want i want:

*gohom*
NOL is a npc character from a quest - a HUnewearl with beige hair, and blueish clothes... anyway.
there was a code for a dreamcast-cheattool where you could turn other people's charas into a npc - NOL was the most common but there were also every other team-joining quest-npc possible.
right? redfox? ^_^;
ok, when you got turned into NOL or KIREEK or anyone else and you save, your former character will have its name changed, its appearance, its characterclass, its level and of course its items. read: you have your lv178 RAcaseal and shes got NOLed - so you are HUnewearl lv005 (?) named NOL from now on and have to cope with that or start again.

anyway - its said this isnt working for gcn-version so its not a danger anymore.
the end

edit: 400th post ^_^; <- only this part is spam!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-01-04 10:46 ]</font>

Storme
Jan 4, 2003, 03:47 PM
Hmm... Scary... In faker in yellow, id the 'rappy' an NPC? Hmm...

Ninpo_Tamashii
Jan 4, 2003, 04:38 PM
well, from what i Understand, when your nol'd/npc'd, it depended on what difficulty the room was on which determined what level you are droped (or risen in some cases) to. Each level the level of teh npc's changed, so which difficulty it was on, and what charater u turne into, determined what level you were.

Polenicus
Jan 4, 2003, 04:51 PM
On 2003-01-01 21:20, TeamPhalanx wrote:

Actually, the dupers aren't using an AR. There's a Glitch in the game that allows you to dupe online. I know what the method is, though I haven't used it, and I'm NOT about to pass it on.

The REAL threat AR poses is nastier stuff like NOL codes, Character Kill codes, etc. Dupers don't NEED AR.

Aero-net
Jan 4, 2003, 05:13 PM
i dont know if i want to go online anymore.. its kinda alot to waste if we all get over-run with Sharkers and Re-Players... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif oh well