PDA

View Full Version : Item: Dagger of Serafi

Naraqul
Oct 27, 2007, 04:18 PM
I've read in the Item guides that the Dagger of Serafi "cannot" be obtained through legitimate means online or off... However on my first playthrough of PSU's main story (As Ethan), I picked them up in the Hive. Not sure how to get the attention to bring that up to the one in charge of the Item Database, so I joined the site to post this >.>. Anyway, thought you might like to know, that I've got one(or a pair if that's what you'd rather call them), and that I picked it up in the Hive. Don't remember what I killed for it though. Sorry.. I can post it's stats later if you need me to.

Ryna
Oct 27, 2007, 04:28 PM
That was a side-effect of the recent database upgrade. The Dagger of Serafi was marked as not being available offline, when it is. The note field for that item has been updated. Thanks for letting us know.

mizukage
Oct 27, 2007, 08:34 PM
On 2007-10-27 14:28, Ryna wrote:
That was a side-effect of the recent database upgrade. The Dagger of Serafi was marked as not being available offline, when it is. The note field for that item has been updated. Thanks for letting us know.

Jeez.. Thinking that the Dagger of Serafi wasn't available offline, I didn't even bother to search for it. The Dagger of Serafi is surely amazing!

Naraqul
Oct 28, 2007, 06:44 PM
Cool, glad to help out.