PDA

View Full Version : DC: I'm afraid of people at level 100...

Rain_1
Jan 3, 2003, 09:16 AM
well.. it's true... i still play Ver.1 for dc (mostly cause i don't have to pay and because i don't have a GC... yet...).

Anyways, i'm doing what i usually have to do to find people online.. joining open games (since ALL my friends dissapeared/moved to gc i guess)...

so i made up some rules for myself... i never use my weapons (i use weapons i find in the stages i'm going.. i usually enter the stage using no weapon, and use whatever i find laying around..).. which is actually quite good, since you're not using the super powered weapons, and you have to actually dodge the enemy's attacks after you striked the third blow of your weapon...

and my second rule (which is not made, but it's just self preserving) is to be scared of level 100 users..
i don't know... i was playing a open game in japan servers (a game i created), and it was forest to end... i was plaing alone, of course.. a level 50 something dude came in, we started talking, he has a gameshark, etc etc etc... not a problem at all, he was using regular weapons, he wasn't hacked to death and played rather nicely...

we did forests, and he had to left, so i started doing caves by my own...
then a level 100 (v1) arrives and asks where i'm from.. i didn't think twice.. got my lighning calibur that fell (when i died before) and quit the game right away....

that's sad, cuz that could be a nice person... but i'm not going to risk my 160 hours level 86 hunter (exactely the same hour and level from when i lost my other hunter, from a save corruption)... it's nto that much, but it's all i have.. (100% legit too)...
i just hope GC won't have those problems...

that also makes me think... i'm gonna be level 100 eventually (if i don't buy a gc first that is)... how the hell am i going to join games, if i run when level 100's join my games? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Skies
Jan 3, 2003, 11:46 AM
On 2003-01-03 06:16, Rain_1 wrote:
well.. it's true... i still play Ver.1 for dc (mostly cause i don't have to pay and because i don't have a GC... yet...).

Anyways, i'm doing what i usually have to do to find people online.. joining open games (since ALL my friends dissapeared/moved to gc i guess)...

so i made up some rules for myself... i never use my weapons (i use weapons i find in the stages i'm going.. i usually enter the stage using no weapon, and use whatever i find laying around..).. which is actually quite good, since you're not using the super powered weapons, and you have to actually dodge the enemy's attacks after you striked the third blow of your weapon...

and my second rule (which is not made, but it's just self preserving) is to be scared of level 100 users..
i don't know... i was playing a open game in japan servers (a game i created), and it was forest to end... i was plaing alone, of course.. a level 50 something dude came in, we started talking, he has a gameshark, etc etc etc... not a problem at all, he was using regular weapons, he wasn't hacked to death and played rather nicely...

we did forests, and he had to left, so i started doing caves by my own...
then a level 100 (v1) arrives and asks where i'm from.. i didn't think twice.. got my lighning calibur that fell (when i died before) and quit the game right away....

that's sad, cuz that could be a nice person... but i'm not going to risk my 160 hours level 86 hunter (exactely the same hour and level from when i lost my other hunter, from a save corruption)... it's nto that much, but it's all i have.. (100% legit too)...
i just hope GC won't have those problems...

that also makes me think... i'm gonna be level 100 eventually (if i don't buy a gc first that is)... how the hell am i going to join games, if i run when level 100's join my games? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

theres no reason to be afraid of lv.100's unless you know they are really freaky

jimmer_jammer
Jan 3, 2003, 02:04 PM
I dont blame you. I use gs but I still stay away from lv100 uses. I dont leave the game or anything though. I just Nol those who I know are going to fsod/pk/nol me or one of my team members. If you see ParadoX or Thomas =TE= online feel free to play with him, for he is me... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif never play with the Sg ppl. every single one of them is bad. Plus they are really stupid. The one fsod'd me so I came back online and noled him. Then he came back for some more like 7 times. After that we just played a friendly game though lol. uhh I'm done rambling on now.