PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Light

Neifan
Jan 2, 2003, 06:50 PM
I was using a Guilty Light in hard Ruins th eother day, and i noticed something odd. I was able to blast delsabers with it, even when they were blocking. Is breaking a Delsaber's gaurd a property of the Guilty Light, or all Photon Launchers, or am I just insane?

Cloud_01
Jan 2, 2003, 07:37 PM
Your just insane.

Brundidge
Jan 2, 2003, 07:47 PM
Well I notice that when they block sometimes, they might do a little "scratch across the chest" for like a moment and start moving again (depending on the distance between you and the delsaber cuz if you're close he's gun smack you with the shield). You can usually hit them sometimes during that but it happens to me a few times. But with my lovely guilty light yeah I had that occured a few times when they got close on me and I fired. I can't really explain that. maybe its a plus for us photon launcher rangers yay http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brundidge on 2003-01-02 16:48 ]</font>

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 3, 2003, 12:58 PM
Or maybe it's just a glitch

pso_darkknight
Jan 3, 2003, 01:04 PM
it shoot trough their shield. And if their close you can shoot though them and hit more enemy's. it very good for del roi.

DarkMonger
Jan 11, 2003, 07:36 AM
I don't use my guilty light that much, even though its like my strongest gun and all. I found that mine does tend to hit Delsabers when they block, or just use the freeze on the gun(which suck). I just pick them of with mechgun class weapons, just cuz i dont like them near me and the mad knockback you get from them is real nice sine the like to come at you at full sprint in hard and v_hard

Maelkith
Jan 11, 2003, 02:20 PM
guilty light does infact ignore the shield move of delsabers. i like to think of it as splash damage. guilty light hits a target and untargeted enemies close to it and especially behind. i think it is registering a sheilded delsaber as a nearby enemy. i always carry one in the ruins for just that reason.

its not a glitch, you were not imagining it.

Neifan
Jan 11, 2003, 02:38 PM
Oh, I know. I noticed Elenor doing it, too, in Doc's Secret Plan yesterday.