PDA

View Full Version : GC: Al Rappy Question

Tenko
Jan 3, 2003, 12:34 AM
Do Al Rappies still drop mag cels in V.Hard on the Gamecube? I never managed to find an Al Rappy on the Dreamcast, and now that I've found a few in the Gamecube, I'm wondering if I can still look forward to getting a mag cell from them in v.hard.

I know about the Holliday Rappy event, but Nintendo hasn't shipped me my broadband adapter yet, and by now I've probably missed it anyway. So basically, while I wait, I'm wondering if I can get a mag cell offline; if not from an Al Rappy, then where?

GandorDurin
Jan 3, 2003, 12:38 AM
I can't say for certain, but from what I've read and heard, and from my own experience...The only way to get mag cells on the GC version is from special/holiday events ONLINE. I haven't bothered to check every ID, but if you look at item findings I'm pretty sure no mag cell is listed at all. (Unless they add St. Rappies, of course.)

Also, I believe St. Rappies are still being found, there is another topic somewhere where someone said they found one today. So it probably means St. Rappies until the New Years online decorations are taken down, which is scheduled on the 15th.

Just pray your BBA arrives before then! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif