PDA

View Full Version : What are the glitches?

brittanysdadd
Nov 1, 2007, 02:09 PM
what are all the glitches? im not asking how to do them, im stricktly against cheating in any game, i just want to know what to look out for
I know the damned machine gun glitch, but what else is there? theres no FSOD in this game right? pso was horrible about pppl doing that

Jaspaller
Nov 1, 2007, 03:11 PM
There's nothing really game hurting out there. There was the laser cannon glitch which lets you fire faster, and the synthesis board glitch to get higher %'s if the chance of synthing is 100%. That's all I really know off the top of my head.

brittanysdadd
Nov 2, 2007, 01:00 PM
ok thats good, if any of you were in GC pso...it was like hackerville, eventually almost all the players moved into a hacked server...then i left, the whole game was deserted

BlackHat
Nov 2, 2007, 07:30 PM
Using a GS/Ar doesn't make you a hacker -.-

Morpheo
Nov 3, 2007, 04:42 PM
the mechgun glich is more of a exploit then a glitch, it's used to benifit the user

Remedy
Nov 4, 2007, 07:57 AM
It is an exploitation OF a glitch.

Also, Jaspaller, I would state that both of the glitches you mention (the Laser Cannon and 100% success rate elemental glitch) are both game harming. The former raises the power of Laser Cannons beyond what is considered to be right by the developers, and the latter grossly devalues any weapon with a 100% success rate with high elemental attunement.

Both are damaging, and both, IMO, are ban-worthy.

omegapirate2k
Nov 4, 2007, 12:05 PM
On 2007-11-01 13:11, Jaspaller wrote:
There was the laser cannon glitch which lets you fire faster, and the synthesis board glitch to get higher %'s if the chance of synthing is 100%.

The first was fixed in the expansion and the second has already been fixed, right?

Also, the machine gun glitch was fixed in the expansion too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-11-04 09:10 ]</font>

HalfDarShadow
Nov 15, 2007, 07:27 PM
as far as i kno, those are most of the current glitches,(still not sure if they fixed the standby trade problem lol)
i knew a couple of glitches WAY back then but they fixed those long ago lol.

other than thats theres nothing to worry about^^