PDA

View Full Version : How do you get olga's dna???

Jesterbee3
Jan 2, 2003, 02:13 PM
I do not plan on duping or asking someone to trade theres... i just want to know how to get it so i can earn it myself and make dark bridge. People out there have gotten it and they know but they choose not to tell because they think people will get it and it wont be rare but look at yasha... people know how to get that but they still cannot. If you have any info please help me

Raist
Jan 2, 2003, 02:32 PM
hmmmm, well someone correct me if i'm wrong but i dont think there is any special process to getting it, just get real lucky after beating ultimate olga flow and he'll drop it like any other enemy part. could even fall in vhard, i really am not sure about that though.

malinko
Jan 2, 2003, 02:55 PM
I heard on GFAQS that Olga doesnt drop it @_@

JianaSparks
Jan 2, 2003, 06:46 PM
I've heard that it drops for Oran ID in Ult Seabed from either Olga himself or the Delbiter (big dog thing). I've helped my friend at least 4 or 5 times and we've come up empty handed. So I'm not sure if we're unlucky or if we're doing something wrong. =/ Either way I'm still gonna help him look for it. ^_^

Raist
Jan 2, 2003, 09:10 PM
its not limited to oran, people just think that becuz on the item finding database only one person has confirmed its finding and that was an oran. i'm pretty sure it'd be findable by every id.

Carver_JaKroen
Jan 2, 2003, 09:35 PM
its just so damm rare that im not even gonna waste a lifetime or two trying to get it

Metal_Gear
Jan 2, 2003, 10:08 PM
My theory.. well, you know how when ya use Red weapons on OF and then if you enter the arena again after you beat him you see Flowen and then he disappears? Well, I figure that when he vanishes, sometimes he'll leave the DNA. I tried it once on V. Hard and came up bust, but it makes sense to me. I was surprised just to find out that the Flowen thing wasn't a complete load of horse manure.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 3, 2003, 12:09 AM
On 2003-01-02 19:08, Metal_Gear wrote:
My theory.. well, you know how when ya use Red weapons on OF and then if you enter the arena again after you beat him you see Flowen and then he disappears? Well, I figure that when he vanishes, sometimes he'll leave the DNA. I tried it once on V. Hard and came up bust, but it makes sense to me. I was surprised just to find out that the Flowen thing wasn't a complete load of horse manure.

and just how are we offliners supposed to go back? hm?

Jesterbee3
Jan 3, 2003, 01:19 PM
well this is what i think... it either has to do with using every single red weapon on olga b/c that would be hard and it would require a group and the person who got it said he/she was in a group. she also said that there was more than just killing olga... i fought olga for my first time yesterday and i transformed during battle into someguy, i think it was flowen but wen i was him i think you have to kill olga during that time. that would make sense but it would be hard

cbearfei
Jan 3, 2003, 06:31 PM
I'll say this right now. You can forget fighting olga flow in ultimate if your below 140. I tried it with 3 other people and he just swept the floor with us. I'm guessing the person who gets turned into Flowen may get a boost or something if you use a red weapon or the true Flowen's Sword. This is only theory since you're not finding me trying that boss again for a while.

Metal_Gear
Jan 3, 2003, 06:42 PM
You can't go back offline bluehawk. Therefore I come to the conclusion that the DNA is unavailable offline. Or perhaps not. Like I said, it's just my theory.