PDA

View Full Version : Event Beta: Guardians' Celebration

ShinMatsumoto
Oct 28, 2007, 04:04 AM
"This one's interesting."

Shin's heterochromatic eyes read over the sign. Simple in lettering, with various party images; balloons, confetti, and other small images danced across the holographic poster, glowing outside of Club Commune.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Attention all Guardians and like-minded people!

One year has passed since the victory against the first SEED.

Though we remain entangled in battle, the time has come to celebrate the victories we have made!

Next Wednesday, at 6:00 p.m., a celebration will take place on the first floor of Clyez City. Food and drinks will be served freely, with alcoholic drinks for all Guardians of age to be purchased as well.

Please attend, and let us celebrate for victory then, and victory now!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, all Shin saw of that was "alcoholic", and that was all he needed to convince him that the event was worthwhile. A quick note onto his datapad would remind him an hour beforehand. He idly pulled up his expired Guardians identification. He had other IDs as well, of course, but this one was a bit special to him.

"Hope they'll accept this. If not I'll just have to take the beer."

He whistled as he wandered into the club, ready for a bit of strengthening.

(Event 0.5: Guardians' Celebration will take place on Wednesday, November 7 at 6:00 p.m. Central time. This event is simply a spur of the moment event, for those who can make it. I'm also testing the water a bit. If this works even a bit I'll begin to schedule events further ahead of time to allow for more leeway. If enough requests are made, I'll be glad to change the date, though my night time schedule makes it more difficult than I like. Roleplaying will take place on Universe 17. Invite friends, the more the merrier!

Also, if any are interested, we could likely use some food and drink "vendors" for the event, simply so we're not talking to ourselves to get our food and drink. One of each'll do, if you want to RP that, send me a PM. If you think you can make it, place a post here in an RP fashion to inform me who we'll have.)

((Edit: Time change to Wednesday, November 7, allowing for more opportunities to get the event together.))

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMatsumoto on 2007-10-29 16:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMatsumoto on 2007-11-04 13:57 ]</font>

JenJen902
Oct 28, 2007, 09:46 AM
Sounds good :3 I hope i can be there! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rabite.gif