PDA

View Full Version : pso corrupted memory cards

thunder-ray
Nov 4, 2007, 10:18 PM
I heard a rumor that theres a way to save ur corrupted memory cards in pso by getting a program that fixs your memory cards and save ur characters without having to delete them does anyone know what it require and how to get it or where do i have to do to run it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2007-11-04 19:19 ]</font>

zero-kokojan
Nov 4, 2007, 11:00 PM
i wish u cant i tried everything to keep my 145

mizukage
Nov 5, 2007, 12:40 AM
Yes, there is a method that allows corrupted memory cards to be fixed, but that is going to be a little costly.. I haven't got mine fixed. Then again, I already decided to replay all the games, so why bother wasting money...

thunder-ray
Nov 5, 2007, 05:10 AM
cuz i worked hard to lvl my characters up and its a pain to go threw that all over again thats why i asked if i didnt care about something like that i wouldnt have never posted this question in the first place but if u know of a way and how to go about please let me know. However if it comes to the price thats to high then ill have to just deal with the fact that i lost my characters again and just quit pso for good T_T

Rob19
Nov 5, 2007, 07:48 AM
depending on your levels that you had, it may either be well enough a reason to quit, or a shame that you would quit over not very high levels.

thunder-ray
Nov 5, 2007, 06:53 PM
my ranger is on 145, force 115, hunter female 100 hunter male 125

Rob19
Nov 5, 2007, 10:53 PM
so you DID corrupt? well, if you can get online, do so and get help there. if not, well. idk if i can even say to get a cheat device or not. >> whatever...
all i can say is take a q-tip and clean the inside of the memory card with it and hope that it was just dust or something that made it say that it was corrupted. thats sometimes what happens. unless of course it was an actual corruption that you are sure of.

thunder-ray
Nov 6, 2007, 05:07 AM
thanks for the tip bor19 ill gvie it a try if it works hopefully >_>

Rob19
Nov 6, 2007, 08:25 AM
bor19... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

good luck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

mizukage
Nov 6, 2007, 07:32 PM
There is another method. Depending on your console, get a memory manager for your memory card and try to transfer the files from your corrupted card over to a non-corrupted card. However, I might as well tell you the precaution.. If the memory manager freezes during the file transfer, you will most likely end up with 2 corrupted cards instead of one. Good luck!!