PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Daylight Savings Time ends this weekend

Sekani
Nov 3, 2007, 02:14 AM
Set your clocks back one hour Saturday night if you live in North America.

EDIT: Unless you live in some commie state like Arizona or Saskatchewan or something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2007-11-03 00:29 ]</font>

astuarlen
Nov 3, 2007, 10:02 AM
On the one hand, I think retaining Daylight Saving Time is completely silly. On the other, it will be nice not waking up before the sun does some mornings. Hey, wait, if we had never "sprung ahead", then I wouldn't have to get up in the dark... screw you, Daylight Saving Time. Viva, umm, standard time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: astuarlen on 2007-11-03 08:05 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 3, 2007, 10:11 AM
Yes, it indeed was way too dark @ 7PM-ish sun downs this month.

Trick or Treat kids probably frozen the other night wel before 8pm even.

My Dilbert calendar didn't have this written down anywhere, I was looking for it yesterday morning.

McLaughlin
Nov 3, 2007, 10:29 AM
Doesn't Daylight Savings Time start this week, not end?

EDIT: Also, I get up at 6 in the morning, so I wake up in the dark either way. Later into the year around December, it doesn't light up until after I've walked to school.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-11-03 08:32 ]</font>

Zorafim
Nov 3, 2007, 01:41 PM
This means that I get an extra hour of sleep, right? And I get to wake up at 9 instead of 8?

Noblewine
Nov 3, 2007, 08:46 PM
Woot more sleep and less headaches when I wake up. : 0

Kylie
Nov 5, 2007, 05:39 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif My VCR clock reset itself an hour back a week early, and it was evil because I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Made me late on two different occasions, and I missed my favorite show. -_-