PDA

View Full Version : I got me a DS.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 5, 2007, 09:20 PM
Finally. >_< After a LONG time of debate, like since release date, I finally broke down and bought me a shiny, new RED DS Lite. Shame the only one they had left was the Brain Age 2 bundle, but oh well. Semi-free game and Pokemon Pearl (Yes, I like the Pokemon games) still make me a happy person. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Guess I'm finally catching up to you techno-holics.

AlexCraig
Nov 5, 2007, 09:24 PM
With my next paycheck, I intend to do the same thing (color does not matter). I also intend to get Brain Age/2, Flash Focus, Final Fantasy III, and (hell yeah) Zelda Phantom Hourglass.

TheOneHero
Nov 5, 2007, 09:29 PM
Make sure you register Zelda : PH for that nifty looking stylus AlexCraig. :3

And to Blue-Hawk~ Glad you got yourself one, they are pretty snazzy. :3 Just don't buy the browser for the DS, it sucks. ._.

Lol, typo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2007-11-05 18:30 ]</font>

Dragwind
Nov 5, 2007, 11:26 PM
Sweet, CG. I do find it to be one of my most coveted gaming devices tbh. It has a great mix of 3d and 2d games imho. The online play on some of the WiFi titles are sort of decent.

Just don't except to find immense online gameplay quality, as most of the early titles sure came up emptyhanded on that. It's slowly getting better though.

Out_Kast
Nov 6, 2007, 12:45 PM
I bought one recently too! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
But I'm not allowed a WiFi adaptor. So I can't play with any of you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Jaspaller
Nov 6, 2007, 02:02 PM
Fellow DSer! Pick up some good games now.

kevlar_pso
Nov 6, 2007, 04:02 PM
You need Mario Kart DS.

kizu
Nov 6, 2007, 04:54 PM
Kart and D/P are a must

Dragwind
Nov 6, 2007, 05:03 PM
Get Metroid Prime Hunters ;o

Jaspaller
Nov 6, 2007, 05:54 PM
Megaman ZX! Also Pheonix Wright is pretty cool.

Nai_Calus
Nov 6, 2007, 07:57 PM
Get the Phoenix Wright series. Now.

Vitamin_D
Nov 6, 2007, 08:09 PM
Took me a while to find, but Ill paste a list I made in an earlier thread. These are games that are must haves on the system, and I updated it a little too. Oh, and welcome to being awesome.

New Super Mario Bros
Trauma Center
Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent
Meteos
Puzzle Quest
Final Fantasy III
Yoshi's Island DS
Elite Beat Agents
The Phoenix Wright Series
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Wario Ware Touched
Metroid Prime Hunters
Advance Wars: Duel Strike
Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart DS
Planet Puzzle League
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin and Dawn of Sorrow
Bleach: Blade of Fate
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

and I'm certain there's more, so someone can fill in what I've neglected to mention, in any case, enjoy haha.

trypticon
Nov 6, 2007, 08:16 PM
I had a lot of fun with Planet Puzzle League

AlexCraig
Nov 6, 2007, 08:39 PM
Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Flash Focus, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Final Fantasy III ^_^b

kizu
Nov 6, 2007, 08:52 PM
updated from my other list.
Zelda and Phantom hour glass
AW: Dual Strike
FF III
Metroid Prime Hunters
Animal Crossing
probably other great ones but these are my favs

Blue-Hawk
Nov 6, 2007, 09:29 PM
Well, I plan on getting FF3 sometime. I bought the new Zelda today and borrowed Lunar- Dragon Song from my friend. Those, with the Brtain Age 2 that came with my DS should suffice for now.

Noblewine
Nov 6, 2007, 11:35 PM
Tales of Phantasia and a little Seiken Densetsu. They made another remake but it's FFVI Advance which is pretty good if ya enjoy that fact that it doesn't have a sappy love story.

Kylie
Nov 7, 2007, 12:04 PM
Good buy on the Pokemon game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif But yeah, I actually don't have that many games for my DS. Mario 64 for DS, Pokemon Pearl, Spiderman 2, and Resident Evil DS... they're all I need for now though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-11-07 09:04 ]</font>

Para
Nov 7, 2007, 12:34 PM
lol if you are cheap... get a R4 hehehe.

Other than that... I also like the crimson DS lite... the case that comes with your package is really sweet.

I didn't really like Mario 64 for DS Kylie, I thought the controls were really awkward =X

Kylie
Nov 7, 2007, 02:20 PM
I didn't really like Mario 64 for DS Kylie, I thought the controls were really awkward =X

I didn't either, really. I never finished it. It felt pointless because I spent so much time beating the first one, and the added "extras" really weren't special enough to hold my interest.

ljkkjlcm9
Nov 7, 2007, 02:25 PM
depends on what type of games you like really. My most recent DS buy was Luminous Arc, and it's a wonderful strategy RPG. I need to get Megaman ZX Advent next.

THE JACKEL