PDA

View Full Version : Booting players in addition of blocking them?

Noblewine
Nov 3, 2007, 07:04 PM
I was with a party today and I was about to lose it and boot a player that kept going AFK during the Hive mission in 1up. When I selected his name it said something similar like "by booting this player off you can also block them from affiliating with you." Now I wasn't planning to block the person but I was getting irritated and wanted to complete the mission. The ending result of the completing the mission was a bad grade which luckily we were able to score an 8 after a fourth try with Light attributes equipped to our weapons.

Kion
Nov 4, 2007, 12:09 AM
If you boot someone, it prevents them from rejoining the same party. Once the party is disbanded, you're still able to team with them.

Noblewine
Nov 4, 2007, 04:16 PM
On 2007-11-03 22:09, Kion wrote:
If you boot someone, it prevents them from rejoining the same party. Once the party is disbanded, you're still able to team with them.

Thanks. I was wondering what that message meant because I didn't want to blacklist the person the same time I booted her off my team.

mvffin
Nov 4, 2007, 06:13 PM
i thought there was a time limit afterwards that prevented people from rejoining the leader who booted them...

Almighty_Envy
Nov 4, 2007, 06:17 PM
On 2007-11-04 15:13, mvffin wrote:
i thought there was a time limit afterwards that prevented people from rejoining the leader who booted them...

Nope.

Interesting thing though.

If youre in a party with only 2 people and you boot the other person, they cant join you until you either go back to your room or join another party.