PDA

View Full Version : This guy needs to be found and banned

Guntz348
Jan 2, 2003, 03:22 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27221&item=1948265620

all his pictures for his duped items hes selling *cough *rippin someone off* cough*, are linked to PSOW someone stop him please or kill him or ban him from forums or better yet if he dont have permission sue!! sue till hes got nothing left!!!! abdur are you reading this?? SUE him!! pix or eRupt guys sue or stop him!!!!!

Spy
Jan 2, 2003, 03:26 PM
It's a free country, d00d.

Kujin
Jan 2, 2003, 03:27 PM
lmao. i find that hilarious for some reason. lmao

Guntz348
Jan 2, 2003, 03:27 PM
well to be honest i think im more pissed that it isnt me gettin rich off these stupid pigeons http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Barubary6
Jan 2, 2003, 03:43 PM
This is fraud, assuming that those items are dupes. If you advertise items, you are implicitly saying that they were not acquired by cheating. To then sell duped items as such is lying; it's fraud. However, if they were legitimately earned, it's legal. Also, if dupes were advertised as dupes, it'd also be legal.

But regardless of legality, I think selling items like this is lame... Can't people make money some other way? I really think people do this to boost their ego, too, maybe even more so than to earn money.

-- Barubary

ReikenFeralsbane
Jan 2, 2003, 03:46 PM
Barubary knows about boosting ego...

Guntz348
Jan 2, 2003, 03:46 PM
good point barb, since you dont own them and by duping your violating the user agreement, those items are technically stolen i would think from ST really. does anyone else smell a class action law suit? cus i do and want in on the ground floor

Cruzn15
Jan 2, 2003, 03:52 PM
You guys are so cheesy.

Spy
Jan 2, 2003, 04:08 PM
On 2003-01-02 12:46, ReikenFeralsbane wrote:
Barubary knows about boosting ego...

Yeah. Im soo gooing to hack my ego up too! HUZZAH!

Brundidge
Jan 2, 2003, 04:20 PM
oh man
at least if he was going to do this at least use Gamecube pics instead of DC pics LOL.

Kinda funny how PSOW pics are used too.

hucasts_rock
Jan 2, 2003, 04:55 PM
I'm not sure who is more idiotic, the person selling the items or the people buying them...can people really be that stupid???

TheWiLL
Jan 2, 2003, 05:02 PM
dude...it's nothing but 1s and 0s he's buying. There is no reason to buy em in the first place. That 20 or whatever bucks could be part of a keyboard or something! Watch he'll meet up the person and d/c or something and said that stupid Sega FSOD him or whatever.

DirewolfX
Jan 2, 2003, 07:19 PM
What!? You can't hack your ego! That's unfair! I spent hours collecting Ego Mats! Waaaaah!

PhoenixStryker
Jan 2, 2003, 07:43 PM
The guy that's selling stuff is just smart. People buy it too. You should search ebay and see what kind of stuff people buy for diablo 2. Some stuff goes for more than $100; I remember in D2 before LoD, a guy sold his CLvl 88 Barbarian with beast equipment on ebay for around $800. You can make a living off of it.

Brundidge
Jan 2, 2003, 07:54 PM
Well while I think about it, I do need some gas money. I wonder if my 10 disk of braveman and musashi +10 will sell for at least $10.

LoL I'm going crazy. I think I need an ego mats too LOL

JavaMoon
Jan 3, 2003, 08:40 AM
*reads through the list*

Dupe....dupe....dupe...dupe...dupe...du-huuuupe!

Good Lord....26 bucks for that stuff.... Geez, you could just go and beg on the more popular ships and get all those dupes for free. *shrug* It's the bidder's money, I guess.

oxxjuniorxxo
Jan 3, 2003, 11:51 AM
Well in my eyes, out of everybody who sells items and such on ebay are well.. Just low life college dropout lamers, who obviously doesn't have a spouse in thier life, cause they are obviously not supporting anyone, and those who sell on ebay just deserve....Ill stop there. Well, the point is, selling items you aquired yourself OR hacked to get, either way its lame. and to me I find it pointless to sell, and to buy it.

Tavia
Jan 3, 2003, 12:56 PM
On 2003-01-02 16:43, PhoenixStryker wrote:
I remember in D2 before LoD, a guy sold his CLvl 88 Barbarian with beast equipment on ebay for around $800. You can make a living off of it.Only if you play it non-stop and have characters like that to sell for similar amounts on a weekly basis.

BonusKun
Jan 3, 2003, 01:54 PM
Tell ya what.

I'll Auction off my Last Survivor 100% Caves.

Bidding starts at a dolla. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Smash
Jan 3, 2003, 01:57 PM
aaaaaaaahahahahaha what kind of loser sells game items on ebay? and what kind of even more of a loser buys them for money? wow people amaze me everyday! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif:lol::lol::lol:

SuperSpeedy
Jan 3, 2003, 03:50 PM
On 2003-01-03 05:40, JavaMoon wrote:
*reads through the list*

Dupe....dupe....dupe...dupe...dupe...du-huuuupe!

Good Lord....26 bucks for that stuff.... Geez, you could just go and beg on the more popular ships and get all those dupes for free. *shrug* It's the bidder's money, I guess.

What surprises me more is that people dupe photon drops! PHOTON DROPS! What are you gonna do with duped photon drops? Buy an assload of AddSlots? Get some recovery barriers? Please!

Ness
Jan 3, 2003, 03:53 PM
Yet another person has fallen ill to the Stupid disease.

TedEdFred
Jan 3, 2003, 04:26 PM
Stop bitching about what someone else spends THEIR money on...

NOBODY CARES

MajinSSJVegetto
Jan 3, 2003, 06:00 PM
Everyone's money is currently in the form of 0's and 1's.
When you put your money in the bank, they give it away. That leaves your money as purely 0's and 1's inside their computers.

DangerBoy
Jan 4, 2003, 10:37 AM
I thought the user agreements stated that everything you do/earn online was property of Sega anyway, so even if they're legit, isn't this illegal?

The weapons aren't his to auction...