PDA

View Full Version : Ep 4 story *SPOILERS*

Zorak000
Nov 6, 2007, 04:03 PM
I never played blue burst. but I did play ep 1 and 2. but I have always wondered about the EP4 story.

can anyone fill me in?

radical_ryan
Nov 6, 2007, 05:36 PM
they all lean ep 1 and ep 2 was better then ep 3 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: radical_ryan on 2007-11-06 14:37 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Nov 6, 2007, 05:41 PM
The story revolves around Rupika and Leo Grathart (Rupika was in the Gran Squall quest, and Leo appeared in some quest in episode 2). Sue, Kireek, Ash and various others make an appearance in it.

Leo wishes to use Rupika to fulfill his father's plans that he could not carry out (Someone might have to confirm on that one I don't remember). Rupika is special because she can control D-photons. There is a meteor in the crater which ou are to investigate. Things happen, rupika turns into an energy ball and goes into the meteor ball, it shines, Saint million wakes up and you proceed to kick ass, then rupika is somehow back not remembering what happened.

Also, Rupika is hungry.

kizu
Nov 6, 2007, 08:31 PM
rupika, is she the force you and bernie rescue?

AlexCraig
Nov 6, 2007, 08:48 PM
Yes

Sinue_v2
Nov 6, 2007, 09:02 PM
I'll eventually write up a script for BB, but I don't have an active account right now, and PSU: AoI will be out soon - so I have that script to work on as well. Hopefully they don't take the servers down before I can get a character sufficently raised.

If anyone else wants to have a go at it, feel free.

Banish
Nov 7, 2007, 11:02 AM
On 2007-11-06 14:41, Jaspaller wrote:

Leo wishes to use Rupika to fulfill his father's plans that he could not carry out (Someone might have to confirm on that one I don't remember). Rupika is special because she can control D-photons. There is a meteor in the crater which ou are to investigate. Things happen, rupika turns into an energy ball and goes into the meteor ball, it shines, Saint million wakes up and you proceed to kick ass, then rupika is somehow back not remembering what happened.

OMG, after the operation fails, he uses another person...?!

All I know about Rupika is that she is the sole survivor of the Gran Squall, and something weird is embedded into her body, like a device.

Jaspaller
Nov 7, 2007, 02:00 PM
On 2007-11-07 08:02, Banish wrote:

On 2007-11-06 14:41, Jaspaller wrote:

OMG, after the operation fails, he uses another person...?!

All I know about Rupika is that she is the sole survivor of the Gran Squall, and something weird is embedded into her body, like a device.

I honestly can't say 100% on this. The story of this game is pretty vague in some areas and not others. Also it's been at least a year since I actually paid any attention to the story of episode 4.