PDA

View Full Version : Is the Stag Cutlery the only Hunter related weapon that a HU

PentUpAnger
Jan 2, 2003, 09:29 PM
Made a HUnewearl and noticed when moving some items that the Stag Cutlery was X'ed out... which surprised me. So I came to PSOW's awesome database and saw that the Stag Cutlery can only be used by Male Hunters...

Are there anyother weapons in the Hunter class that I should be aware of before I actually start a game with the HUnewearl?

VulpesMundi
Jan 2, 2003, 09:39 PM
As a counterpart to the Stag Cutlery (stag is a slang term for male, btw), Nei's Claw is female only. In ver.1 these were the only two gender specific items. In ver.2 there were a lot more, but I couldn't tell you if they retain their gender restrictions in E1&2. I do know that the Flight Fan, which was female only in ver.2, is now available to all genders in E1&2. I do know that the Love Heart (armor) and Safety Heart (shield) are still female only.

Sapphire87
Jan 2, 2003, 09:42 PM
I agree. ST was much kinder to females in version 2 by giving them some exclusive kick ass weapons and armors. I'm not sure if the Berdish is still android hunter only in GC.

PentUpAnger
Jan 2, 2003, 09:48 PM
Yeah... I want to use the HUnewearl just because the look/style of female hunters are so much nicer than the male hunters... To me all of the male hunters look exactly the same even if they have a different color tone and a different hairstyle.

If the Stag Cutlery is the only weapon that I cant use then so be it. I just didn't want to find out that I can't use one of the better hunter weapons later on when I am on level 80+...

Neifan
Jan 2, 2003, 11:51 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Zanba and Flight Cutter are male only, as well. They are a sword and slicer, respectively. They aren't the most powerful versions, though, so it's okay. On a good note, the uber powerful Heart of Poumn is HUnewearl only.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 3, 2003, 08:11 AM
ZANBA & BERDYSH are a couple of weapons that come to mind...

Smash
Jan 3, 2003, 02:06 PM
i'd say the best looking wep in the whole game is a hunewearl only wep. yup Heart of Poumn that is! the coolest item in the game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif