PDA

View Full Version : Wanna meet some honest UK players

BluBallz
Feb 28, 2001, 01:29 AM
Lookin to meet some honest UK players (50Hz) to meet up and help each othe (us brits gotta stick together) ICQ me :52346705

PS I'm a HUnewearl, Lvl 14

poisse
Feb 28, 2001, 07:42 PM
i'm always up for a game; look out for poisse (means bad luck in french but it's ironic!), a level 21 hunter, on Iapetus 12 or Titan 5. I'm honest, honest!
I can't ICQ you cos I don't know what that means!
drop me line at [email protected] if you or any other Europeans fancy meeting up (it's a time zone thang)...
but I'm on 60hz, thought you had to be to get online..?

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: poisse on 2001-02-28 16:44 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: poisse on 2001-03-02 09:04 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: poisse on 2001-03-07 04:44 ]</font>

MrSarcasm
Mar 2, 2001, 05:51 AM
ICQ 84686081
Im usually on between 10pm and 2am!

Dont have a designated ship I just float around
lvl 22

The_Game
Mar 2, 2001, 06:33 AM
Sure but I am Online on 60hz so can I Play with Americans and Japs look out for The Game on line

<marquee>I am The Game, and I am that Damn Good</Marquee>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: The_Game on 2001-03-02 03:34 ]</font>

MrSarcasm
Mar 3, 2001, 04:14 AM
Thas 50Hz thing in the manual is absolute crap! I can only run in 50Hz yet ive still played with americans and Japanese!
The_Game what time are you on? and what level?

The_Game
Mar 4, 2001, 05:53 PM
Normally on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 6pm and any time at weekends I am curently Lv 29

MsFortune
Mar 5, 2001, 01:45 AM
i am a brit.
currently lvl 20 force. i'm not online right now, but maybe when i finally get on i will come and play with u. i especially think we brits need to be the honourable ones not like those yanks. also: can we use BT's ?14 a month deal to play for free or not?

MrSarcasm
Mar 5, 2001, 03:59 AM
Nope you cant use bt surf time because sega dreamarena isnt part of the ISP list that bt allows! Its 1p per min! Im currently trying to get info on getting my DC to use my PC's ISP which is using bt surf time!

Krystar
Mar 7, 2001, 05:43 PM
Hi....I am meant to come on at weekends only to keep the BT bill down but what the heck I pay for it anyway........You can find me floating about somewhere, last time I looked I was on Lv23 HUmar name is Krystar and I am honest unlike some who go round stealing my good hard earned meseta. Got 17000+ stolen the other night, I forgot to go to the bank to make a deposit before joining the quest. Anyway...Girls just wanna have fun and I sure do

IceBlink
Mar 10, 2001, 04:42 PM
On 2001-02-27 22:29, BluBallz wrote:
Lookin to meet some honest UK players (50Hz) to meet up and help each othe (us brits gotta stick together) ICQ me :52346705

PS I'm a HUnewearl, Lvl 14

Sure. This is my first time on this forum, so... heh. ^_^ I'm from the UK, though I usually play at 60Hz. Thing is, due to the expensive charge rates, I'm a little cautious about actually getting online, plus, all the rumours of theives and such. Such a scary world we live in...

Oh well, how does next weekend sound for everyone? Say... uh... maybe Friday or Saturday at around 10pm onwards?

Heh... tonight, I'll be on... but only because my friend is able to watch over me in case I die! ^_^;;

Oh, by the way, I'm a HUmar, level 18 (probably be higher soon), and called IceBlink. Maybe as soon as I figure out how to take screenshots, I can even take pictures. ^_^

So... maybe someone can call a ship, block, level, whatever, and we UKians (hey, I like the word! ^_^) can all go get slaughtered by the worm in the mines. ^_^;

IceBlink
Mar 10, 2001, 04:42 PM
Ignore this message ^_^;

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: IceBlink on 2001-03-11 11:14 ]</font>

IceBlink
Mar 10, 2001, 04:48 PM
My first post and I screw up with a twin post... ^_^;;

Ah well, had a curious thought. How about a autogun/sabers game only? No rares... just standard weapons? ^_^ That ought to liven things up... ^_^

Right, time to start training up those healing spells so I can use them online... ^_^

STAH
Mar 12, 2001, 10:17 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm a lv 30 hunewearl with some groovy weapons looking to play with honest and fair players. Don't u just hate those people that leap into a game run around taking every item and keep demanding that you give them stuff......

I have a good friend online known as 'Nightshade' - she rocks and has helped me out a good deal. When i reach high lvl I intend to do the same - lets set a good example !

I'm on most evenings - I'll go tonite to titiana block 7 at 8pm and see if anyone shows up !

Ive got weapons to trade and need to lvlup in the mines if anyone wants to join me. Drop a line to my email