PDA

View Full Version : GC: what do u like about PSO?

helltank2003
Jan 3, 2003, 10:07 AM
the thing i like about the game is that u can play with up too 4 people and u can go too the same level and get alot of goodie. the best thing about it is that u can play it online ( even know i never don't play it online http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ). well all i wanna know is what do u like about the game.

ABDUR101
Jan 3, 2003, 11:55 AM
Hello new poster. Welcome to PSOW. Make sure you read the forum rules. =)

What I like about the game. It's simplicity and it's complexity. It's rolled into a nice package. You can run around just slashing and shooting, and you can still get far just doing that, or you can be methodical and perform the best kind of attack against a certain enemy(techs for example).

It can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be, and thats what I enjoy about it.

This thread seems like it belongs in General, since The Lounge is for the welcoming of new members(I know you're new though).

*moves to appropriate forum*

Skies
Jan 3, 2003, 11:57 AM
i like the tight weapons! nuf said

Average_Joe
Jan 3, 2003, 01:46 PM
FOnewm shoes.

Tallgeese-3
Jan 3, 2003, 03:44 PM
What I like PSO I & II is that you cahat people online and you meet new friends online. plus the cool weapons that they got in PSO Gamecube.

Ness
Jan 3, 2003, 03:47 PM
I like the fact that it bring all sorts of funny people to PSO World.

TedEdFred
Jan 3, 2003, 04:38 PM
Challenge mode and playing with friends...

Ghaleon
Jan 3, 2003, 05:20 PM
how your able to customize your own charactor to look how you want them to

Deus-Irae
Jan 3, 2003, 11:04 PM
Too many things to list!

i love the art direction, the way the world and pioneer look, the way the enemies look and their funny names, the bosses, character customization, the weapons, finding rares, and leveling up!

i like many many things about it! (they far outweigh the things i dislike:))

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 3, 2003, 11:15 PM
I love how the game can be beat so quickly. Yet, we play it every single freaking day of our lives. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Toyzferall
Jan 3, 2003, 11:30 PM
Yeah, there's too much to like... But what I mainly like about it is how fun it is... And how badassed it can look at the same time. Nothing beats a well-estasblished party of four blasting through Ult. It's fun, and looks awesome, too. ^.^;;

Numair
Jan 3, 2003, 11:44 PM
I love EVERYTHING about pso! It just rules.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Cept for fsod,bsod,lsod,and every other sod in the world.

Brundidge
Jan 3, 2003, 11:47 PM
The fact that the game is a hyped addiction online yet also offline is why I like about this game. Being able to have fun online with friends or just chillin' to lvl up by yourself offline. Plus the new models for old weapons of the game really got my attention more to find items.

Marf
Jan 3, 2003, 11:47 PM
I agree with everyone else. I just wish you could jump and roll or do something do dodge an attack besides walk around them or that sort of thing. But yeah, this topic is about what i like so...

i like its way of making each player's experience different. IDs can be sort of a pain when you find out all the hard work you put into a character might be for nothing when what you really want is a Ravi mag or something...but its nice because then there is a variety of things to achieve with each one, and you have to sort of go out of your way to get things you want. In other games stuff is almost handed to you. I like having to earn something...its a nice feeling when i reach my goal.

mystic_knight
Jan 4, 2003, 12:44 AM
I like the rush of happiness and pee-yourself-excitement when that red box materializes on the ground.

Ghaleon
Jan 4, 2003, 11:54 AM
I like the rush of happiness and pee-yourself-excitement when that red box materializes on the ground.

hehe ive almost peed myself when i found my first really rare item

G-Assassin
Jan 4, 2003, 05:59 PM
Top 10 Reasons I like PSO

1. It's anime, and I like my anime, dammit
2. It's by SEGA, and I know they've made some pretty kick-ass games
3. A game where you can use guns, magic and a lightsaber? I'm in!
4. Woo hoo! there are just as much girls as there are guys to play as, and they're not horribly weak as in most RPGs
5. The Rag Rappy. Such a curious creature. I must learn the ways...
6. It's not that hard to learn to play, and you can customize the controls
7. You can play with people from around the world!
I've met people from Italy, Spain, France, Korea, Japan, you name it!
8. Special holiday events!
9. Red Ring Rico... *sigh* hehe just kiddin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
10. Customizable characters... joy!

Phobos-X
Jan 4, 2003, 07:05 PM
pfft, easy question, i like pso for the HUnewearls!

no, seriously, PSO on the DC was the first game that i truly became addicted to. i was late to work, called out of work, and even blew off my (then) girlfriend for that game...and that was BEFORE i got online

Elixer
Jan 4, 2003, 10:02 PM
I realy enjoy challenge mode and chating and playing with my friends. CHallenge mode for me is a relaxing time away from constant leveling.

Melkor001
Jan 12, 2003, 10:23 AM
I don't know. Maybe because its cool? Or maybe because of how people who play with me seem to take all the items. (I'm not naming names!) Or maybe because four people can play at the same time. All I know is that the game is very addictive. Please post more!

Commodus A. Q.

EsperJ
Jan 12, 2003, 10:31 AM
I like to think PSO as almost a next-generation Golden Axe, but within its own unique universe.

Its just extremely well made (not without flaws) and the ambition of the game alone makes me want to play more and more.

Oh, and its made by Sonic Team ^ ^;

Rubesahl
Jan 12, 2003, 05:22 PM
The following ^_^

Great Character customization and designs

Beutiful Stage designs and good story ^_^

The ability to play within a community and have lots of fun through the many characters, modes, quests, stages, etc

It's a Sega game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif