PDA

View Full Version : Account Disabled from PSU Servers

DeoxY
Oct 28, 2007, 08:24 PM
ok well i just renewed my account about an hour ago but when i go to log in it says " Your access to the Phantasy Star Universe Server is currently disabled. Please see the user's manual for contact information for further information." so i checked sega.com/support and it said to call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX so i did and they said everything is workin just fine and they have no idea what the error message it or how to fix it. I've tried restarting my xbox, signing in and out of my account, deleting and recovering my account over again and still same error message so finally xbox customer support gave me a number to call for sega and it ended up being an automated number where i couldn't even talk to a representative.

So can someone please help me with this already?
Thank You

FurYaNz
Oct 29, 2007, 10:05 PM
Good luck with that... I've heard of such problems happening before and it forced a few people to quit...
Best advice I have is to keep trying to call Sega or try to email them, threaten to sue them; You're paying for a service that you're unable to receive and they're not providing a solution, right?