PDA

View Full Version : Rabol rappy...rappy mode,..set bonus?

Shishi-O
Nov 1, 2007, 06:36 AM
someone told me the rr+rm sent their evasion through the roof as a set bonus?

so i wanna know from people who actually have both, notice anything different/ bonusy?

StkDrowsy
Nov 1, 2007, 06:59 AM
What does rappy mode accuatly do? i keep hearing you use it up on one mission or something and it raises the rate of rappies so im still in the fog......

Remedy
Nov 1, 2007, 07:10 AM
It's an Extra-slot unit that gives you a feathery effect and +4 Stamina. (I think it's 4)

TranceZiggy
Nov 2, 2007, 01:57 AM
On 2007-11-01 05:10, Remedy wrote:
It's an Extra-slot unit that gives you a feathery effect and +4 Stamina. (I think it's 4)

Correct. Its essentially like Puyo, just.. With a feather effect. It does NOTHING to rappy spawns, and im not sure about a Rabol Rappy bonus.. It could, I guess. When I get my Rabol Rappy, i'll try it. Also wondered if Black Heart + Blackheart got a bonus http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

mizukage
Nov 2, 2007, 02:07 AM
On 2007-11-01 23:57, TranceZiggy wrote:

On 2007-11-01 05:10, Remedy wrote:

Correct. Its essentially like Puyo, just.. With a feather effect. It does NOTHING to rappy spawns, and im not sure about a Rabol Rappy bonus.. It could, I guess. When I get my Rabol Rappy, i'll try it. Also wondered if Black Heart + Blackheart got a bonus http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

The Rappy Mode + Rappy Suit is merely a decorative equipment, not mentioning that you forgotten about the Rappy Twin Dagger. Does anybody have an idea what that flame aura thing is??? I plan on switching my Whitill Wings for it, but are the stats better or worse???

TranceZiggy
Nov 2, 2007, 03:54 AM
Lol, Whitill Wings..? Are you talking about Offline? Far as I know, Whitill Wings arent available online.. And the Flame Aura? You mean Garment Aura, right? +3 STA.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TranceZiggy on 2007-11-02 01:55 ]</font>

Kion
Nov 2, 2007, 04:18 AM
I'm pretty sure that rabol rappy and rappy mode are not a set bonus. the only effect equipping them both together is more feathers. But if you equip rabol rappy, rappy mode AND the rappy suit, you unlock a new game play feature where your party members try to stab you while shouting, "gib skill save nao!".

Also a translation for those of you who may not be too familiar with ST, "power of the rappy," really means; "this unit does jack shit."

TranceZiggy
Nov 2, 2007, 04:22 AM
On 2007-11-02 02:18, Kion wrote:
I'm pretty sure that rabol rappy and rappy mode are not a set bonus. the only effect equipping them both together is more feathers. But if you equip rabol rappy, rappy mode AND the rappy suit, you unlock a new game play feature where your party members try to stab you while shouting, "gib skill save nao!".

Also a translation for those of you who may not be too familiar with ST, "power of the rappy," really means; "this unit does jack shit."

lmfao

Nyreal
Nov 2, 2007, 04:22 AM
I'd probably still use Rappy Mode, if only for the pretty feathers. And how do you get the Rappy Daggers, anyway? Between those two, I'd be one satisfied big bird wannabe.