PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: wanting help before AotI

NightmareItac
Nov 7, 2007, 01:35 PM
just want some help before AotI, i just started playing PSU a week ago and well, if any1 can help that would be freakin awesome!

btw-i may have a low lvl but i am not a noob, just transfering from pso ep. 1&2

pikachief
Nov 7, 2007, 01:36 PM
i would help u but i wont be able to get online for another week right now >.<

so try to get party's in the 1up cup it give huge EXP http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

amtalx
Nov 7, 2007, 01:39 PM
Hi NightmareItac, usually this kind of stuff goes in player matchup. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Anyway, my GT is in my sig if you are on 360 and need help.

NightmareItac
Nov 7, 2007, 01:39 PM
well, i have been doing that, but it's sooo boring, that is the only mission i've done since i started, thats why im lvl 26 already.
i need some help with better missions so maybe i can get some better weps than a pallash

NightmareItac
Nov 7, 2007, 01:41 PM
sorry guys im new to the forum thing, didn't mean to put it in the wrong spot or to double post. lol

JAFO22000
Nov 7, 2007, 01:49 PM
I would help, but I'm an elitist asshole. Sorry!

NightmareItac
Nov 7, 2007, 01:52 PM
well i feel sorry for u

NightmareItac
Nov 7, 2007, 01:59 PM
so, can any1 give me sum info on AotI, like what the hell is a madoog or a shidoog or whatever they're called.

JAFO22000
Nov 7, 2007, 02:01 PM
I would but....(see above).

amtalx
Nov 7, 2007, 02:04 PM
Don't mind JAFO. He's an acquired taste, like roadkill. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Anyway, there is a stickied topic for AoI, and that will have all the AoI goddies you can want.

Eliash
Nov 7, 2007, 02:04 PM
Check the sticky for most of the info on AoI.

Madoog - Offhand (Left) Wand-like weapon
Shadoog- Offhand(?) Gun that auto fires.

I may be off on some of these things but I think that's how it goes. I could spare a piece of armor for you if you want.

NightmareItac
Nov 7, 2007, 02:10 PM
thanks guys, i will check that out, and anything you want to give will be 100% appriciated!

Eliash
Nov 7, 2007, 02:11 PM
Meet in my room (Hel) when you can.

pikachief
Nov 7, 2007, 02:14 PM
oh and my post in agnostics topic asking what will be available right away should help with um...... what's gonna be available right away XD

NightmareItac
Nov 7, 2007, 02:24 PM
so, one more question, do any of youknow where i can get a carriguine-rucar, or the board for it without spending 99999999 meseta?

Eliash
Nov 7, 2007, 02:34 PM
You need to get high enough level first. It drops off a Carriguine after a certain level and is hard to get currently.

Check the Item Database for more information under Weapon > Double Sabers > Carriguine Rucar

Search for the board link and it should give you a hint where you can find it.

NightmareItac
Nov 7, 2007, 02:37 PM
yea thats how i found out about it, just wondering if any1 had a spare layin around..lol!

ThEoRy
Nov 7, 2007, 03:00 PM
yeah ummm. no. I don't think anyone is gonna just give you such a coveted rare just like that. This isn't PSO with all the Haxorz and Dupers ya know. But hey ya never know. Maybe some eccentric billionaire will come in and sweep you off your feet showering you with gifts of the uber goodness. Until then my friend it looks like theres a long grind ahead of you. But don't worry. The long grind of countless hours hunting and leveling is well worth it when you finally do find what you've been looking for. So good luck in your travels young Guardian. May the journey ahead of you be a fruitful one!

Hokokaru
Nov 7, 2007, 03:06 PM
Ill help you if you want My GT is Megiddo13
Ive got nothing better to do and ill buy you some new equipment if you want
Also Im back everyone lol My Xbox got back yesterday =D

NightmareItac
Nov 7, 2007, 05:01 PM
well thanks guys. i was just joking about giving the weapon to me, i don't want to ask to recive handouts(but there always welcome), all i want is some help on some higher up missions and to get some good exp....but thats whay we all want huh....

Noblewine
Nov 7, 2007, 05:53 PM
I wouldn't really on player shops because they sell really rare items for bad prices. The carriguine-rucar can probably be found in one of the runs in 1up ex missions or do Dark Satellite at Lv 80 probably S or A rank mission by a Carriguine. PSUpedia is a good source for obtaining information. Also welcome to the site.

Hokokaru
Nov 7, 2007, 08:46 PM
Nightmare sorry about that run we did, My connections all jacked up around that time and whatnot lol

at leat I was there to recieve my 10pts finally, too bad I lagged out right before the Bonus mission =(

Soulless
Nov 7, 2007, 08:54 PM
If you want a carriguine-rucar try to get to 55 before 1UP is over and do HIVE EX3 (starts friday). You missed out on lots of stuff coz you just started during 1UP (and obviously cant do A rank right away) but you should still use it to level up quick. You will have time to do all the other stuff when 1UP is over... at least thats what Im telling myself when I grow tired of a Mission http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

gl&hf

Hokokaru
Nov 7, 2007, 08:58 PM
Also that was pretty funny when we beat the secound part of dulk fakis instanlty, he just blew up XD

NightmareItac
Nov 8, 2007, 10:19 AM
yea guys, im needing help doing the b rank missions, i did one last night for my first time, and it got dominated, i had a level 70 with me, but we still barely beat it. so if any1 can help me lvl with the b rank it will be greatly appriciated!

Sylpheed
Nov 8, 2007, 11:07 AM
On 2007-11-07 10:49, JAFO22000 wrote:
I would help, but I'm an elitist asshole. Sorry!

Hokokaru
Nov 8, 2007, 02:33 PM
Ill help you again today cuz im just lvling Dus majarra and spinning strike (in 2 more lab runs its mine!)